• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Sixxx said:
(i was getting bored )
amber continued to sink blood seeping from her head her heart began to slow ,the frigid water fulling her lungs
Atrio found her as the darkness in the water engulfed her and they both appeared on a near by beach. "Amber?!? Amber!!" He yelled worriedly as he held a hand to the spot on her head that was bleeding. "Please don't do this Amber please?!?" He yelled as he held her close

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova sat on her hands and knees over the girl when she had finished and stared down waiting to see if she was asleep like she wanted to be

[/QUOTE]
...✦Neruka was asleep and...smiling. Though now she was naked and she kinda hated being cold✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Neruka was asleep and...smiling. Though now she was naked and she kinda hated being cold✦...
Cova nodded at how she was asleep as she got up and covered the girl then gently layed next to her and closed her eyes as she slippe into a energy saving state that was her equivalent of sleeping

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova nodded at how she was asleep as she got up and covered the girl then gently layed next to her and closed her eyes as she slippe into a energy saving state that was her equivalent of sleeping

[/QUOTE]
(time skip?)

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi smirked as the sound escaped her lips, yeah, she may have gotten a small victory, but he was aiming to win the war. He had a feeling that she would have at least closed her mouth, if he was lucky, her eyes as well. As Kaori spoke Masahi smiled as he slowly moved to brush his lips against her neck, not in a true kiss per sa, it was just enough for them to touch and with that he purposefully let out a soft breath onto her neck, trying to stimulate it as she spoke, truly having more fun with teasing her than what he probably should have been having. Then thinking of what she said he simply smirked, she had practically said that same thing already, so he thought just to referance back to the day before♝...

"Well, we both know there not just claims, after all, we kept going at it till it was dark yesterday, and it was probably early afternoon when we started~"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori was feeling the familiar hear once more in her core. It's not like she hated it, really it just reminded her body of what they had done the night prior, and was quite welcoming of it instead. But her stubbornness wouldn't let it get the best of her, and after a moment she suddenly sat up, not caring about the pain, and leaned forward until her lips were on his, keeping them there for a second. After that second she leaned back, her hands on his shoulders, smirking at him. She soon spoke, the teasing smirk never leaning her face☆...

"Ah yes, I suppose we did~"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](You wanna start?(

[/QUOTE]
sure)))

...✦Neruka was cuddled on Cova. She was still smiling since she had a nice rest and it was warm✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Once they got to their rooms, the child opened the door☫...
''so this is your room...do whatever you'd like in there, we're not gonna do a...house keeping...so...yeah''
...◇Vanille simply looked at this child, who seemed to know their way around the place. Eventually they made it to their room, and Vanille took a few steps until she was inside. She couldn't help but frown, it was all so... different than her own room. Not necessarily bad, just... different. She definitely preferred her own room, but it was whatever. She turned to look at the child, nodding as she spoke◇...

"Alright... thank you."

HimeragiSeiker said:
sure)))
...✦Neruka was cuddled on Cova. She was still smiling since she had a nice rest and it was warm✦...
Cova was still in her sleep state as she held onto the girl with a pea full look. A small harmonizing beep came from her back every five seconds but it wasn't loud and annoying it was soft and rather soothing

Lumina said:
...◇Vanille simply looked at this child, who seemed to know their way around the place. Eventually they made it to their room, and Vanille took a few steps until she was inside. She couldn't help but frown, it was all so... different than her own room. Not necessarily bad, just... different. She definitely preferred her own room, but it was whatever. She turned to look at the child, nodding as she spoke◇...

"Alright... thank you."
''are you...unhappy of your stay? be honest...lies and distrust doesnt work well with me...nor do i tolerate it. cuz i dont. at all''

...☫The child said as she looked at Vanille☫...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova was still in her sleep state as she held onto the girl with a pea full look. A small harmonizing beep came from her back every five seconds but it wasn't loud and annoying it was soft and rather soothing

[/QUOTE]
...✦Neruka soon woke up and looked at Cova still smiling. Probably still half asleep that she was still cuddling her✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio found her as the darkness in the water engulfed her and they both appeared on a near by beach. "Amber?!? Amber!!" He yelled worriedly as he held a hand to the spot on her head that was bleeding. "Please don't do this Amber please?!?" He yelled as he held her close

[/QUOTE]
Ambers father heard the yelling and ran out and stopping in his tracks when he saw the scene in front of him he took a deep breath and ran forward placing his fingers on her neck "put her on the ground and give her chest compression's . there is water in her lungs and her heart isnt beating enough " he made warm blankets appear and began wrapping her up or placing them around her to keep her warm

Ambers mother heard them and appeared next to them pressing a towel into Ambers bleeding skull so that Atrio could concentrate on making her breath

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Neruka soon woke up and looked at Cova still smiling. Probably still half asleep that she was still cuddling her✦...
Cova slowly cuddled into her more in her little sleeping state

Sixxx said:
Ambers father heard the yelling and ran out and stopping in his tracks when he saw the scene in front of him he took a deep breath and ran forward placing his fingers on her neck "put her on the ground and give her chest compression's . there is water in her lungs and her heart isnt beating enough " he made warm blankets appear and began wrapping her up or placing them around her to keep her warm
Ambers mother heard them and appeared next to them pressing a towel into Ambers bleeding skull so that Atrio could concentrate on making her breath
Atrio dos as her father told a desperate look on his face as he pushe on her chest to make the breaths

Roman said:
Takashi smiled and motioned for her to come with him. "Pasta sounds perfect, though I'll probably get spaghetti if we're talking Italian." He said, giving her a quick nod. Takashi then walked pass her and pointed to the door that led inside, "Let's do this the normal way too. Don't need anyone getting suspicious do we?" He asked jokingly, as he opened the door, and held it. "Ladies first~"
...₪Violetta grinned, following behind Takashi. Man she was happy to have him back, that was for sure. Honestly she didn't even care what they did, as long as they did it together. As they made it to the restaurant she nodded as she entered in the door he held it open, kissing him on the cheek as she did. Spinning a bit, she responded in a giddy tone₪...

"Why thank you, good sir~ Such a gentleman, I bet you make some special girl pretty happy~"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova slowly cuddled into her more in her little sleeping state

[/QUOTE]
''cute..i think il...enjoy my time with you''

...✦She said before she nuzzled her neck before she frowned. She knew that Cova was a robot. It was like her heart was being toyed with✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''cute..i think il...enjoy my time with you''
...✦She said before she nuzzled her neck before she frowned. She knew that Cova was a robot. It was like her heart was being toyed with✦...
Cova reacted as she tightened her arms around her body as if saying I'll still be here as she slept with her

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova rafter as she tightened her arms around her body as if saying I'll still be here as she slept with her

[/QUOTE]
...✦Neruka just nuzzled more. She now didnt wanna tell Cova the truth...unless it was really necessary✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Neruka just nuzzled more. She now didnt wanna tell Cova the truth...unless it was really necessary✦...
She nuzzled into her more as she started to come out of her sleeping state

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She nuzzled into her more as she started to come out of her sleeping state

[/QUOTE]
''good morning...Cova''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio dos as her father told a desperate look on his face as he pushe on her chest to make the breaths

[/QUOTE]
Ambers heart was pushed to start and she rolled to her side and vomited and coughed her bloodshot eyes struggled to open and struggle on him before closing and passing out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back