• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]Klef behind them at the purple haired maid, she seemed rather uncomfortable with taking the two of them to the lab. Something about these maids seemed off, everything in this place, every word an adult spoke and every second they stayed in this facility seemed to progressively seem more and more off setting. "How and why are you guys maids, if she still has powers?" They asked the two, wondering if it was really their choice to be here.

[/QUOTE]
...❄Rini really didn't have any reason of being here, she sort of just woke up here and was told she would be a maid. She didn't mind it of course, since Beatrice was nice to her and she never really had a job before. If this counted as one anyways❄...

"Well... I kind of just woke up here and was told I was gonna be a maid. It's not bad really."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❄Rini really didn't have any reason of being here, she sort of just woke up here and was told she would be a maid. She didn't mind it of course, since Beatrice was nice to her and she never really had a job before. If this counted as one anyways❄...
"Well... I kind of just woke up here and was told I was gonna be a maid. It's not bad really."
So....Um....Do you remember anything before then?" They asked nervously, fearing that they too could lose their memories if they were chipped....

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]When the man finally got them to town he asked. "So where should I drop y'all off?" He asked and cova answered with. "The nearest hotel please." She asked considering it was starting to get late and he nodded and drove them to where cova said

[/QUOTE]
...✦Neruka got a slight chill when she heard hotel. She wasnt good with hotels. She soon just continued to look out the window✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Neruka got a slight chill when she heard hotel. She wasnt good with hotels. She soon just continued to look out the window✦...
"Hey we are here." Cova said as she opened the door for the girl to a really nice hotel

[QUOTE="Aiko Akemi](okay t-thank u)

[/QUOTE]
((You're welcome~~ :D Where is your character so I know which of mine to send and where))

TheDragoon said:
((Fade for Rin and Hanran))
Doragon followed Nona out and laughed. "They sure like having fun don't they?" He joked.
Nona chuckled and nods as they left the living room "yea they sure do"

[QUOTE="Aiko Akemi](mine at the moment is on school grounds looking around with her familar)

[/QUOTE]
((Okay then~ sorry it took a bit, II had to go make food))

Colin had just finished up with his classes for the day, though he napped through two of them so it was kind of a waste, he still never understood how his younger sister loved learning about this kind of stuff, lifting his books, he placed them into his bag which he then put on his back, stepping out into the school courtyard. Once outside he took a breath of fresh air and stretched his arms over his head before beginning to walk along to the place on the green he always sat to do his drawings when the weather was nice...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled at his answer. "Good." She said softly to him before smiling and hugging him tightly

[/QUOTE]
Luke sighed lightly, smiling at Rina as she hugged him. "Yeah. I only need your attention to make it through life. It's not like I have any other important things in my life. I'm being honest when I say this too, you're the only person I care for and consider important."

Roman said:
Luke sighed lightly, smiling at Rina as she hugged him. "Yeah. I only need your attention to make it through life. It's not like I have any other important things in my life. I'm being honest when I say this too, you're the only person I care for and consider important."
"Well that just means more love for me." She said incidentally but truly feeling bad that her lover had no family

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hey we are here." Cova said as she opened the door for the girl to a really nice hotel

[/QUOTE]
...✦Neruka soon stepped out. She was sort of slowly stepping to the side just so she could run away✦...

Roman said:
(((( Night and yeah~ ))))
(finally able to reply~)

Mal woke up, she wasn't all too happy about waking up, she was enjoying her sleep, but she had to wake up at some point. She sighed and sat up, moving her hair out of her face.

Nonalaka said:
((Okay then~ sorry it took a bit, II had to go make food))
Colin had just finished up with his classes for the day, though he napped through two of them so it was kind of a waste, he still never understood how his younger sister loved learning about this kind of stuff, lifting his books, he placed them into his bag which he then put on his back, stepping out into the school courtyard. Once outside he took a breath of fresh air and stretched his arms over his head before beginning to walk along to the place on the green he always sat to do his drawings when the weather was nice...
(oh no your fine)

'' so this is a school! Man it's bigger than I ever dreamed!'' Shion laughed running around school grounds. ''MASTER THANKS FOR BRINGING ME HERE!'' Shion yelled. ''Shion please stop screaming..im trying to concent-'' Aiko was saying until she hit a tree in front of her and fell to the ground. She put her hand on her forehead and sighed

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Kenai chuckled lightly "Fun-sized, huh, fair enough" he said as his gaze returned to in front of them as they reached closer to the Amusement park.
"besides... maybe i'm meant to be small, I can get away with being a kid and go to kiddy places cheaper" Asako said and smiled.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah~ I don't know how close we'll actually be able to get there, but it'll be close enough. As long as it's not right in the very front or back, I'm good with sitting anywhere really." Ulqui said as he moved up in the line with he . They were going to be next to ride the roller coaster.

Lucy nodded and waited happily, excited to get on the rode, almost like a kid.

LunaCrosby said:
"besides... maybe i'm meant to be small, I can get away with being a kid and go to kiddy places cheaper" Asako said and smiled.
Kenai shrugged "Maybe, I mean, if you're the age you say you are, I'd say you're nearly pretty much done growing so you'll be short forever...and I guess getting into kiddy places is convenient" he said as the amusement park came into view "Well, were here" he said gesturing towards it.

LunaCrosby said:
(finally able to reply~)
Mal woke up, she wasn't all too happy about waking up, she was enjoying her sleep, but she had to wake up at some point. She sighed and sat up, moving her hair out of her face.
(((( Well it could have took you longer, but I wouldn't have minded it~ ))))

Roman felt Mal move, and he slowly moved. She had ruined his comfort, but he couldn't place the blame on her... He was waking up anyways. Roman then groaned and sat up, rubbing his eyes. "Morning." He said quietly to Mal.

[QUOTE="Aiko Akemi](oh no your fine)
'' so this is a school! Man it's bigger than I ever dreamed!'' Shion laughed running around school grounds. ''MASTER THANKS FOR BRINGING ME HERE!'' Shion yelled. ''Shion please stop screaming..im trying to concent-'' Aiko was saying until she hit a tree in front of her and fell to the ground. She put her hand on her forehead and sighed

[/QUOTE]
Colin had been sitting with his back to the tree he always sat at, staring at the blank page of his sketch book with a pencil in hand as he was about to draw something before he heard screaming, his eyes moving in the direction of the sound. Turning just in time to see someone walking straight into the opposite side of the tree he was sitting at, he stared at the girl for a moment as she put a hand to her forehead "Are you...alright?" He asked, how could she not see a tree that was right in front of her?

Nonalaka said:
Kenai shrugged "Maybe, I mean, if you're the age you say you are, I'd say you're nearly pretty much done growing so you'll be short forever...and I guess getting into kiddy places is convenient" he said as the amusement park came into view "Well, were here" he said gesturing towards it.
Asako looked at the amusement park "wow... it look's bigger then the last time I saw it" she said.

Nonalaka said:
Colin had been sitting with his back to the tree he always sat at, staring at the blank page of his sketch book with a pencil in hand as he was about to draw something before he heard screaming, his eyes moving in the direction of the sound. Turning just in time to see someone walking straight into the opposite side of the tree he was sitting at, he stared at the girl for a moment as she put a hand to her forehead "Are you...alright?" He asked, how could she not see a tree that was right in front of her?
Aiko looks up to see someone looking at her "Are you alright he asked. She looked up and jumped back. "y-yea...not the first t-time i walked into a t-tree..." Aiko mumbled rubbing the back of her neck.

Roman said:
(((( Well it could have took you longer, but I wouldn't have minded it~ ))))
Roman felt Mal move, and he slowly moved. She had ruined his comfort, but he couldn't place the blame on her... He was waking up anyways. Roman then groaned and sat up, rubbing his eyes. "Morning." He said quietly to Mal.
Mal turned towards Roman "morning..." she said, still a little tired.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako looked at the amusement park "wow... it look's bigger then the last time I saw it" she said.
Kenai looked to her "It looks bigger?, whens the last time you've been?" He asked, the last time he took his sisters here it didn't look much different than this...

Roman said:
Talia looked up looked up at the house, quietly following behind Elora. "Wow." She whispered quietly as she walked behind her friend. The housewas was indeed bigger than the others on this street, which to Talia made is stand out. "So, what's the plan? Wanna watch a movie?" She asked, quietly.
Elora Capistrano

Elora continued swinging her keys before she looked back at Talia, "After we clean up, I'm fine with watching a movie." She said as she stopped swinging her keys once they reached the door, soon unlocking it and waltzing inside. The interior of the house looked way more luxurious than the outside of the house had let on. There was a slight spiral staircase that lead to the second floor and a chandelier hanging high up on the ceiling just by the stairs, there was another hanging above her couches or rather, the living room. There were a few rooms on the bottom floor, but most of them were on the second. Expect for her room, office, bathroom and a couple others, which was on the bottom floor. Elora liked having her room on the first floor, it was close to the kitchen were she could easily grab food if she needed it. She also had a small threater, though that was also on the second floor. Which made her think back to the movie her and Talia would be watching. What movie even was it or what genre really, she was fine with anything that wasn't romance. Elora never wanted romance movies, since she thought they were boring. "What kind of movie are we watching?" She asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back