• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]"I'm not running away from a fight, just postponing it, know the difference dear..." He stated walking even further and flipping his hair. "Anyways, I have more important things to do right now." Juniper said.

[/QUOTE]
"Next time we fight you better not run away you coward." She said as she went back to her spot with the death hound and sat down. "Stupid poser." She said as she started to pet the beast again

Sixxx said:
Amber looks t the clock on the wall in shock " we slept in alot come on im starving " she said with a grin cause she was always straving
"Your always starving." He said as he got up and walked after her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No but I will get you to a proper medical center when I can." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''er....hurry...just knowing that one of my rib is broken......i-its kinda freaking me out...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i dunno......wanna go to the beach instead?''
Mari rubbed the back of her head. "Umm... I don't have anything to wear to the beach though." She then suddenly lit up. "Shopping! Let's go shopping then go to the beach!" She said excitedly. It would be fun to shop with Roselyn for new clothes.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Your always starving." He said as he got up and walked after her

[/QUOTE]She yanke on a pair of sweat pants and walked down stairs quickly gathering a plate of food and setting a plate aside for Atrio , the food being made out of thr black stuff he ate

TheDragoon said:
Mari rubbed the back of her head. "Umm... I don't have anything to wear to the beach though." She then suddenly lit up. "Shopping! Let's go shopping then go to the beach!" She said excitedly. It would be fun to shop with Roselyn for new clothes.
''alright. so lets go?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright. so lets go?''
Mari nodded quickly and took her hand started walking out of the mansion. "Yeah! Let's go let's go let's go let's go!" She said, almost bursting with excitement.

TheDragoon said:
Mari nodded quickly and took her hand started walking out of the mansion. "Yeah! Let's go let's go let's go let's go!" She said, almost bursting with excitement.
...♱Roselyn just giggled a little as she walked alongside with Mari♱...

Mayyflower said:
...✵ Rin nods and took and another bite before getting up and walking to the kitchen✵...
"I'm getting a drink... Do I need to get you one?"
Hanran was gonna say yeah, but he stopped himself. "I...I need to pull my own weight. You don't need to help me." He said softly to mostly himself.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i dunno...maybe the mall?''
Mari nodded. "Ok!" She said as she headed in that direction.

((Timeskip))

Mari beamed at the large mall. "Wow! I've never been inside the mall! It's so huge!" She said happily, wanting to look at everything.

TheDragoon said:
Mari nodded. "Ok!" She said as she headed in that direction.
((Timeskip))

Mari beamed at the large mall. "Wow! I've never been inside the mall! It's so huge!" She said happily, wanting to look at everything.
''we can look around all we like. just...lets try not to get separated. kinda easy to get lost here''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''we can look around all we like. just...lets try not to get separated. kinda easy to get lost here''
Before Roselyn could even finish her sentence, Mari was gone. Poof. Gonezo. In one ear and out the other. Mari turned into a ghostie-goo((not really...))

TheDragoon said:
Before Roselyn could even finish her sentence, Mari was gone. Poof. Gonezo. In one ear and out the other. Mari turned into a ghostie-goo((not really...))
''oh son of a bi--''

...♱Insert RvB guitar here♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Next time we fight you better not run away you coward." She said as she went back to her spot with the death hound and sat down. "Stupid poser." She said as she started to pet the beast again

[/QUOTE]
"I'm not a coward for trying to find someone who's very important to me and don't have the time for you to take out your anger on me , deary. I know it must be a such a hard life, being the daughter of death and all, but sweetie, the world won't revolve around you and never will." He informed her.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh son of a bi--''
...♱Insert RvB guitar here♱...
Mari was already running around the mall, taking in the cool sights. She then bumped into a group of men and yelped as she collided with the ground. "Oooooouch..." She said before one of the men helped her up. "Are you ok?" He asked. Mari nodded quickly. What nice people! She thought happily. She started up a conversation with them, not knowing they were giving her perverted stares.

TheDragoon said:
Mari was already running around the mall, taking in the cool sights. She then bumped into a group of men and yelped as she collided with the ground. "Oooooouch..." She said before one of the men helped her up. "Are you ok?" He asked. Mari nodded quickly. What nice people! She thought happily. She started up a conversation with them, not knowing they were giving her perverted stares.
''darn it...where did she go...?''

...♱Roselyn said as she searched. She soon saw Mari and the group of men and watched carefully before pulling out a dagger♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''darn it...where did she go...?''
...♱Roselyn said as she searched. She soon saw Mari and the group of men and watched carefully before pulling out a dagger♱...
The men had eventually coaxed her to go to a more secluded place, preferably an ally behind the mall. Mari sweatdropped a bit, uneasy now. "Umm... Can you tell me why you brought me here now?" She asked curiously before the men surrounded her. "For you baby..." One of the men said. Another slurped their lips. Mari now looked scared as one of the men grabbed her from behind and picked her up while the other three began to try and take off her clothes. "N-NO! PLEASE STOP! DON'T!" She began screaming as tears started running from her face. She wanted Rosie-San, to save her. She was too scared to awaken her power to take care of them all herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back