• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'm not in school my parents taught me everything in a matter of days." She said to him honestly

[/QUOTE]
He raises an eyebrow, if anything this girl's the hotshot here. " Donc , je suppose que vous me comprenez parfaitement bien ? Vous semblez intelligent." He states with a smirk on his face.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]He raises an eyebrow, if anything this girl's the hotshot here. " Donc , je suppose que vous me comprenez parfaitement bien ? Vous semblez intelligent." He states with a smirk on his face.

[/QUOTE]
She just smiled before replying. "Merci pour le compliment." She said in return

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She didn't answer her reply as they got to the exit and she pushed the door open to a cold winter air and a lake surrounded by massive trees. "Come on." Cova said as she helped the girl out of the tunnle

[/QUOTE]
''why does it have to be such a long way...? and why didnt you just drive there...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''why does it have to be such a long way...? and why didnt you just drive there...''
"Because we were supposed to meet at that house but that point is compromised so we are falling back to a second dary meeting point

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Because we were supposed to meet at that house but that point is compromised so we are falling back to a second dary meeting point

[/QUOTE]
''maybe next time, set up a defense team...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''maybe next time, set up a defense team...''
"Do not council me on how to do my job. There was a defense team but by the looks of it they where taken out." She said to her coldly and calculatingly as she lead her down the beach

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Do not council me on how to do my job. There was a defense team but by the looks of it they where taken out." She said to her coldly and calculatingly as she lead her down the beach

[/QUOTE]
''so who were those guys attacking us? wait, why am i being captured again?''

TheDragoon said:
((I wanted to do something special for her. She's put up with ME after all xD ))
Hanran nodded and snuggled into her a bit and smiled.
( xD )

...✵ Rin snuggled back into him and smiled, she looked down at doragon and smiled, meanwhile Nona jumped off rin's shoulder and layed on the back of the couch✵...

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked at Roland as he spoke..... Guest? She furrowed her brows a little, why bother hiding that, they're going to find out anyway....she thought before she was addressed, which she wasn't expecting, her expression dropped, she thought shed just have to listen. She looked to Roland's grandfather as he spoke "S-Special other?" She repeated before nodding "Yes" she said somewhat nervously.
Roland looked down at well and blushed a little as he started to hear his family start to whisper in hushed tones before his grandfather let out a cheerful laugh "That's great! And what might your name be? And give the situation are you just a human with powers, or are you more like Roland there and a mixture of human and something else?" Roland's grandfather said, seeming more happy than everything else as everyone else looked between him Roland and Dakota.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''so who were those guys attacking us? wait, why am i being captured again?''
"Classified." She said immediately to her as they got to a road and she looked around before she pressed a bottom on her arm and her body became covered in normal clothing before she turned to the girl and pressed a bottom on her wrist and the Lazers on her wrists turned off and the cuff parts became invisible along with the ones on her ankles. "Run the cuffs will send a electric shock into your body paralizing you for at least three days." She said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Classified." She said immediately to her as they got to a road and she looked around before she pressed a bottom on her arm and her body became covered in normal clothing before she turned to the girl and pressed a bottom on her wrist and the Lazers on her wrists turned off and the cuff parts became invisible along with the ones on her ankles. "Run the cuffs will send a electric shock into your body paralizing you for at least three days." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''you guys must really need me for something...or want me really badly...''

...✦She said as she stretched a little✦...

''should just told me that a long time ago and turned off the lazers...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''you guys must really need me for something...or want me really badly...''
...✦She said as she stretched a little✦...

''should just told me that a long time ago and turned off the lazers...''
"I only told you know because we must look normal." She said to her

Daniel reaving]"I only told you know because we must look normal." She said to her [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#0059b3]''do i...seriously look normal to you?''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0059b3] [/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3][B]...?She said as she was wearing something you dont really see anyone wear?...[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#0059b3][B] [/B][/COLOR][URL="http://www.gamezone.com/originals/sword-art-online-hollow-fragment-unlocking-heroine-costumes-and-ai-control-guide said:
article_post_width_P2.JPG
[/URL]

Mayyflower said:
( xD )
...✵ Rin snuggled back into him and smiled, she looked down at doragon and smiled, meanwhile Nona jumped off rin's shoulder and layed on the back of the couch✵...
Hanran pecked her lips softly as he continued to cuddle her, feeling at home in her warmth. "I love you." He said softly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''do i...seriously look normal to you?''
...?She said as she was wearing something you dont really see anyone wear?...

"Oh...... Put these on." She said as a pair of normal clothes came from a compartment in her back and she handed them to her then pushed her over to a bush to change

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh...... Put these on." She said as a pair of normal clothes came from a compartment in her back and she handed them to her then pushed her over to a bush to change

[/QUOTE]
...✦Neruka began changing before she heard a gun shot and saw that the bullet hit through the bush before she got a knife hidden in her sleeve before she threw it and hit a gunman straight between the eyes. She then walked over to the dead body and pulled out the bloody knife and wiped it on the bush before it was clean and putting it back inside her sleeve and continued to change. She soon remembered her rib and then thought about it✦...

''hey...could i at least use my powers to heal myself...? cuz yknow...my rib?''

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Hanran pecked her lips softly as he continued to cuddle her, feeling at home in her warmth. "I love you." He said softly.
...✵ Rin pecked his lips back and smiled ✵...

"I love you too."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Neruka began changing before she heard a gun shot and saw that the bullet hit through the bush before she got a knife hidden in her sleeve before she threw it and hit a gunman straight between the eyes. She then walked over to the dead body and pulled out the bloody knife and wiped it on the bush before it was clean and putting it back inside her sleeve and continued to change. She soon remembered her rib and then thought about it✦...
''hey...could i at least use my powers to heal myself...? cuz yknow...my rib?''
She spun as quickly as light and ended with the barrel of a gun put lightly to the girls fore head. "What powers?" She immidiately asked her as her mission prowes had not mentioned or said anything about transporting a special

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She spun as quickly as light and ended with the barrel of a gun put lightly to the girls fore head. "What powers?" She immidiately asked her as her mission prowes had not mentioned or said anything about transporting a special

[/QUOTE]
''im....just kidding...''

...✦Neruka said as she put two fingers on the barrel of the gun away from her head. She was lying. She forgot that Cova doesnt know shes a demigod. She only would lie that shes a human. Or at least a very battle-trained human✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''im....just kidding...''
...✦Neruka said as she put two fingers on the barrel of the gun away from her head. She was lying. She forgot that Cova doesnt know shes a demigod. She only would lie that shes a human. Or at least a very battle-trained human✦...
She put the gun back to her fore head immidiatly. "Hand over all weapons and devices now." She said coldly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She put the gun back to her fore head immidiatly. "Hand over all weapons and devices now." She said coldly

[/QUOTE]
''...i have no weapons on me...''

Mayyflower said:
...✵ Rin pecked his lips back and smiled ✵...
"I love you too."
Hanran smiled wide and pulled her into a deep kiss. This was one of the first times he didn't regret falling for her. He was happy for once in his life, happier than he ever could be.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She just stared at her. "Don't lie to me I saw that knife." She said coldly to her

[/QUOTE]
''...fine''

...✦She said before giving her the knife✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...fine''
...✦She said before giving her the knife✦...
"Give me any more weapons you have now or you will regret it." She said as the knife was consumed by her free hand

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back