• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Aiko Akemi]Aiko watched as Shion jumped from her shoulder to Colin's shoulder and told him something. "What's so important that Shion is telling that boy but not me?" Aiko thought as she started to black out. "Oh no not again I need to get out.." Aiko thought as she turned to Colin and said, "I- I g-gotta go." Aiko then turned around and started walking away with more of her vision leaving every second. Her body then became numb and everything was black so she fell. Luckily Shion was there to turn into her human form and catch Aiko from hitting the ground. Shion then sighed, "This happens too much master..i really do worry for you." she said before she looked at Colin.

[/QUOTE]
Colin went to follow her "Wait, yo-" he stopped mid sentence after she blacked out, luckily Shion had caught her "I can carry her to infirmary if you want me to" he offered as he looked to Shion.

Mayyflower said:
Nona put her ears down. "I o Ly blushed because you brought up that... Subject"
Doragon petted her softly and smiled. "Ok, sorry for accusing you." He said before looking around. "Where is the pudding?!" He panicked. "I can't survive without it!" He said, shedding tears.

Nonalaka said:
Colin went to follow her "Wait, yo-" he stopped mid sentence after she blacked out, luckily Shion had caught her "I can carry her to infirmary if you want me to" he offered as he looked to Shion.
"You can help out if you want. When she's hurt i'm hurt so it's very hard to c-carry her myself." Shion said as she got up and turned back to her familiar form. "But you musn't tell her it was you who took her there. Trust me she would hate herself for life if she found out that someone that wasnt me helped her." she said as she handed Aiko over to Colin.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako looked at him "well that would of been mean, I could have gotten lost" she said as it was time for them to get onto the ride.
"well not really ditching you in the amusement park, I just wouldn't have went on this ride, its not my thing, so i guess ditching in that sense" he said before getting on the ride as well before it then started.

((Timeskip or?))

Nonalaka said:
"well not really ditching you in the amusement park, I just wouldn't have went on this ride, its not my thing, so i guess ditching in that sense" he said before getting on the ride as well before it then started.
((Timeskip or?))
(sure)

[QUOTE="Aiko Akemi]"You can help out if you want. When she's hurt i'm hurt so it's very hard to c-carry her myself." Shion said as she got up and turned back to her familiar form. "But you musn't tell her it was you who took her there. Trust me she would hate herself for life if she found out that someone that wasnt me helped her." she said as she handed Aiko over to Colin.

[/QUOTE]
Colin nodded "Well I mean, if that's what you want" he said as he lifted Aiko "Though... I'm curious, why would she feel bad? After all, she didn't ask, I wanted to help" he said giving Shion a confused look.

Nonalaka said:
Colin nodded "Well I mean, if that's what you want" he said as he lifted Aiko "Though... I'm curious, why would she feel bad? After all, she didn't ask, I wanted to help" he said giving Shion a confused look.
" well idk how much I can explain for you without breaking my masters orders...hmm but on short terms Aiko grew up hated by everyone and nobody helped her when needed. She lived on her own in the woods moving from town to town earning money until she saved up for the house we have now...She usually would feel bad because if someone helps her then she might befriend that person and right now she's as cold as stone when it comes to people..." Shion said as she started humming a tune. She then stopped and sighed, "I was actually really surprised she didnt run away when you asked her if she was okay."

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
((Okay))

After the ride was over and everyone stepped off, Kenai remained silent as his face was drained of all colour. "Well, that was...uh, exciting" he said, clearing his throat a little "thank god I didn't eat before hand" he muttered quietly to himself.

Roman said:
"Have you considered busting out of this place?" Alejandro asked, looking over at them. He then chuckled, before speaking again "Not that I want to... I was just wondering on your thoughts of the idea." He said in a calm tone.
Klef was flustered, they didn't think they were being that obvious. They nodded starting to laugh a bit too, the idea of two kids breaking out of someplace with this much security was ridiculous, but that was all they wanted to do at this point. It had felt like ages since they've seen the outside world, when in reality it was only a few at the most. "I'd love to get out of here, I'm just not sure how...yet. This is like some sort of escape act, in a way... We would have to get rid of the locks or in this case security first, but we have only a short amount of to do so." They replied, before leaning over to the same maid that they had been talking to for the past few minutes. Klef got close to her ear, it seemed that this maid, if not all the maids wish to escape this facility too. " Do you want to escape and get out of here too? The three of us could get out of this place easily..." They whispered in her ear, making sure the other maids wouldn't notice.

[QUOTE="Aiko Akemi]" well idk how much I can explain for you without breaking my masters orders...hmm but on short terms Aiko grew up hated by everyone and nobody helped her when needed. She lived on her own in the woods moving from town to town earning money until she saved up for the house we have now...She usually would feel bad because if someone helps her then she might befriend that person and right now she's as cold as stone when it comes to people..." Shion said as she started humming a tune. She then stopped and sighed, "I was actually really surprised she didnt run away when you asked her if she was okay."

[/QUOTE]
"Well maybe she was too dazed by getting hit to know to run" he said with a nod "Though, that's terrible, I'm sorry she was treated that way, she doesn't seem like a bad person" he said looking at her for a moment "Anyway, it'd help to know names I guess, I'm Colin" he said as he continued to carry Aiko to the infirmary.

TheDragoon said:
Doragon petted her softly and smiled. "Ok, sorry for accusing you." He said before looking around. "Where is the pudding?!" He panicked. "I can't survive without it!" He said, shedding tears.
Nona blinked. "Check the fridge..."

Nonalaka said:
"Well maybe she was too dazed by getting hit to know to run" he said with a nod "Though, that's terrible, I'm sorry she was treated that way, she doesn't seem like a bad person" he said looking at her for a moment "Anyway, it'd help to know names I guess, I'm Colin" he said as he continued to carry Aiko to the infirmary.
"Don't feel bad..That's just how something like her was raised..i'm just hoping she finds a friend she's been carrying too many problems for to long..." Shion said as she clenched her tiny fists. She then introduced herself, "I am Shion! Aiko's one and only familiar and guardian! It's a pleasure to meet you Collin." she stated bringing up the mood.

[QUOTE="Aiko Akemi]"Don't feel bad..That's just how something like her was raised..i'm just hoping she finds a friend she's been carrying too many problems for to long..." Shion said as she clenched her tiny fists. She then introduced herself, "I am Shion! Aiko's one and only familiar and guardian! It's a pleasure to meet you Collin." she stated bringing up the mood.

[/QUOTE]
Colin looked at Aiko as Shion spoke.....something like her? Well what was she? She didn't look at all sinister in an way. It seemed sad that she ended up this way with no friends... He looked back to Shion as she introduced herself, laughing lightly when the cute little familiar introduced herself "Its nice to meet you too Shion!" He said back to her as they reached the infirmary, he was then instructed by the nurse in there to leave her on a bed she had gestured towards as the nurse then examined her head an went to grab an icepack.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Colin looked at Aiko as Shion spoke.....something like her? Well what was she? She didn't look at all sinister in an way. It seemed sad that she ended up this way with no friends... He looked back to Shion as she introduced herself, laughing lightly when the cute little familiar introduced herself "Its nice to meet you too Shion!" He said back to her as they reached the infirmary, he was then instructed by the nurse in there to leave her on a bed she had gestured towards as the nurse then examined her head an went to grab an icepack.
"I really hope this is the last time she does these things to herself. I hope you and her can be good friends." Shion said as she looked at her sleeping master.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Neruka fully healed by the time she got through the door frame✦...
When she entered cova shut the door behind them then gave a small sigh as the hologram clothes she had on disappeared and she turned and looked at the girl

[QUOTE="Aiko Akemi]"I really hope this is the last time she does these things to herself. I hope you and her can be good friends." Shion said as she looked at her sleeping master.

[/QUOTE]
Colin nodded and smiled a little, he didn't want to leave this girl with no friends especially if she needed one like Shion said, he didn't mind being her friend, maybe if she made one friend, it would make it easier to make more, he knew how it was to be lonely, he had his own bothers in that respect before... As long as she didn't hate him or anything maybe he'd stick around "I'll try my best to be a good friend."

"good!" Shion laughed as she got up from her seat and sat next to Aiko. "Man she seems a lot better now i feel great! That means..." Shion said as she smirked and made a ladder appear. She climbed the ladder and looked down to a sleeping Aiko. "Cannonball!!!!!" She yelled as she jumped off of the ladder and onto Aiko thus waking her up. "Aiko shot up into a sitting position and yawned. "Shion I told you not to do that." Aiko said as she wiped her eyes. "W-wait...where are we I was just outside!" Aiko astonishly said.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked to Roland as he asked for the matter to be left, after it was agreed she let a quiet sigh of relief that there was no more talk about them, or....family bloodlines or other things that would be awkward to talk about, especially in front of so many people, the anxiety she was feeling now beginning to die down as she stopped fiddling with the piece of hair and looked down at her food infront of her.
Roland sighed out in relief before looking over at Dakota and wearily smiling as everyone started either talking or eating "S-soo, one heck of a dinner, r-right?" he asked trying to break any tension and of course, trying to change the subject.

Nonalaka said:
((Okay))
After the ride was over and everyone stepped off, Kenai remained silent as his face was drained of all colour. "Well, that was...uh, exciting" he said, clearing his throat a little "thank god I didn't eat before hand" he muttered quietly to himself.
Asako looked at him "really now? so exciting that your pale and look like your going to throw up?" she said and laughed.

[QUOTE="Aiko Akemi]"good!" Shion laughed as she got up from her seat and sat next to Aiko. "Man she seems a lot better now i feel great! That means..." Shion said as she smirked and made a ladder appear. She climbed the ladder and looked down to a sleeping Aiko. "Cannonball!!!!!" She yelled as she jumped off of the ladder and onto Aiko thus waking her up. "Aiko shot up into a sitting position and yawned. "Shion I told you not to do that." Aiko said as she wiped her eyes. "W-wait...where are we I was just outside!" Aiko astonishly said.

[/QUOTE]
Colin laughed lightly at the antics between the two, finding it amusing before then looking to the confused Aiko "You're in the infirmary, you passed out after your tree incident" he explained.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland sighed out in relief before looking over at Dakota and wearily smiling as everyone started either talking or eating "S-soo, one heck of a dinner, r-right?" he asked trying to break any tension and of course, trying to change the subject.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota looked to him as he spoke, nodding lightly "Aha...y-yeah, right" she said quietly, laughing a little before tasting some of her food.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako looked at him "really now? so exciting that your pale and look like your going to throw up?" she said and laughed.
Kenai averted his gaze away from her, blowing some air from his cheeks "I-Im not going to throw up" he said, his ears twitched a little.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio came down a muinet later in some pajama pants and a tank top. The veins on his neck ring blackened a little as he took the plate and smiled. "Thank you sweet heart." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
" your welcome " she grinned and scarfed down her food "im so excited to go to the cliff shore today , havent been there in a while " she looked up at him as she scooped seconds onto her plate

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]When she entered cova shut the door behind them then gave a small sigh as the hologram clothes she had on disappeared and she turned and looked at the girl

[/QUOTE]
...✦Neruka just fell onto the bed laying on her back with a sigh. She soon sat up taking off her clothes until she was only in her underwear and a shirt✦...

''so...we're gonna sleep right?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back