• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"So you don't like me giving you attention?" She asked with a small frown

[/QUOTE]
"On no. Not like that. Attention from crowds of people bothers me. Attention from you is something I actually like." Luke said softly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]When she said yes cova suddenly stood up and pressed her self against the girl as she started to seductively kiss at her neck with her soft and rather real lips as she put an arm around her lower back and slid her other hand up the girls stomach slowly nearing her chest

[/QUOTE]
''hn-ha..!''

...✦Neruka exclaimed before putting her hand on Cova's shoulders trying to push her away gently✦...

''n-no...a-at least not now...''

Roman said:
"On no. Not like that. Attention from crowds of people bothers me. Attention from you is something I actually like." Luke said softly.
She smiled at his answer. "Good." She said softly to him before smiling and hugging him tightly

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hn-ha..!''
...✦Neruka exclaimed before putting her hand on Cova's shoulders trying to push her away gently✦...

''n-no...a-at least not now...''
She couldn't get away because of cova's arm that was wrapped around her lower back. "But you said you wanted me to initiate the program." She said to her wondering why she suddenly said no

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She couldn't get away because of cova's arm that was wrapped around her lower back. "But you said you wanted me to initiate the program." She said to her wondering why she suddenly said no

[/QUOTE]
''i-i thought you were joking...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I am not programmed to joke." She said in return to her. "Would you like me to continue?"

[/QUOTE]
''n-no...at least not here...out in the open..''

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland looked down at well and blushed a little as he started to hear his family start to whisper in hushed tones before his grandfather let out a cheerful laugh "That's great! And what might your name be? And give the situation are you just a human with powers, or are you more like Roland there and a mixture of human and something else?" Roland's grandfather said, seeming more happy than everything else as everyone else looked between him Roland and Dakota.

[/QUOTE]
"U-Uhm" She looked around, great. everyone was now watching them and it was making her more and more nervous. "Uhm, m-my name is Dakota and I'm half angel..." She said as she fiddled with a piece of her hair, giving a nervous smile.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''n-no...at least not here...out in the open..''
She nodded and slowly pulled away. "Ok I will initiate the program later." She said before she turned and started walking in the direction of lights that where off in the distance

Mayyflower said:
Nona nodded and got up and started walking away. "Okay yea come on"
...✵ Rin blushed more and slowly took off her shirt✵...
((Fade for Rin and Hanran))

Doragon followed Nona out and laughed. "They sure like having fun don't they?" He joked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She nodded and slowly pulled away. "Ok I will initiate the program later." She said before she turned and started walking in the direction of lights that where off in the distance

[/QUOTE]
...✦Neruka followed rubbing the area Cova had kissed her✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Neruka followed rubbing the area Cova had kissed her✦...
Cova walked just a little in front of her before she heard a car and immidiately turned around as a truck with one guy in it came to a stop next to him. It was a male just a couple years older than what they looked like. "Hey you two need a ride into town?" He asked them politely

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

@Mayyflower

@Roman
Rini stared at the strange orb, looking to the woman briefly before looking back to the orb, she moved her hand, hesitating a bit as it moved to the orb, she took a deep breath, her eyes glancing to the tank again for a moment, before turning her attention back to the orb, soon placing her hands into it like the woman had asked them to do.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova walked just a little in front of her before she heard a car and immidiately turned around as a truck with one guy in it came to a stop next to him. It was a male just a couple years older than what they looked like. "Hey you two need a ride into town?" He asked them politely

[/QUOTE]
''er...up to her..''

...✦She said pointing to Cova✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''er...up to her..''
...✦She said pointing to Cova✦...
"Yes please." She said as she grabbed the girls hand and pulled her to the passenger door then looked at her. "Do you want to sit on the seat or on my lap?" She asked because the truck only had the driver seat and a passenger seat with a concole in the middle

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yes please." She said as she grabbed the girls hand and pulled her to the passenger door then looked at her. "Do you want to sit on the seat or on my lap?" She asked because the truck only had the driver seat and a passenger seat with a concole in the middle

[/QUOTE]
''um...il just sit on your lap i guess...my rib is still broken so..''

...✦She said as she blushed a bit✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''um...il just sit on your lap i guess...my rib is still broken so..''
...✦She said as she blushed a bit✦...
She nodded then got in and waited for her to climb in before she closed the door and the man started for town when they had gotten in

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She nodded then got in and waited for her to climb in before she closed the door and the man started for town when they had gotten in

[/QUOTE]
...✦Neruka just sat there awkwardly sitting on someone's lap for the first time✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova just sat there with the girl on her lap as the man neared town

[/QUOTE]
...✦Neruka just looked out of the window. She could escape now, but she wanted to have that sexual desire and also she was bounded to these cuffs that are...terrible✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Neruka just looked out of the window. She could escape now, but she wanted to have that sexual desire and also she was bounded to these cuffs that are...terrible✦...
When the man finally got them to town he asked. "So where should I drop y'all off?" He asked and cova answered with. "The nearest hotel please." She asked considering it was starting to get late and he nodded and drove them to where cova said

[QUOTE="Aiko Akemi](does anyone w-anna rp with me? Im not g-gonna force any-anyone (' :) ))

[/QUOTE]
((I could send someone if you'd like? :D ))

Hana smiled happily, glad once again to be alone in nature. She was surrounded by beautiful roses, and her nose was filled with their beautiful scent. The water was cool, and crystal clear, with small pebbles decorating the depths. Gems gleamed in the rock, different colours reflecting on the sun. It was amazingly tranquil and calm, yet to her the scene was also incredibly sad. One day this paradise would be destroyed, by those selfish and self serving humans. It made her blood boil just to think of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back