• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Rini listened to her offer, petting Chiharu's head in an attempt to calm her, occasionally looking to the tank misafune was in as the woman spoke. If she kept this ladies daughter company.... That would keep misafune safe? "I will serve you" she said quietly, she'd do anything if it meant he'd be okay, besides, looking after a girl couldn't be so bad.
@Lumina
...☼Truthfully Chiharu had no idea what was going on with anything. She was too young to really comprehend the situation they were in. How could someone so young realize what a tough choice they had to make. Words like "serve" and all the other vocabulary this scary lady was using didn't really make sense to Chiharu. She could only listen, trying to calm herself down. As Rini spoke, she looked up at the girl she viewed as an older sister. She seemed to be agreeing with this lady. If Rini agreed, could it be that bad. Still sniffling, Chiharu nodded into Rini's shirt, speaking as she did so☼...

"...o-okay..."

@Jofune Tsurabisu

HimeragiSeiker said:
''a-alright''
...◇Vanille nodded at Levya's agreement. Sighing inwardly she hesitantly began to walk over to the strangers, stopping a few feet in front of them. As much as she didn't trust any of them, she didn't have a choice if it was for Levya's sake, so she took a more polite approach to her speech◇...

"Thank you for your offer for us to stay here. We... gladly accept, if you'll still have us."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked in the direction of the person who had stood up, noticing it getting quiet, going on what had been said earlier, she assumed that the person talking must be Roland's grandfather, Dakota listened to his words, so...they had speeches like this every dinner time? She definitely didn't know any other family that did that, but then again, it sort of made sense, there'd always be things to talk like this about with such a large family.
Roland let out a sigh as his grandfather spoke "Roland m'boy, why the sigh?" his grandfather called out gesturing for Roland to speak "Because, the whole reason i'm back is for a safe place for me and my gi.... guest." he said in a semi polite manner before his grandfather laughed "Y'know Roland, you never we're good at hiding things, now then, you next to Roland, you're his special other i suppose?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♗Ayen soon covered the food he had made with it on marble plates one the stove, leaving low burning fires underneath them to keep the food warm. As he waited for his children to come down out of bed he went to the back room and fished out an old leather bond book written in latin to read, though it's contents were closer to a event being told from anothers view, he still enjoyed the old Greek tale, stilling back in a chair at the table as he read♗...
...♖Len yawned awake before tensing up, remembering what had happened before he fell asleep, but then he realized he was in a bed, and upon opening his eyes he saw that Lilliana was next to him and safe, then he smelt breakfast, so maybe he just dreamed it? No, he wouldn't dream that, so maybe Ayen had shown up, yeah, that must be it. With that on his mind, and the scent of food in the air Len sat up and stretched before yawning again as he spoke♖...

"Morning Lilliana, how are you? You're not hu- aaaahh, hurt i hope?"

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana had just kinda laid there curled against her brother until she felt him stir and start to wake up as well. She moved so that she could see his face as he spoke. It was then that she smelled the food as well, and she sniffed the air, her stomach rumbling as the scent hit her nostrils. As Len woke up she spoke, not moving from her position against him. She still remembered waking up from the nightmare with the voice, and just wanted to be close to someone right now♧...

"...i-I'm okay. Just had a n-nightmare. Daddy was there though..."

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori leaned back from the kiss, exhaling as she did so. Man, now even she was starting to get a little riled up. Yeah she knew she had fallen for his bait and everything, but not this far. Really she just wanted to turn around and continue the kissing, but her body wasn't having it and she didn't want t completely lose to him. Nah, she could tell he was wanting things as well (obviously, with the way he was acting), so maybe she could coax him into it as well. Blushing still, she spoke, trying to calm down her voice into a softer and more smooth one☆...
"Well, I should rather think they do. Oh, so this meanie thinks this girl is cute, eh?~"
...♝Masahi snickered before leaning in to let a breath out on her neck, so she wanted to tempt him as well? Sure, he'd gladly make a game of it if she wanted to try and toy with him. Masahi then dropped a hand onto Kaori's hip then gently rubbed it before tracing his fingers on the other hand underneath her breasts. While toying with her with his hands he started to lightly blush as he realize what he had said, then what Kaori said in return, he had called her cute hadn't he? Oh well, Masahi was sure he could play it off some how as he spoke confidently♝...

"Well, i still wouldn't say i'm a meanie, but one thing is for sure, you are cute, in fact you are a beauty beyond measure, and if you don't agree i can show you again, but i don't think it would help your current situation~"

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon had finally gotten out of the bundle of blankets to get dressed. Really, after what she had seen she wasn't sure she'd ever be able to look at him the same way, but her stomach was yelling at her to eat. So, she figured she didn't have a choice. Hiding her face in her new set of clothes Kanon had made her way to the bathroom, showering and then changing into something more suited to going out. A simple dress and tights, with a short sleeve jacket. Kanon tied her hair up into a ponytail behind her head, and came out of the bathroom, glancing at Achilles as she answered his question⊗...
"U-um... anything is fine by me..."
λ"What is wrong, my darling?" he asked concerned. "Have I done something to hurt you?" he was sad at her change in mood and demeanor. He could not fathom what could be wrong with her...λ

@Lumina

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana had just kinda laid there curled against her brother until she felt him stir and start to wake up as well. She moved so that she could see his face as he spoke. It was then that she smelled the food as well, and she sniffed the air, her stomach rumbling as the scent hit her nostrils. As Len woke up she spoke, not moving from her position against him. She still remembered waking up from the nightmare with the voice, and just wanted to be close to someone right now♧...
"...i-I'm okay. Just had a n-nightmare. Daddy was there though..."
...♖Len looked down at Lilliana before leaning down to hug her close to himself, it was never good to have nightmares, and it was even worst if you had no one around to help you through them, so now was the time to be a big brother he guessed. After a minute he stopped hugging Lilliana then grabbed her hand as he scooted over to the edge of the bed then smiled as he swung his legs off the side. Looking back at her as he spoke, Len offered a warm look before squeezing at Lilliana's hand as he spoke in a soft tone, thumping his chest when he was done♖...

"You know Lilliana, if it were a dream then you should of had me in there as well, I'll always have your back!"

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''well fix your attitude Alejandro...or your attitude could get you or your friend in a bunch of trouble...''
...☫She said before she put the flame away and turned around continuing to the lab☫...

''lets continue Rini...''

@Sailor Adams
[/b][/font]

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi snickered before leaning in to let a breath out on her neck, so she wanted to tempt him as well? Sure, he'd gladly make a game of it if she wanted to try and toy with him. Masahi then dropped a hand onto Kaori's hip then gently rubbed it before tracing his fingers on the other hand underneath her breasts. While toying with her with his hands he started to lightly blush as he realize what he had said, then what Kaori said in return, he had called her cute hadn't he? Oh well, Masahi was sure he could play it off some how as he spoke confidently♝...
"Well, i still wouldn't say i'm a meanie, but one thing is for sure, you are cute, in fact you are a beauty beyond measure, and if you don't agree i can show you again, but i don't think it would help your current situation~"

[/QUOTE]
...☆From feeling both the breath on her neck and the hands on her stomach and hip, it was hard to keep her composure. It wad like electricity, his fingers on her skin, so it was hard not to squirm or make noises from feeling them teasing her across her skin. She never remembered being so sensitive when she was a kid. Only when she woke up was her body like this. At first it was terrifying of course, but for situations like this it wasn't too bad. At his words Kaori moved her own hands to Masahi's legs, letting them trails across them, not really caring where. She spoke as she did so☆...

"Oh, is that so? You seem pretty confident in your words... but that's all they are right now. Can you prove it?~"

@Lumina[/URL]
...⊗Kanon blinked at his words. Had he done anything to hurt her? What was he talking about? Of course he hadn't. If he was concerned about how she was acting, it definitely wasn't because of that. Still blushing some, she brushed a stray strand of hair out of her face, her gaze looking anywhere but at Achilles⊗...

"N-No, of course not. You haven't done anything."

WeirdPrincess said:
...??Rini sighed and closed her eyes, placing a finger on her forehead as she spoke, soon shaking her head. If she was being honest, Seria was kind of annoying her a little, but she wasn't going to say that. It would be rude and her part and could potentially start conflict, which she didn't want. Letting everyone else walk ahead of her, Rini lagged behind the others, taking her time as she made her way to the lab. Truthfully, she didn't want to take these boys there, but she didn't have a choice in the matter. Trying to sneak them out would be another thing, but Beatrice would be angry with her??...
"You're not a very good maid. I'm pretty sure you don't threaten guests."

tumblr_mhqic7RN8K1r22mhbo2_250.gif

@Sailor Adams
Klef behind them at the purple haired maid, she seemed rather uncomfortable with taking the two of them to the lab. Something about these maids seemed off, everything in this place, every word an adult spoke and every second they stayed in this facility seemed to progressively seem more and more off setting. "How and why are you guys maids, if she still has powers?" They asked the two, wondering if it was really their choice to be here.

Lumina said:
...☆From feeling both the breath on her neck and the hands on her stomach and hip, it was hard to keep her composure. It wad like electricity, his fingers on her skin, so it was hard not to squirm or make noises from feeling them teasing her across her skin. She never remembered being so sensitive when she was a kid. Only when she woke up was her body like this. At first it was terrifying of course, but for situations like this it wasn't too bad. At his words Kaori moved her own hands to Masahi's legs, letting them trails across them, not really caring where. She spoke as she did so☆...
"Oh, is that so? You seem pretty confident in your words... but that's all they are right now. Can you prove it?~"
...♝Masahi was enjoying teasing her until he felt her hands on his legs and he hesitated for a second before continuing while trying to cover up the fact that he had stopped. Really though, he felt if he gave Kaori an inch she'd take a mile, so he didn't want to take that chance so he thought on how to improve his methods, so his only thought was to move his hands under the shirt he had given her to wear, and that he did, even though it caused the shirt to rise over Kaori's waist, but he didn't mind as his hands now moved under the fabric and across her skin before he processed Kaori's words. When he did Masahi smirked and chuckled before boasting once more♝...

"Well, i can, but do you want to leave this bed anytime soon, i mean, you don't seem able to after last night, but if we continue now...~"

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon blinked at his words. Had he done anything to hurt her? What was he talking about? Of course he hadn't. If he was concerned about how she was acting, it definitely wasn't because of that. Still blushing some, she brushed a stray strand of hair out of her face, her gaze looking anywhere but at Achilles⊗...
"N-No, of course not. You haven't done anything."
λ"It seems as if I have done something." he said. "Or did my body not meet your...tastes?" he finished. He has never seen a woman react to seeing his body as she has. Not saying most Greek women were loose, but a nude body in the culture was not shameful. It would have been a proud display of his manliness. But this further cements that his home is long gone.."Well are there any Greek vendors around? I really want a Gyro." he finished.λ

@Lumina

HimeragiSeiker said:
''er....hurry...just knowing that one of my rib is broken......i-its kinda freaking me out...''
"You will be fine. You I'll not be any more hurt by your rib ok." She said to her as she peaked out the window and two shots nearly hit her but hit the wall near them

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora Capistrano

"They were doomed from the start, even if they did have more members and weapons." Elora stated as she tied her hair back with a band that was around her wrist. When she had been fighting, or more likely killing, the other men, there shooting was sloppy and they had bad aim. At least to her that was the case. "At least that's over with, hopefully there won't be anymore." Elora pulled her keys out of her pocket once they were close enough to her house. It was gated off, so she had to press the buzzer so she could be let in. After waiting a few seconds, the gates opened and she walked through. Her place wasn't anything extravagant, sure it was a little bigger than the ones beside it and it was gated, but it looked just like a regular home. It had that cozy kind of feeling, which Elora liked.

tumblr_inline_nw40ibgkSV1ttpj2q_1280.jpg

Swinging her keys around her finger, she spoke, "Just to let you know, there's another girl living here. If I didn't say so already. She's pretty nice, one of my subordinates. The only one that lives with me, since she doesn't have anywhere else to stay and I'm pretty fond of her." That and she also made pretty good food, cleaned the house when Elora was to lazy to do it herself, and on top of that was adorable, but she wasn't gonna say that.

Talia looked up looked up at the house, quietly following behind Elora. "Wow." She whispered quietly as she walked behind her friend. The housewas was indeed bigger than the others on this street, which to Talia made is stand out. "So, what's the plan? Wanna watch a movie?" She asked, quietly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora Capistrano

"They were doomed from the start, even if they did have more members and weapons." Elora stated as she tied her hair back with a band that was around her wrist. When she had been fighting, or more likely killing, the other men, there shooting was sloppy and they had bad aim. At least to her that was the case. "At least that's over with, hopefully there won't be anymore." Elora pulled her keys out of her pocket once they were close enough to her house. It was gated off, so she had to press the buzzer so she could be let in. After waiting a few seconds, the gates opened and she walked through. Her place wasn't anything extravagant, sure it was a little bigger than the ones beside it and it was gated, but it looked just like a regular home. It had that cozy kind of feeling, which Elora liked.

tumblr_inline_nw40ibgkSV1ttpj2q_1280.jpg

Swinging her keys around her finger, she spoke, "Just to let you know, there's another girl living here. If I didn't say so already. She's pretty nice, one of my subordinates. The only one that lives with me, since she doesn't have anywhere else to stay and I'm pretty fond of her." That and she also made pretty good food, cleaned the house when Elora was to lazy to do it herself, and on top of that was adorable, but she wasn't gonna say that.

Talia looked up looked up at the house, quietly following behind Elora. "Wow." She whispered quietly as she walked behind her friend. The housewas was indeed bigger than the others on this street, which to Talia made is stand out. "So, what's the plan? Wanna watch a movie?" She asked, quietly.

Sixxx said:
She yanke on a pair of sweat pants and walked down stairs quickly gathering a plate of food and setting a plate aside for Atrio , the food being made out of thr black stuff he ate
Atrio came down a muinet later in some pajama pants and a tank top. The veins on his neck ring blackened a little as he took the plate and smiled. "Thank you sweet heart." He said to her

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]"I'm not a coward for trying to find someone who's very important to me and don't have the time for you to take out your anger on me , deary. I know it must be a such a hard life, being the daughter of death and all, but sweetie, the world won't revolve around you and never will." He informed her.

[/QUOTE]
"No the would will always look at me in disgust." She said quietly to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Rina smiled and nuzzled his neck as she kissed his collar bone lovingly

[/QUOTE]
Luke smiled and gently ran his hand through Rina's hair, "Did I ever tell you that I liked the shade of purple that your hair is?" He asked, looking at the strands of hair that he let run through his fingers.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No the would will always look at me in disgust." She said quietly to him

[/QUOTE]
He looks over to her. "You can change the way they look at you if you want, anyways your future's in your hands, not mine, nor your mothers. Change it to how you'd like." Juniper stated.

Lumina said:
...₪Violetta closed her eyes in the hug as she felt Takashi hug her back. Yes she was acting mad, but damnit she was the nonchalant, hakuna marat goddess of time! It would go against her character to show all the worry that she felt with everything going on. As Takashi kissed her cheek her hug tightened for a small moment before she let go, stepping back to answer his question₪...
"I was about to go looking for you. Bit obviously I dont need to anymore, since you're here."
Takashi walked over to the edge of the roof and sat down, "Well why don't we just go and get something to eat? I'll even pay~" he told her before looking down at the ground, chuckling lightly at the fact everyone below looked like ants. "Also, I want to thank you. Even though I made it back before you went to look for me, I'm glad you planned on it. I'm happy to know you care." He said, fixing his ponytail, since he never got the chance to before coming back. He then stood up and turned to face Violetta, "So? You still want to eat?"

Roman said:
Luke smiled and gently ran his hand through Rina's hair, "Did I ever tell you that I liked the shade of purple that your hair is?" He asked, looking at the strands of hair that he let run through his fingers.
"No you haven't." She said a small blush slipping into her face as she nuzzled his neck happily

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]He looks over to her. "You can change the way they look at you if you want, anyways your future's in your hands, not mine, nor your mothers. Change it to how you'd like." Juniper stated.

[/QUOTE]
"Whatever you say." She said to him as she stared at him

Lumina said:
...◇Vanille nodded at Levya's agreement. Sighing inwardly she hesitantly began to walk over to the strangers, stopping a few feet in front of them. As much as she didn't trust any of them, she didn't have a choice if it was for Levya's sake, so she took a more polite approach to her speech◇...
"Thank you for your offer for us to stay here. We... gladly accept, if you'll still have us."
''okay. would you like me to show you your room?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back