• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Aiko Akemi]Aiko looks up to see someone looking at her "Are you alright he asked. She looked up and jumped back. "y-yea...not the first t-time i walked into a t-tree..." Aiko mumbled rubbing the back of her neck.

[/QUOTE]
Colin closed over his sketch book "This is a common thing?" He stood up and walked to her "Well I'm no expert but either you need glasses or somehow trees have some kind of vendetta against you" he said with a quiet laugh "Anyways, need a hand?" He asked holding out his hand, offering to help her up.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai looked to her "It looks bigger?, whens the last time you've been?" He asked, the last time he took his sisters here it didn't look much different than this...
"i'm not sure, awhile I guess" she said and nodded.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i never wanted to be a maid in the first place...Neruka forced me to be......and Rini...i know stuff that you dont know about..just keep up''
@Sailor Adams
[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]So....Um....Do you remember anything before then?" They asked nervously, fearing that they too could lose their memories if they were chipped....

[/QUOTE]
...❄︎Rini could have guessed that Seria didn't want to be a maid, considering how both her and Neruka were kind of forced to by Beatrice. And of course there was stuff that she knew that Rini didn't, it's not like she thought she knew everything. Seria was still annoying her a little, but she kept quiet and didn't try to catch up with her. It's not like she was doing anything bad just by staying behind everyone, was she? Hearing Klef, her gaze shifted to them and she had to think for a moment. Rini remembered everything except for how she got here. That was the only thing that really confused her and if she tried tore member, nothing really came up. It was sort of just blank. The last thing she remembered was going inside a room and then... nothing really. Woke up in a nice room and was told she was going to be someone's assistant in a sense. She soon spoke❄︎...

"Like my life and stuff? Yeah I remember that. I also remember what I was doing before I came here. There's just a small part that sort of blurred out for me, like how I got here."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♖Len smiled at Lilliana, his now little sister and family, happy he could make her laugh he felt a small hint of what must of been pride in himself, which was a first he thought. After Lilliana spoke Len simply slid off the bed and pulled his sister along with him, waiting long enough to which he thought Lilliana could get her footing Len started towards the door following his nose and his stomachs want for food before speaking happily♖...
"Heck ya i will, after all, isn't that what big brothers do?"

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana felt Len pull her along, nearly falling as she reached the end of the bed. But, she just gripped his hand tighter, pulling herself back upright, still holding his hand. She followed along, her feet softly walking along the floor behind her brother. The food did smell really good, and it was growing stronger the closer they got to the kitchen. Lilliana spoke as they reached the door♧...

"I mean, I guess so."

LunaCrosby said:
"i'm not sure, awhile I guess" she said and nodded.
Kenai nodded "I see" he said before they reached the entrance, he paid for both of their tickets, he didn't mind, it was the polite thing to do after all, "So, what ride did you want to go on?" He asked as his eyes lazily gazed in her direction "Its your day out so pick wherever" he said as looked around.

Nonalaka said:
"U-Uhm" She looked around, great. everyone was now watching them and it was making her more and more nervous. "Uhm, m-my name is Dakota and I'm half angel..." She said as she fiddled with a piece of her hair, giving a nervous smile.
Roland sighed before looking over at his grandfather "Abuelito, could you please drop this matter for tonight, and don't you be thinking of the family bloodline now!" Roland said as he crossed his arms, and to that his grandfather just laughed "Fine, fine Roland, you win tonight, i'll leave the matter be for now... Now then, may we all eat!" Roland's grandfather said cheerfully before sitting down.

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
...❄︎Rini could have guessed that Seria didn't want to be a maid, considering how both her and Neruka were kind of forced to by Beatrice. And of course there was stuff that she knew that Rini didn't, it's not like she thought she knew everything. Seria was still annoying her a little, but she kept quiet and didn't try to catch up with her. It's not like she was doing anything bad just by staying behind everyone, was she? Hearing Klef, her gaze shifted to them and she had to think for a moment. Rini remembered everything except for how she got here. That was the only thing that really confused her and if she tried tore member, nothing really came up. It was sort of just blank. The last thing she remembered was going inside a room and then... nothing really. Woke up in a nice room and was told she was going to be someone's assistant in a sense. She soon spoke❄︎...
"Like my life and stuff? Yeah I remember that. I also remember what I was doing before I came here. There's just a small part that sort of blurred out for me, like how I got here."
''...poor girl...she has no idea...''

...☫Seria said quietly to herself. It seems as if she knew something that Rini doesnt know about. Its like she obtained some information that was hidden from Rini and the other maids. Wonder where she got it. Seria soon yawned a little as she just left Rini clueless, thinking probably it wasnt time to tell Rini that☫...

''hey Rini...do you...want to know a little more about Neruka? yknow, since your probably gonna be working with her with also me?''

...☫Seria asked trying to stir up a conversation. She wanted to try and make a building point to where she could tell Rini whats really happening. Or just to expose Neruka a bit. Seria and Neruka mustve shared a lot during their exploration of the building☫...

@Sailor Adams

Nonalaka said:
Colin closed over his sketch book "This is a common thing?" He stood up and walked to her "Well I'm no expert but either you need glasses or somehow trees have some kind of vendetta against you" he said with a quiet laugh "Anyways, need a hand?" He asked holding out his hand, offering to help her up.
"uh actually i just got distracted. i do that a lot...and I don't need you help but thanks for the offer though." Aiko said as she got up and dusted herself.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Neruka soon stepped out. She was sort of slowly stepping to the side just so she could run away✦...
Cova hopped out after her and thanked the driver then gently took the girls hand. "Come on I can get us a good room." She said as she pulled her two arcs the four star hotel

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland sighed before looking over at his grandfather "Abuelito, could you please drop this matter for tonight, and don't you be thinking of the family bloodline now!" Roland said as he crossed his arms, and to that his grandfather just laughed "Fine, fine Roland, you win tonight, i'll leave the matter be for now... Now then, may we all eat!" Roland's grandfather said cheerfully before sitting down.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota looked to Roland as he asked for the matter to be left, after it was agreed she let a quiet sigh of relief that there was no more talk about them, or....family bloodlines or other things that would be awkward to talk about, especially in front of so many people, the anxiety she was feeling now beginning to die down as she stopped fiddling with the piece of hair and looked down at her food infront of her.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal turned towards Roman "morning..." she said, still a little tired.
Roman smiled a little and got up, walking torwards the bathroom. "Should I call off the clones and we go look for ourselves for today?" He asked, grabbing his towel and toothbrush. "If not we can just try and relax. Though I prefer we go... It's only right." He added, as he turned on the water.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova hopped out after her and thanked the driver then gently took the girls hand. "Come on I can get us a good room." She said as she pulled her two arcs the four star hotel

[/QUOTE]
''a-alright...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''a-alright...''
Cova nodded and lead her inside then bought there room and then went for the elevator with her. "Well it's a pretty nice room so you should be comftorble." Cova said as she got in the elevator with her and pressed the correct floor boton

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well that just means more love for me." She said incidentally but truly feeling bad that her lover had no family

[/QUOTE]
Luke nodded, "Yeah I guess that's what that means." He said, looking up at the ceiling. "Anyways, how about we get cleaned up and head out for dinner?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova nodded and lead her inside then bought there room and then went for the elevator with her. "Well it's a pretty nice room so you should be comftorble." Cova said as she got in the elevator with her and pressed the correct floor boton

[/QUOTE]
''um...a-alright...''

...✦She said before she placed a hand over her broken rib and secretly trying to use her powers to heal herself✦...

[QUOTE="Aiko Akemi]"uh actually i just got distracted. i do that a lot...and I don't need you help but thanks for the offer though." Aiko said as she got up and dusted herself.

[/QUOTE]
"Right" Colin said with a smile before placing his hands into his pockets "Though getting so distracted you walk into something that isn't even moving?, I haven't seen many people manage that..." He said looking to her "You sure you're alright, you whacked your head pretty hard.."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...poor girl...she has no idea...''
...☫Seria said quietly to herself. It seems as if she knew something that Rini doesnt know about. Its like she obtained some information that was hidden from Rini and the other maids. Wonder where she got it. Seria soon yawned a little as she just left Rini clueless, thinking probably it wasnt time to tell Rini that☫...

''hey Rini...do you...want to know a little more about Neruka? yknow, since your probably gonna be working with her with also me?''

...☫Seria asked trying to stir up a conversation. She wanted to try and make a building point to where she could tell Rini whats really happening. Or just to expose Neruka a bit. Seria and Neruka mustve shared a lot during their exploration of the building☫...

@Sailor Adams

Alejandro remained silent, as the group walked. He looked at Seria, wanting to ask her a question about the lab, but figured this wasn't the time. "Klef?"

@Sailor Adams

@WeirdPrincess

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana felt Len pull her along, nearly falling as she reached the end of the bed. But, she just gripped his hand tighter, pulling herself back upright, still holding his hand. She followed along, her feet softly walking along the floor behind her brother. The food did smell really good, and it was growing stronger the closer they got to the kitchen. Lilliana spoke as they reached the door♧...
"I mean, I guess so."
...♖Len let out a small yawn as they walked down to the kitchen, though he didn't really notice Lilliana almost falling as she got off the bed, he did notice afterwards that she had pulled on his hand and held it tighter for a moment. Really though, his main focus was on the scent radiating from the kitchen, the smell of food and the promise of it filling his stomach made him throw everything else to the wind as they walked into the kitchen and he saw Ayen sitting there, reading an old leather bond book♖...

"Morning Dad, where's the food?"

...♗Ayen couldn't help but laugh before setting his book down and walking over to where he was keeping the eggs and bacon warm and grabbing the three plates. Then he took them over to the table and set them down, one at the head of the table, and the other two on either side♗...

"It's right here, now come sit down and dig in, oh, and Lilliana, don't just inhale the food, taste it as well."

Nonalaka said:
"Right" Colin said with a smile before placing his hands into his pockets "Though getting so distracted you walk into something that isn't even moving?, I haven't seen many people manage that..." He said looking to her "You sure you're alright, you whacked your head pretty hard.."
"uh umm well I d-don't really look up much and I didn't see the tree so it gave me its welcomings." Aiko murmured as she put her hand on the soon to be bruise on her head. "And I'm s-sure I'll be fine.." Aiko said as she started to wobble and became dizzy. "Master don't pass out it wasn't too bad of a hit." Shion said as she placed herself on Aiko's shoulder. "I-it's f-fine i'm just d-dizzy" Aiko said.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai nodded "I see" he said before they reached the entrance, he paid for both of their tickets, he didn't mind, it was the polite thing to do after all, "So, what ride did you want to go on?" He asked as his eyes lazily gazed in her direction "Its your day out so pick wherever" he said as looked around.
Asako looked around and pointed at a ride "that one" she said. It was one of those rides that went high up and dropped really fast.

Roman said:
Roman smiled a little and got up, walking torwards the bathroom. "Should I call off the clones and we go look for ourselves for today?" He asked, grabbing his towel and toothbrush. "If not we can just try and relax. Though I prefer we go... It's only right." He added, as he turned on the water.
Mal stood up, getting dressed in clean clothes "I prefer that we do as well, though have the clones search as well, so that we can search in more places quicker" she said.

Roman said:
Luke nodded, "Yeah I guess that's what that means." He said, looking up at the ceiling. "Anyways, how about we get cleaned up and head out for dinner?"
"Ok." She said before she moved and kissed him deeply before getting up and heading to the bathroom to shower

HimeragiSeiker said:
''um...a-alright...''
...✦She said before she placed a hand over her broken rib and secretly trying to use her powers to heal herself✦...
Cova nodded to her as the elevator stopped and the door opened then cova started out and for the room with the girl soon getting there and opening the door for her

[QUOTE="Aiko Akemi]"uh umm well I d-don't really look up much and I didn't see the tree so it gave me its welcomings." Aiko murmured as she put her hand on the soon to be bruise on her head. "And I'm s-sure I'll be fine.." Aiko said as she started to wobble and became dizzy. "Master don't pass out it wasn't too bad of a hit." Shion said as she placed herself on Aiko's shoulder. "I-it's f-fine i'm just d-dizzy" Aiko said.

[/QUOTE]
Colin watched as she wobbled "You look like youre gonna fall" he said with a sigh "look, I can help get you to the infirmary if you want to have that bump on your head looked at, since you're dizzy you could have concussion" he offered

Users who are viewing this thread

Back