• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Sixxx said:
" your welcome " she grinned and scarfed down her food "im so excited to go to the cliff shore today , havent been there in a while " she looked up at him as she scooped seconds onto her plate
"It should be fun." He said back to her as he sat down and started to eat

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Neruka just fell onto the bed laying on her back with a sigh. She soon sat up taking off her clothes until she was only in her underwear and a shirt✦...
''so...we're gonna sleep right?''
"Whatever you want. As long as it's not me letting you go or you leaving this room without me." She said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Whatever you want. As long as it's not me letting you go or you leaving this room without me." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''seriously...why do you want me so badly...?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"It was the mission I had been given." She said to her as she watched her curously as she stood at the foot of the bed

[/QUOTE]
''and what kind of mission was that? or actually, what did you think the target was?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''and what kind of mission was that? or actually, what did you think the target was?''
"A high class government asset. I was sent in to retrieve and protect along with do as this asset wishes till a proper drop point has been arranged. The only thing I will not do is let you leave my sight. Or run off." She

Said to her as her mission pramaters showed in her eyes and she read the summary off

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"It should be fun." He said back to her as he sat down and started to eat

[/QUOTE]
She finished eating " imma go jump in the shower, feel free to join me when your done eating" she kissed his cheek an practially bounced up the stairs going to her bedroom to gather cloths

Ambers father walked into the kitchen he looked at Atrio , it was clear he too gave amber her black galaxy-like eyes " I didnt get the chance to do that whole fatherly stare down- how dare you date my daughter -ill kill you - fear me thing " he opened the fridge and sipped a water " My name is Chris and you are ?" he said with a friendly smile

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"A high class government asset. I was sent in to retrieve and protect along with do as this asset wishes till a proper drop point has been arranged. The only thing I will not do is let you leave my sight. Or run off." She
Said to her as her mission pramaters showed in her eyes and she read the summary off

[/QUOTE]
''did this...'asset' have a specific kind of race?''

Sixxx said:
She finished eating " imma go jump in the shower, feel free to join me when your done eating" she kissed his cheek an practially bounced up the stairs going to her bedroom to gather cloths
Ambers father walked into the kitchen he looked at Atrio , it was clear he too gave amber her black galaxy-like eyes " I didnt get the chance to do that whole fatherly stare down- how dare you date my daughter -ill kill you - fear me thing " he opened the fridge and sipped a water " My name is Chris and you are ?" he said with a friendly smile
"My names atrio it's very nice to meet you mister?..." Atrio asked in return as he ate the darkened food on his plate the veins on his neck darkening as he ate

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Your race is human." She said to her. "Although it never gave a name. It just gave your picture." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''i...see...''

...✦She said before she went over the window and looked outside it. She soon grinned before removing it. Cova obviously didnt know Neruka that much. Which meant Cova was in a surprise all along. But she wondered why someone would want a human like her so she decided to play it off until she knew the answers✦...

''oh...well...d-do you need some kind of payment..? yknow, from your employer''

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"My names atrio it's very nice to meet you mister?..." Atrio asked in return as he ate the darkened food on his plate the veins on his neck darkening as he ate

[/QUOTE]
"so your the one Amber has chosen ?" he leaned against the counter eyeing the boy siting in front of him he nodded and walked away

amber finished int he shower and jogged down to him " ready to go honey ?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i...see...''
...✦She said before she went over the window and looked outside it. She soon grinned before removing it. Cova obviously didnt know Neruka that much. Which meant Cova was in a surprise all along. But she wondered why someone would want a human like her so she decided to play it off until she knew the answers✦...

''oh...well...d-do you need some kind of payment..? yknow, from your employer''
"I am nothing more than an android designed to carry out the tasks given to me by my owner. And right now my task is keeping you alive and serving you." She said as she walked over to her and looked at her before looking out the window as well

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I am nothing more than an android designed to carry out the tasks given to me by my owner. And right now my task is keeping you alive and serving you." She said as she walked over to her and looked at her before looking out the window as well

[/QUOTE]
''well...i kind of have trouble sleeping in places im not familiar with......could you possibly use that..program you downloaded in the woods..? i heard it might make you sleep faster...''

...✦Neruka said as she went over to the bed and sat on it✦...

Sixxx said:
"so your the one Amber has chosen ?" he leaned against the counter eyeing the boy siting in front of him he nodded and walked away
amber finished int he shower and jogged down to him " ready to go honey ?"
"Awww I was just about to come join you." He said as he finished eating while shadow covered his body up to his neck and then dusssapered revealing him in some black pants, shoes and a dark Crimson long sleeve shirt as he nodded and got up

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...i kind of have trouble sleeping in places im not familiar with......could you possibly use that..program you downloaded in the woods..? i heard it might make you sleep faster...''
...✦Neruka said as she went over to the bed and sat on it✦...
"As you wish." Cova said before the program activated and cova walked over and pushed her down onto the bed as she grabbed her wrists gently and held her arms to the bed as she started to kiss at her neck before she let go of one of the girls hands and moved that hand to the edge of her shirt and started to slide her pointer finger up her stomach rather seductivly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"As you wish." Cova said before the program activated and cova walked over and pushed her down onto the bed as she grabbed her wrists gently and held her arms to the bed as she started to kiss at her neck before she let go of one of the girls hands and moved that hand to the edge of her shirt and started to slide her pointer finger up her stomach rather seductivly

[/QUOTE]
...✦Neruka let out a sharp yelp out of pleasure✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Neruka let out a sharp yelp out of pleasure✦...
She continued to kiss the girls neck for a little bit before she slid her arms under neath the girl and move her so she was fully on the bed then spoke. "Should I continue are are you satisfied?" She asked her waiting for an answer

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Awww I was just about to come join you." He said as he finished eating while shadow covered his body up to his neck and then dusssapered revealing him in some black pants, shoes and a dark Crimson long sleeve shirt as he nodded and got up

[/QUOTE]
she took his hand and smiled " we will take another tonight ? deal " she stood on her tip toes and kissed him and they walked to the cliff shore the water slamming the rocks dangerously she grinned and took a deep breath she let go of his hand and ran out to a ledge the waves soaking her shoes and the next wave it splashed up to her knees she turned and grinned at Atrio not paying attention to the growing wave behind her. it was talled than her knocking her down and knocking her head against the rocks and pulling her into the ocean as the water retreated her body disappearing into the dark cold water

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She continued to kiss the girls neck for a little bit before she slid her arms under neath the girl and move her so she was fully on the bed then spoke. "Should I continue are are you satisfied?" She asked her waiting for an answer

[/QUOTE]
''c-continue..''

Sixxx said:
she took his hand and smiled " we will take another tonight ? deal " she stood on her tip toes and kissed him and they walked to the cliff shore the water slamming the rocks dangerously she grinned and took a deep breath she let go of his hand and ran out to a ledge the waves soaking her shoes and the next wave it splashed up to her knees she turned and grinned at Atrio not paying attention to the growing wave behind her. it was talled than her knocking her down and knocking her head against the rocks and pulling her into the ocean as the water retreated her body disappearing into the dark cold water
Atrio was smiling till she was ripped into the ocean and went wide eyed. "Amber!!!" He yelled as he ran off the edge and dove in after her when he hit the water he immidiately turned to shadow and the water blackened like oil was spreading through it as he quickly searched for her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio was smiling till she was ripped into the ocean and went wide eyed. "Amber!!!" He yelled as he ran off the edge and dove in after her when he hit the water he immidiately turned to shadow and the water blackened like oil was spreading through it as he quickly searched for her

[/QUOTE]
(i was getting bored )

amber continued to sink blood seeping from her head her heart began to slow ,the frigid water fulling her lungs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back