• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i know you love me but...''
...☫She looked at herself and then at him☫...

''i look like a child....''
Akiba shrugged. "You do know by now already you can outfit me for new parts and I'll be the same person." He said. "But I don't care what you look like. I'll be there when you need me." He said happily. "We can just... Head home if your not feeling comfortable... It sure is a beautiful night though."

Alternated said:
"yeah why not" Mateus said as he stared at her "I don't know about that sometime of yours but it's better to take it while you can".
Elaena looked back at him for a moment " I guess you have a point..." She said before nodding and smiling "Let's get going then!" She said happily.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Shows how weak you truly are. To run away from a fight." She said coldly to her self

[/QUOTE]
"I'm not running away from a fight, just postponing it, know the difference dear..." He stated walking even further and flipping his hair. "Anyways, I have more important things to do right now." Juniper said.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena looked back at him for a moment " I guess you have a point..." She said before nodding and smiling "Let's get going then!" She said happily.
"okay that's good" Mateus said as he goes back in the dorm "Mat we're gonna go at the pet shop are you okay staying here??" he asked his clone "yes sir no problems at all" he said as he nods.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus nodded. "Thanks. I plan to do well too." He laughed and sipped on his smoothie again.
"I'm guessing you've been praticing hard then, huh" she said with a nod and a smile "Do you have to travel for it or is the race here in the city" she asked curiously. "If its close I was thinking maybe I could come watch? If you don't mind that is" she suggested.

Alternated said:
"okay that's good" Mateus said as he goes back in the dorm "Mat we're gonna go at the pet shop are you okay staying here??" he asked his clone "yes sir no problems at all" he said as he nods.
Elaena nodded and followed him back to the dorm as she went inside to quickly to grab her bag with her phone and money in it "See you later Mat!" She said happily with a wave before leaving her dorm again.

Nonalaka said:
"I'm guessing you've been praticing hard then, huh" she said with a nod and a smile "Do you have to travel for it or is the race here in the city" she asked curiously. "If its close I was thinking maybe I could come watch? If you don't mind that is" she suggested.
Nexus nodded. "Of course you can watch! It's a bit of a drive into the city though so..." He laughed nervously.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus nodded. "Of course you can watch! It's a bit of a drive into the city though so..." He laughed nervously.
"So...?" She waited for him to finish his sentence for a bit before realising he probably wasn't going to, she simply smiled and shook her head "I don't mind long drives, if I really get bored I can just nap" she said with a small laugh.

Nonalaka said:
"So...?" She waited for him to finish his sentence for a bit before realising he probably wasn't going to, she simply smiled and shook her head "I don't mind long drives, if I really get bored I can just nap" she said with a small laugh.
Nexus nodded. "Speaking of which, we should get going soon. It'll be getting dark soon." He chuckled.

TheDragoon said:
Hanran's blush faded and he shrugged. "I have no idea, I just watch whatever is on." He said.
...✵ Rin chuckled and nods before taking a bite of her sandwich, she really wasn't fazed by him being practically naked✵...

"What do you plan on doing today?"

TheDragoon said:
Nexus nodded. "Speaking of which, we should get going soon. It'll be getting dark soon." He chuckled.
Ilaani nodded as she then checked the time "Yeah, I'll just finish off my smoothie and then we'll head home" she said with a smile.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You have three major bruises on your back, one cracked rib, and a fractured shoulder blade." She said before another ckmpartment on her right leg opened and she pulled out a vile along with a small device then attached the vial to the devise and a needle came out before she stuck it in the girls neck and let all the contents of the vial get into her blood stream before pulling the needle out then puting it away. "That should help with the pain." She said as her left hand changed and opened up before a small nozle came out and she started to spray the bruises with an antibacterial and protective spray before her arm tuner back to normal again then she felt one of her lower ribs where it would hurt then sighed. "I cannot tend to the rib at the moment but you won't have to worry about splinters puncturing your lung." She said as she gave the girl her shirt again and all the conpartments closed up on her when she put every thing away

[/QUOTE]
''so is there...like a hospital nearby we can go to? yknow for the rib..?''

TheDragoon said:
Akiba shrugged. "You do know by now already you can outfit me for new parts and I'll be the same person." He said. "But I don't care what you look like. I'll be there when you need me." He said happily. "We can just... Head home if your not feeling comfortable... It sure is a beautiful night though."
''well...enjoy it...just..try to live a good one''

...☫She said before she disappeared(cuz the mansion's in another dimension atm)☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...enjoy it...just..try to live a good one''
...☫She said before she disappeared(cuz the mansion's in another dimension atm)☫...
Akiba just stared off into space now. "Did she just leave me behind?" He asked himself before he sighed... And went off on his own. He hoped the choices he made would be the right ones from now on. He hoped the very best for Natsume, even if she wasn't here.

Mayyflower said:
...✵ Rin chuckled and nods before taking a bite of her sandwich, she really wasn't fazed by him being practically naked✵...
"What do you plan on doing today?"
Hanran shrugged. "Dunno, I'll just see where the day takes me..." He laughed.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani nodded as she then checked the time "Yeah, I'll just finish off my smoothie and then we'll head home" she said with a smile.
Nexus kissed her forehead and smiled. "Sounds like a plan Laani." He said teasingly, calling her by a bit of a shorter nickname.

TheDragoon said:
Akiba just stared off into space now. "Did she just leave me behind?" He asked himself before he sighed... And went off on his own. He hoped the choices he made would be the right ones from now on. He hoped the very best for Natsume, even if she wasn't here.
back to Mari and Roselyn?))

TheDragoon said:
Nexus kissed her forehead and smiled. "Sounds like a plan Laani." He said teasingly, calling her by a bit of a shorter nickname.
Ilaani blinked a faint colour on her cheeks "Laani?" she said quietly before laughing a little "Looks like ,I finally have a nickname now huh" she joked "I always wondered what my actual name is..." She said thinking aloud "after all ilaani was just a name I was given by the other kids in the labs" she said as she lifted her smootie and shrugged a little "I like this name though, so I guess my old name doesn't matter" she smiled.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani blinked a faint colour on her cheeks "Laani?" she said quietly before laughing a little "Looks like ,I finally have a nickname now huh" she joked "I always wondered what my actual name is..." She said thinking aloud "after all ilaani was just a name I was given by the other kids in the labs" she said as she lifted her smootie and shrugged a little "I like this name though, so I guess my old name doesn't matter" she smiled.
Nexus looked back to the beach and saw the sun was setting. "Look! The sun is setting!" He said happily. "It's beautiful right?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](It's perfectly fine sixxx I understand)
Atrio sighed as he sat up whiping the slobber on a rag a tendril of shadow had brought him before he stretched then rubbed the back of his neck

[/QUOTE]
Amber looks t the clock on the wall in shock " we slept in alot come on im starving " she said with a grin cause she was always straving

TheDragoon said:
Hanran shrugged. "Dunno, I'll just see where the day takes me..." He laughed.
...✵ Rin nods and took and another bite before getting up and walking to the kitchen✵...

"I'm getting a drink... Do I need to get you one?"

TheDragoon said:
Nexus looked back to the beach and saw the sun was setting. "Look! The sun is setting!" He said happily. "It's beautiful right?"
Ilaani had just finished off her smoothie "Hmm?" She looked over "Yeah, It is" she said softly with a smile.

Hana sighed, deciding to get her homework out of the way, then head to the lake, which was even further in the woods. She pulled out the large stack, smirking slightly. This was nothing.

She finished quickly, then grabbed her towel and a swimming costume. She was confident that no one would see her, after all, they hadn't before, but she preferred to be safe than sorry. The walk didn't take more than five minutes in her deer form, and once she arrived she changed behind some leaves, which she manipulated to hide her. In a few short minutes she had sunk into the water, immersing all but her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back