• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Hanran smiled wide and pulled her into a deep kiss. This was one of the first times he didn't regret falling for her. He was happy for once in his life, happier than he ever could be.
...✵ Rin blushed and kissed him back, she was glad she found someone that made her happy, she didn't feel the need to fight anymore (Toru)✵...

Lumina said:
...₪Violetta didn't move, content with just watching Takashi. Seeing him here with her on this roof definitely reminded her why she liked being around him. She felt... grounded. Being the goddess of time she had never really felt like she had anywhere to belong to or had any true ties to anything... until she met him. He gave her something to look forward to coming back to, and if she could help it, she'd keep it that way forever. Smiling, Violetta clasped her hands behind her back as she responded₪...
"Of course I'd come looking for you. What good is the goddess of time without her ponytailed boyfriend? No good, I'll tell ya that. And food sounds amazing, I could go for some italian. Pasta sounds perfect right now."
Takashi smiled and motioned for her to come with him. "Pasta sounds perfect, though I'll probably get spaghetti if we're talking Italian." He said, giving her a quick nod. Takashi then walked pass her and pointed to the door that led inside, "Let's do this the normal way too. Don't need anyone getting suspicious do we?" He asked jokingly, as he opened the door, and held it. "Ladies first~"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No you haven't." She said a small blush slipping into her face as she nuzzled his neck happily

[/QUOTE]
"Well I do." Luke said, smiling down at her. "Purple is an pretty cool color, though I prefer black, I'd still wear purple if I looked even half decent in it."

Roman said:
"Well I do." Luke said, smiling down at her. "Purple is an pretty cool color, though I prefer black, I'd still wear purple if I looked even half decent in it."
"You'll look fine." She said with a small giggle to him as she kissed his neck happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Give me any more weapons you have now or you will regret it." She said as the knife was consumed by her free hand

[/QUOTE]
''you want to search me...?''

Mayyflower said:
...✵ Rin blushed and kissed him back, she was glad she found someone that made her happy, she didn't feel the need to fight anymore (Toru)✵...
Hanran brushed his tongue against her teeth to ask for entry as he put a hand on her cheek.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You'll look fine." She said with a small giggle to him as she kissed his neck happily

[/QUOTE]
Luke chuckled and kissed Rina back. "I highly doubt it." He said, laughing lightly. "I don't like standing out anyways. It bugs me to have too much attention."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Gladly." She said immidiately as she put the gun away then started to feel her arms

[/QUOTE]
...✦Nothing was in her sleeves✦...

Roman said:
Luke chuckled and kissed Rina back. "I highly doubt it." He said, laughing lightly. "I don't like standing out anyways. It bugs me to have too much attention."
"So you don't like me giving you attention?" She asked with a small frown

Mayyflower said:
...✵ Rin blushed and allowed his tongue to go in✵...
Hanran shot his tongue in and searched her tongue, seizing the advantage because he was more of the aggressive type. He began sucking on her tongue as the kiss got more rough and passionate.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She moved to the girls waist and mid section

[/QUOTE]
''search all you want...your not gonna get anything...''

Daniel reaving]She ignored her and continued to feel around before moving her hands to the girls thys [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#0059b3]''this isnt getting anywhere...your not trying to arouse me are you?''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0059b3] [/COLOR][URL="http://www.gamezone.com/originals/sword-art-online-hollow-fragment-unlocking-heroine-costumes-and-ai-control-guide said:
article_post_width_P2.JPG
[/URL]

TheDragoon said:
Hanran shot his tongue in and searched her tongue, seizing the advantage because he was more of the aggressive type. He began sucking on her tongue as the kiss got more rough and passionate.
...✵ Rin put her hand on his cheek and let him suck on her tongue, she didn't mind.. She ended up deepening the kiss✵...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''this isnt getting anywhere...your not trying to arouse me are you?''
(Didn't cova make her change clothes)

"I do not have the proper programming for arousing a subject.... Would you like me to acquire that program?" She asked as she stopped and looked up at the girl waiting for an answer

Mayyflower said:
...✵ Rin put her hand on his cheek and let him suck on her tongue, she didn't mind.. She ended up deepening the kiss✵...
Doragon whispered to Nona at this point. "Hey, let's leave them alone for a while and have some fun huh?" He asked her quietly. Hanran went down to her neck, tugging Rin's shirt a bit to tell her to take it off.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Didn't cova make her change clothes)
"I do not have the proper programming for arousing a subject.... Would you like me to acquire that program?" She asked as she stopped and looked up at the girl waiting for an answer

[/QUOTE]
oh yeah huh...)))

''er...well...maybe?''

...✦Neruka said as she blushed before she hesitantly said making a joke out of it by saying maybe✦...

--Beatrice--

Noting how each girl responded she soon prepared the Geas. Three girls, Three Geas'. She began to form the bond, with the bright glowing ball.

Miyaka had a dream about what was going on. She had woken to hear the woman's offer and terms. Reluctantly she agreed to it also. Only because her friends needed her support.

"Please place your hands in the ball." she chimed in, while holding the glowing orb. "Once this is over, everything will be fine." She completed as she waited for the girls to place their hands in the sphere.

--------

--The Succubus--

Sensing feeling coming off the girl sitting next to Kenji, she upped her game and moved between them both and held them both close. "It's okay, my darlings, everything will be okay, Master is stronger than this. He just is." she comforted them both, while stroking their heads. Memories of her watching him fighting all those monsters made her shiver. This was going to be okay.

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon shook her head at his words. Really, he hadn't done anything. It was all her. And her inability to deal with naked men. He seemed slightly upset by it, but seemed fine enough to move on to continue talking about the food. Kanon moved so she was standing next to him, giving her response⊗...

"N-no, your body is definitely in my tastes. And yeah, greek sounds good."

λ"Oh?" I was thinking it was ugly by this age's standards. "But, I do believe you to be prettier than any other woman I have ever seen. You give Helen some major competition." he said as he put his shoes on. "We also have to pick up something for the landlady also." he said as an afterthought...λ

---

--Paris--

Paris felt himself drawn deeper into her. Which was strange to him. To have such an attraction that she completely overrides his sense of reason. He kissed her neck and back to her lips as the early morning city was waking up, and sounds of people on the streets below begin their daily hassle. It did not really matter to him, as it was safe and quite lovely here, kissing this wonderful woman. Origami meant the world to him.

@Nonalaka

@WeirdPrincess

@Mayyflower

@Roman

TheDragoon said:
Doragon whispered to Nona at this point. "Hey, let's leave them alone for a while and have some fun huh?" He asked her quietly. Hanran went down to her neck, tugging Rin's shirt a bit to tell her to take it off.
Nona nodded and got up and started walking away. "Okay yea come on"

...✵ Rin blushed more and slowly took off her shirt✵...

HimeragiSeiker said:
oh yeah huh...)))
''er...well...maybe?''

...✦Neruka said as she blushed before she hesitantly said making a joke out of it by saying maybe✦...
"She just nodded before freezing for about two muinets then blinking. "Download complete. Would you like me to use the program now?" She asked her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"She just nodded before freezing for about two muinets then blinking. "Download complete. Would you like me to use the program now?" She asked her

[/QUOTE]
''w-what...? if you arent joking, d-do it..''

...✦She said thinking Cova was seriously joking. She usually took those kinds of things as a joke. Though she does not know that Cova is some sort of...robot✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''w-what...? if you arent joking, d-do it..''
...✦She said thinking Cova was seriously joking. She usually took those kinds of things as a joke. Though she does not know that Cova is some sort of...robot✦...
When she said yes cova suddenly stood up and pressed her self against the girl as she started to seductively kiss at her neck with her soft and rather real lips as she put an arm around her lower back and slid her other hand up the girls stomach slowly nearing her chest

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back