• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Asako looked around and pointed at a ride "that one" she said. It was one of those rides that went high up and dropped really fast.
Kenai looked at it as his face lost some colour as his ears flattened, yet again, him and his big mouth, he should have known she'd choose one like that... Clearing his throat a little, he nodded "Alright, that one it is" he said, trying to sound nonchalant about it.

Nonalaka said:
Colin watched as she wobbled "You look like youre gonna fall" he said with a sigh "look, I can help get you to the infirmary if you want to have that bump on your head looked at, since you're dizzy you could have concussion" he offered
Aiko just looked at her head and shook her head side to side not accepting the offer. Her little familiar then jumped from Aiko's shoulder onto Colin's. " Look she looks as she's about to pass out any second now and when she does catch her. She..doesent like accepting help from others. Between you and me your the first person she's talked to in years."the familiar said before she jumped right onto the floor next to Aiko's foot.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova nodded to her as the elevator stopped and the door opened then cova started out and for the room with the girl soon getting there and opening the door for her

[/QUOTE]
...✦Neruka fully healed by the time she got through the door frame✦...

Nonalaka said:
Kenai looked at it as his face lost some colour as his ears flattened, yet again, him and his big mouth, he should have known she'd choose one like that... Clearing his throat a little, he nodded "Alright, that one it is" he said, trying to sound nonchalant about it.
Asako looked at him "you aren't scared are you?~" she teased.

Roman said:
Alejandro remained silent, as the group walked. He looked at Seria, wanting to ask her a question about the lab, but figured this wasn't the time. "Klef?"
@Sailor Adams

@WeirdPrincess
Klef was trailing behind with one of the Maids that they've yet to find out the names of. They were at this point, a matter of a few yards away from Alejandro. "Yeah?" Klef responded.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Aiko Akemi]Aiko just looked at her head and shook her head side to side not accepting the offer. Her little familiar then jumped from Aiko's shoulder onto Colin's. " Look she looks as she's about to pass out any second now and when she does catch her. She..doesent like accepting help from others. Between you and me your the first person she's talked to in years."the familiar said before she jumped right onto the floor next to Aiko's foot.

[/QUOTE]
Colin looked to the little familiar that hopped onto his shoulder, nodding at her words "Ah, right, I understand" he said back to her before she hopped off his shoulder again, why would she not talk to anyone? He supposed it was none of his business...though he decided it would be best to stick around whether she wanted him to help or not incase she did fall, which he was 100% sure she would.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako looked at him "you aren't scared are you?~" she teased.
His ears twitched before perking up "D-Don't be daft, of course I'm not scared" he answered quickly.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako stared at him before walking into the line "if you say so~"
Kenai took another look at the ride before stepping in line as well letting an inaudible sigh as they waited their turn.

Mayyflower said:
Nona blushed alittle "how would that even be possible?" She asks
Doragon shrugged. "No idea, why?" He laughed. "And you know I don't like you like that, right? I only mate with my own kind."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...poor girl...she has no idea...''
...☫Seria said quietly to herself. It seems as if she knew something that Rini doesnt know about. Its like she obtained some information that was hidden from Rini and the other maids. Wonder where she got it. Seria soon yawned a little as she just left Rini clueless, thinking probably it wasnt time to tell Rini that☫...

''hey Rini...do you...want to know a little more about Neruka? yknow, since your probably gonna be working with her with also me?''

...☫Seria asked trying to stir up a conversation. She wanted to try and make a building point to where she could tell Rini whats really happening. Or just to expose Neruka a bit. Seria and Neruka mustve shared a lot during their exploration of the building☫...

@Sailor Adams

...❄Rini was quiet for a moment, did she want to know? She sort of did, but kind of didn't. Though she guessed it wouldn't hurt to know more about Neruka, who she knew flat out nothing about. She didn't know anything about Seria either, but oh well❄...

"I guess..."

Nonalaka said:
Kenai took another look at the ride before stepping in line as well letting an inaudible sigh as they waited their turn.
Asako looked at him "you can at least pretend your having fun" she said,

Nonalaka said:
Colin looked to the little familiar that hopped onto his shoulder, nodding at her words "Ah, right, I understand" he said back to her before she hopped off his shoulder again, why would she not talk to anyone? He supposed it was none of his business...though he decided it would be best to stick around whether she wanted him to help or not incase she did fall, which he was 100% sure she would.
Aiko watched as Shion jumped from her shoulder to Colin's shoulder and told him something. "What's so important that Shion is telling that boy but not me?" Aiko thought as she started to black out. "Oh no not again I need to get out.." Aiko thought as she turned to Colin and said, "I- I g-gotta go." Aiko then turned around and started walking away with more of her vision leaving every second. Her body then became numb and everything was black so she fell. Luckily Shion was there to turn into her human form and catch Aiko from hitting the ground. Shion then sighed, "This happens too much master..i really do worry for you." she said before she looked at Colin.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❄Rini was quiet for a moment, did she want to know? She sort of did, but kind of didn't. Though she guessed it wouldn't hurt to know more about Neruka, who she knew flat out nothing about. She didn't know anything about Seria either, but oh well❄...
"I guess..."
''well...when we were...yknow exploring the place, she was actually a demigod lying that shes human. and that she had many powers like healing, summoning...spacial magic. oh, she even knows how to read one's mind and unlock their forgotten memories. which, does seem pretty useful. though it sucks that she cant unlock her forgotten memories...''

LunaCrosby said:
Mal stood up, getting dressed in clean clothes "I prefer that we do as well, though have the clones search as well, so that we can search in more places quicker" she said.
Roman nodded in agreement as he brushed his teeth. "Soo... We go and leave the clones out on the search. Got it." He said, as he finished with brushing and soon washehi his face before returning to the room to get some clothes.

TheDragoon said:
Doragon shrugged. "No idea, why?" He laughed. "And you know I don't like you like that, right? I only mate with my own kind."
Nona rolled her eyes and nods. "Duh id only want to be friends with you anyways"

LunaCrosby said:
Asako looked at him "you can at least pretend your having fun" she said,
Kenai raised a brow at her statement, he was just trying to cover up his anxiousness of being up so high, its not like she was boring, so it would be a lie if he said he wasnt at least enjoying being here a little "Alright, but I actually do like being here, otherwise I would have just ditched you here already" he said as they reached the front of the line.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ok." She said before she moved and kissed him deeply before getting up and heading to the bathroom to shower

[/QUOTE]
Luke got up and got some clothes to wear after his shower. "I'll get in after you!" He yelled to from outside the bathroom.

Roman said:
Roman nodded in agreement as he brushed his teeth. "Soo... We go and leave the clones out on the search. Got it." He said, as he finished with brushing and soon washehi his face before returning to the room to get some clothes.
Mal stretched and nodded "yeah" she said.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]Klef was trailing behind with one of the Maids that they've yet to find out the names of. They were at this point, a matter of a few yards away from Alejandro. "Yeah?" Klef responded.

[/QUOTE]
"Have you considered busting out of this place?" Alejandro asked, looking over at them. He then chuckled, before speaking again "Not that I want to... I was just wondering on your thoughts of the idea." He said in a calm tone.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai raised a brow at her statement, he was just trying to cover up his anxiousness of being up so high, its not like she was boring, so it would be a lie if he said he wasnt at least enjoying being here a little "Alright, but I actually do like being here, otherwise I would have just ditched you here already" he said as they reached the front of the line.
Asako looked at him "well that would of been mean, I could have gotten lost" she said as it was time for them to get onto the ride.

Mayyflower said:
Nona rolled her eyes and nods. "Duh id only want to be friends with you anyways"
Doragon smirked a little and leaned close to her face. "Then why did you just blush?" He said slyly, trying to tease her.

TheDragoon said:
Doragon smirked a little and leaned close to her face. "Then why did you just blush?" He said slyly, trying to tease her.
Nona put her ears down. "I o Ly blushed because you brought up that... Subject"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back