• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
...??Rini sighed and closed her eyes, placing a finger on her forehead as she spoke, soon shaking her head. If she was being honest, Seria was kind of annoying her a little, but she wasn't going to say that. It would be rude and her part and could potentially start conflict, which she didn't want. Letting everyone else walk ahead of her, Rini lagged behind the others, taking her time as she made her way to the lab. Truthfully, she didn't want to take these boys there, but she didn't have a choice in the matter. Trying to sneak them out would be another thing, but Beatrice would be angry with her??...
"You're not a very good maid. I'm pretty sure you don't threaten guests."

tumblr_mhqic7RN8K1r22mhbo2_250.gif

@Sailor Adams
''i never wanted to be a maid in the first place...Neruka forced me to be......and Rini...i know stuff that you dont know about..just keep up''

@Roman @Sailor Adams

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You will be fine. You I'll not be any more hurt by your rib ok." She said to her as she peaked out the window and two shots nearly hit her but hit the wall near them

[/QUOTE]
''we're still being shot?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"They are gonna wait us out." She said to her before walking over and getting the girl to her feet. "We must leave." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''and where do we go?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''and where do we go?''
She just shrugged to her before she went over to a part of the floor then pulled on one of the boreds and a small hatch opened next to the board. "Come on." She said to her gesturing for her to go into the passage way

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She just shrugged to her before she went over to a part of the floor then pulled on one of the boreds and a small hatch opened next to the board. "Come on." She said to her gesturing for her to go into the passage way

[/QUOTE]
...✦Neruka's feet was still cuffed✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Neruka's feet was still cuffed✦...
Cova sighed at her own mistake and pressed a bottom and the layers holding her feet together turned off but the cuffs where still on her ankles so cova could just reactivate the restraints if she tried anything

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova sighed at her own mistake and pressed a bottom and the layers holding her feet together turned off but the cuffs where still on her ankles so cova could just reactivate the restraints if she tried anything

[/QUOTE]
...✦Neruka soon went inside the hatch✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Neruka soon went inside the hatch✦...
Cova nodded at her cooperation and followed her in before the hatch closed hiding there escape as cova took one of the girls arm in her hands and held it gently as she lead her through the darkness. Her eyes glowed a greenish color indicating night vision

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova nodded at her cooperation and followed her in before the hatch closed hiding there escape as cova took one of the girls arm in her hands and held it gently as she lead her through the darkness. Her eyes glowed a greenish color indicating night vision

[/QUOTE]
''so...assuming your not letting me go...where exactly are you taking me..?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''so...assuming your not letting me go...where exactly are you taking me..?''
"A drop off point where others wil take you to a secure location." She said frankly to her as she lead her along

(She is the one that stabed jace right? Or is that some one else?)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"A drop off point where others wil take you to a secure location." She said frankly to her as she lead her along
(She is the one that stabed jace right? Or is that some one else?)

[/QUOTE]
yeah she stabbed Jace)))

''and where is that secure location?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
yeah she stabbed Jace)))
''and where is that secure location?''
(Ok just had to make sure and good night I will reply in the mourning)

She didn't answer for about ten seconds score she responded quickly with a. "Classified."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Ok just had to make sure and good night I will reply in the mourning)
She didn't answer for about ten seconds score she responded quickly with a. "Classified."

[/QUOTE]
''it better not be the pentagon...''

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♖Len looked down at Lilliana before leaning down to hug her close to himself, it was never good to have nightmares, and it was even worst if you had no one around to help you through them, so now was the time to be a big brother he guessed. After a minute he stopped hugging Lilliana then grabbed her hand as he scooted over to the edge of the bed then smiled as he swung his legs off the side. Looking back at her as he spoke, Len offered a warm look before squeezing at Lilliana's hand as he spoke in a soft tone, thumping his chest when he was done♖...
"You know Lilliana, if it were a dream then you should of had me in there as well, I'll always have your back!"

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana felt herself be hugged, smiling into it. Really, she'd never get used to how nice it felt, but she was definitely going to enjoy it, that was for sure. She watched as Len sat up and thumped his chest, giggling a bit. It was such a silly action, in her eyes. But she did appreciate the sentiment behind it. Lilliana sat up as well, nodding in response, soon speaking in a tone that was still laced with slight fear from the nightmare and sleepiness♧...

"I'm glad you will."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi was enjoying teasing her until he felt her hands on his legs and he hesitated for a second before continuing while trying to cover up the fact that he had stopped. Really though, he felt if he gave Kaori an inch she'd take a mile, so he didn't want to take that chance so he thought on how to improve his methods, so his only thought was to move his hands under the shirt he had given her to wear, and that he did, even though it caused the shirt to rise over Kaori's waist, but he didn't mind as his hands now moved under the fabric and across her skin before he processed Kaori's words. When he did Masahi smirked and chuckled before boasting once more♝...
"Well, i can, but do you want to leave this bed anytime soon, i mean, you don't seem able to after last night, but if we continue now...~"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Oh Kaori definitely could tell that he stopped the moment her hands moved across his legs. She guessed he probably wasn't expecting some kind of counterattack, so she smiled to herself as she accepted this small "victory." But it didn't even last long, as Masahi stepped up his game by lifting her shirt so his hands were interacting directly with her skin, and the sudden change caused a small sound to escape her lips. Clamping them shut, Kaori's eyes closed, knowing that Masahi wouldn't let that go. All she had now was her words, so she was going to use them if she could☆...

"Well now, those are some pretty big claims youve got there. Someone is confident in their skills~"

@Lumina[/URL]
...⊗Kanon shook her head at his words. Really, he hadn't done anything. It was all her. And her inability to deal with naked men. He seemed slightly upset by it, but seemed fine enough to move on to continue talking about the food. Kanon moved so she was standing next to him, giving her response⊗...

"N-no, your body is definitely in my tastes. And yeah, greek sounds good."

Roman said:
Takashi walked over to the edge of the roof and sat down, "Well why don't we just go and get something to eat? I'll even pay~" he told her before looking down at the ground, chuckling lightly at the fact everyone below looked like ants. "Also, I want to thank you. Even though I made it back before you went to look for me, I'm glad you planned on it. I'm happy to know you care." He said, fixing his ponytail, since he never got the chance to before coming back. He then stood up and turned to face Violetta, "So? You still want to eat?"
...₪Violetta didn't move, content with just watching Takashi. Seeing him here with her on this roof definitely reminded her why she liked being around him. She felt... grounded. Being the goddess of time she had never really felt like she had anywhere to belong to or had any true ties to anything... until she met him. He gave her something to look forward to coming back to, and if she could help it, she'd keep it that way forever. Smiling, Violetta clasped her hands behind her back as she responded₪...

"Of course I'd come looking for you. What good is the goddess of time without her ponytailed boyfriend? No good, I'll tell ya that. And food sounds amazing, I could go for some italian. Pasta sounds perfect right now."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''okay. would you like me to show you your room?''
...◇Vanille adjusted the strap slung across her shoulder, glancing back at Levya for a moment. Well, might as well see where they're staying, right? The witch nodded as she looked back at the stranger in front of her, nodding as she responded◇...

"Yeah.. sure."

Lumina said:
...◇Vanille adjusted the strap slung across her shoulder, glancing back at Levya for a moment. Well, might as well see where they're staying, right? The witch nodded as she looked back at the stranger in front of her, nodding as she responded◇...

"Yeah.. sure."
''alright. follow me then''

...☫The child-goddess said before going to the stairs waiting on Vanille and Levya☫...

Nonalaka said:
Elaena nodded and followed him back to the dorm as she went inside to quickly to grab her bag with her phone and money in it "See you later Mat!" She said happily with a wave before leaving her dorm again.
"Have a nice trip milady and you too sir Mateus" Mat replied "yeah take care of the dorm Mat" Mateus said as Mat nods and closes the door of Elaena's dorm.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kalin held Layla close, even as her hot tears started to soak through his shirt. He stroked her hair gently, and let her rest against him, hoping the steady beating of his heart would help to calm hers.

[/QUOTE]
Though it took quite awhile, Layla's head did ease itself to a raised state, hovering just inches above Kalin's shoulder. Though raised, it was only enough for her to wipe her face with her arm. She couldn't imagine exactly what she would've done if Kalin wasn't there to make her stop. Attempting to straighten her posture as if she had been doing so the entire time, Layla wiped her face again and slowly turned away from Kalin, whispering as she did so. "Thank you."

Nonalaka said:
Camilla continued to make her way home, occasionally glancing back at Kaname, something was definitely up with him he was too quiet, even for him, she wasn't as dim as her actions made her out to be at times, plus the fact, he wasn't making much of an effort to hide it either...she wanted to wait up and walk next to him...but then again he did tell her to go on ahead. Perhaps he needed some alone time to think? She thought maybe she should at least give him that to see if it helped. Sighing quietly she continued on her journey home.
Kaname continued his silent venturing behind Camilla, lost in his own immediate thoughts. His main concerns now, were how he was to protect Camilla. He wasn't quite sure how to go about ensuring her safety when he wasn't around, and would most likely have to dedicate his best friend to do the job. Though he best friend was a mere cat in some kind of a suit, it was his best option for eyes wherever he wasnt. Blowing his breath, Kaname took the necessary steps forward to land him at Camilla's side, tossing his arm over her shoulders. "Can you make me something?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i never wanted to be a maid in the first place...Neruka forced me to be......and Rini...i know stuff that you dont know about..just keep up''
@Sailor Adams
Klef started to drag their feet, lagging behind the rest of the group, but now near the maid who was behind everyone. They cocked their head, genuinely interested. "Are you guys chipped?" Klef asked, looking at the distance, at what seemed to be the lab.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland let out a sigh as his grandfather spoke "Roland m'boy, why the sigh?" his grandfather called out gesturing for Roland to speak "Because, the whole reason i'm back is for a safe place for me and my gi.... guest." he said in a semi polite manner before his grandfather laughed "Y'know Roland, you never we're good at hiding things, now then, you next to Roland, you're his special other i suppose?"

[/QUOTE]
Dakota looked at Roland as he spoke..... Guest? She furrowed her brows a little, why bother hiding that, they're going to find out anyway....she thought before she was addressed, which she wasn't expecting, her expression dropped, she thought shed just have to listen. She looked to Roland's grandfather as he spoke "S-Special other?" She repeated before nodding "Yes" she said somewhat nervously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back