• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I will accompany you if you wish." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''sure...kinda lazy to wash myself...could you do it for me? and maybe we could just take a bath..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]As you wish." She said immidately went to go start the bath for her

[/QUOTE]
''your...water proof right?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''your...water proof right?''
"Yes I am. Water just nullifies my insulation so whenever I'm in water my body actually sounds like it's robotic." She said as she entered the bath room and started to run before taking off any extra equipment. Like the attachments on her waist

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yes I am. Water just nullifies my insulation so whenever I'm in water my body actually sounds like it's robotic." She said as she entered the bath room and started to run before taking off any extra equipment. Like the attachments on her waist

[/QUOTE]
''...the cuffs wont shock me right?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...the cuffs wont shock me right?''
"They won't they are water proof too." She said as she finished getting the bath ready then got in without hesitation of if it was too hot or not

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"They won't they are water proof too." She said as she finished getting the bath ready then got in without hesitation of if it was too hot or not

[/QUOTE]
...✦Neruka soon went in the bath tub and sighed happily✦...

''jeez...this feels really good..''

LunaCrosby said:
Mal stretched and nodded "yeah" she said.
Roman got dressed and took a seat on the be once her finished, "Alright." He said, putting on a jacket. "We'd cover more ground like that anyways."

LunaCrosby said:
Asako tilted her head "really?.... alright then, why don't we go on the biggest roller coaster then" she said.
Kenai froze for a moment before he quickly nodded "S-sure, I told you, you could go wherever...." He said quietly

Nonalaka said:
Camilla had continued walking along her pace slowing a little when she felt an arm being moved over her shoulders, she looked to Kaname as he spoke...he wanted her to make something? She gave him a questioning look "What do you want me to make?" She asked curiously.
Kaname simply shrugged his shoulders. He wasn't quite sure what it was he wanted her to make, but he hoped it would take the uneasiness out the air. Contemplating for a few moments, Kaname chuckled and pulled Camilla into his side gently while planting a kiss on her head. "Anything you want to make would be fine by me."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kalin nodded once at her, his features softening as the moment finally passed. "You're welcome."
Soon after, he let out a sigh of relief, and smiled towards Layala. "So, what now? Did you want to go somewhere through here? Or should we head back? I think we could all use some rest after tonight's events. And we'll be better suited to get some answers in the morning."

[/QUOTE]
Layla's gaze trailed back over towards the estate when Kalin asked about going through. She was hesitant about doing so if anything. For one thing, she didn't know if she even held access anymore. As well as the fact that Kalin would most definitely have to be let in. Tilting her head in contemplation, Layla shook her head and turned back in the direction of which they came. "We can come back tomorrow....I'll try then."

Nonalaka said:
" Alrighty!" Elaena nodded before going inside, she began to look around at all the different pets excitedly "They are all so cute!" She said smiling happily.
Mateus smiled and then looked at the animals "well which one do you like Elaena?" he asked her as he looked at the other ones.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname simply shrugged his shoulders. He wasn't quite sure what it was he wanted her to make, but he hoped it would take the uneasiness out the air. Contemplating for a few moments, Kaname chuckled and pulled Camilla into his side gently while planting a kiss on her head. "Anything you want to make would be fine by me."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla nodded and smiled " I suppose I can make something to eat when we get inside" she said as they entered the dorms and edged closer to her home "I've been practising a lot while you were gone so I know how to make lots of stuff instead of just eggs and bacon" she said proudly with a grin, she was rather proud of herself in her adjusting to things on land and she was happy to show what she had learned.

Alternated said:
Mateus smiled and then looked at the animals "well which one do you like Elaena?" he asked her as he looked at the other ones.
"Eeeeh I dunno they are all so cute" she said quietly before stopping at a cat "This one is adorable ~" she said as it came to the front of the pen and rubbed its face against her hand. "I think it likes me" she giggled as she petted it.

giphy.gif

Nonalaka said:
"Eeeeh I dunno they are all so cute" she said quietly before stopping at a cat "This one is adorable ~" she said as it came to the front of the pen and rubbed its face against her hand. "I think it likes me" she giggled as she petted it.
giphy.gif
Mateus chuckled "that's good" he said as he stares both at the cat and Elaena, he realized what he did and looked away but that was cute "I-I might buy another pet but maybe not yet anyway you want that one??" he asked her.

Alternated said:
Mateus chuckled "that's good" he said as he stares both at the cat and Elaena, he realized what he did and looked away but that was cute "I-I might buy another pet but maybe not yet anyway you want that one??" he asked her.
Elena nodded "He's not as fluffy as the rest but I like him" she said happily petting the cat "You want a pet too? What kind?" She asked curiously.

Nonalaka said:
Elena nodded "He's not as fluffy as the rest but I like him" she said happily petting the cat "You want a pet too? What kind?" She asked curiously.
Mateus pointed at a black rabbit "that one but I'm not sure if I adopt that" he said as he looked back at Elaena and then at the cat "let me try petting the cat" he said as he slowly reach out his hands to the cat and got scratched, he sighed "again huh".

Mayyflower said:
Nona blinked. "Check the fridge..."
Doragon blinked a few times. "B-But..." He looked to the dorm they just left. "We would have to go back in... Umm... I would not like to see that thank you very much." He said nervously.

Alternated said:
Mateus pointed at a black rabbit "that one but I'm not sure if I adopt that" he said as he looked back at Elaena and then at the cat "let me try petting the cat" he said as he slowly reach out his hands to the cat and got scratched, he sighed "again huh".
She pouted at the kitten " What was that for? He did nothing to you" she scolded before grabbing his Mateus' hand and inspecting it "Its only a small one anyways so it won't get all infected..." She said quietly before glancing toward the rabbit that he was talking about "Well why not? Bunnies are cute" She asked as she looked at him.

Nonalaka said:
She pouted at the kitten " What was that for? He did nothing to you" she scolded before grabbing his Mateus' hand and inspecting it "Its only a small one anyways so it won't get all infected..." She said quietly before glancing toward the rabbit that he was talking about "Well why not? Bunnies are cute" She asked as she looked at him.
Mateus just laughed it off "looks like cats doesn't like me huh" he said as he goes near the rabbit pen and petted the black one "yep it's just cats that doesn't like me".

TheDragoon said:
Doragon blinked a few times. "B-But..." He looked to the dorm they just left. "We would have to go back in... Umm... I would not like to see that thank you very much." He said nervously.
(It's a house >.<)

Nona rolled her eyes and warped them into the kitchen and opened the fridge with her tail and threw a pudding cup at him. "There" she says before warping out of the HOUSE ( xD )

Mayyflower said:
(It's a house >.<)
Nona rolled her eyes and warped them into the kitchen and opened the fridge with her tail and threw a pudding cup at him. "There" she says before warping out of the HOUSE (> :D )
((I keep forgetting Rin has a house, not a dorm xD ))

Doragon beamed at the pudding and used one of his sharp teeth to poke a hole in the top and he dunked it all in his mouth.

Alternated said:
Mateus just laughed it off "looks like cats doesn't like me huh" he said as he goes near the rabbit pen and petted the black one "yep it's just cats that doesn't like me".
Elena nodded "Alright, no cats then" she said with a small laugh "Maybe you smell funny to them or something she shrugged before giggling a little "Maybe a bunny would be better, besides, I have a cat at home" she said softly as she looked at the rabbits.

Nonalaka said:
Elena nodded "Alright, no cats then" she said with a small laugh "Maybe you smell funny to them or something she shrugged before giggling a little "Maybe a bunny would be better, besides, I have a cat at home" she said softly as she looked at the rabbits.
(last post for the day I need to finish my project)

"it's okay to have a cat I don't get hurt physically" Mateus said as he keeps petting the rabbit, he can't stop touching it "ahem...uhh I think I have my time with that rabbit so you want the cat right??".

Last edited by a moderator:
Alternated said:
(last post for the day I need to finish my project)
"it's okay to have a cat I don't get hurt physically" Mateus said as he keeps petting the rabbit, he can't stop touching it "ahem...uhh I think I have my time with that rabbit so you want the cat right??".
Elaena looked at him and giggled "You look so cute with the bunny" she said happily before looking back at the cat who was now meowing at her and wanting out of the pen "Well..y-yeah, and he looks like he wants to come home with me too.." She said smiling lightly "But, a-are you sure you're okay with a cat being around?"

((Alrighty, that's fine~))

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back