• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''are you...unhappy of your stay? be honest...lies and distrust doesnt work well with me...nor do i tolerate it. cuz i dont. at all''
...☫The child said as she looked at Vanille☫...
...◇Vanille glanced at Levya as the child mentioned being unhappy. While it was quite generous of them to offer them a place to stay, she still had no idea who these people were. So of course she'd be wary. Vanille gave an apologetic smile, rubbing the back of her head as she spoke◇...

"Sorry, its just hard to trust someone I just met is all."

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori was feeling the familiar heat once more in her core. It's not like she hated it, really it just reminded her body of what they had done the night prior, and was quite welcoming of it instead. But her stubbornness wouldn't let it get the best of her, and after a moment she suddenly sat up, not caring about the pain, and leaned forward until her lips were on his, keeping them there for a second. After that second she leaned back, her hands on his shoulders, smirking at him. She soon spoke, the teasing smirk never leaning her face☆...

"Ah yes, I suppose we did~"
...♝Masahi subconsciously pressed his lips to hers before Kaori pulled away far to soon for him tastes, and when she did he huffed before he could stop himself from doing so. Great, now she was starting to turn the tables on him, or at least she was for the moment as he looked up at her and returned her playful smirk. Now that he thought on it, he remembered that guys would usually use i rubber thing during intercourse, but he couldn't remember why for the life of him, so he dismissed the fact for the moment before moving to grab one of her hands before pulling it over to his face to nip at her fingers before speaking, feeling like he remembered something from his past as he addressed Kaori♝...

"So, miss medical, any reason why people would use those rubber things during what we did yesterday?"

Lumina said:
...◇Vanille glanced at Levya as the child mentioned being unhappy. While it was quite generous of them to offer them a place to stay, she still had no idea who these people were. So of course she'd be wary. Vanille gave an apologetic smile, rubbing the back of her head as she spoke◇...

"Sorry, its just hard to trust someone I just met is all."
''well...just so you know, we're not bad people...''

...☫She said before she sighed and stretched a little☫...

''but of course, being randomly invited to a mansion does sound sketchy...right?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''so um...how's my back...?''
"The bruises at mostly healed." She said before moving a hand to where the broken rib and freezing as she pushed against her back trying to feel for a broke rib. "H-how." She said as she continued to feel around for the fractured rib

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana just followed behind Len, her hand never leaving his, scrambling to keep up with him. Truthfully she was excited for the food too, as it smelled amazing, but her mind was occupied with not tripping over her own feet, which proved difficult in her morning state. But eventually they made it to the kitchen, and only then did the young girl let go of her brothers hand. Sitting in one of the chairs, she immediately began to dig in, the food looking way too good at this point, and she was midway through a giant bite when she heard Ayen speak, and with a full mouth she turned toward her dad, tilting her head♧...

"Whhah?"
...♗Ayen sighed as he looked upon Lilliana before shaking his head before taking a few steps over to his daughter and pulling the plate of food away from her and pushing her chin up for her to close her mouth before speaking with a tone of authority♗...

"Lilliana! You will learn to eat like a civilized person, even if i must feed you myself to make you learn!"

...♗Ayen then pulled his chair over so he could sit next to her, grabbing her fork then using it to cut piece of egg off that was just smaller than a mouthful before scooping it up with the fork then offering it to Lilliana after she had gotten done with the food in her mouth♗...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"The bruises at mostly healed." She said before moving a hand to where the broken rib and freezing as she pushed against her back trying to feel for a broke rib. "H-how." She said as she continued to feel around for the fractured rib

[/QUOTE]
''huh? what is it?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''huh? what is it?''
"The fractured rib.... It's mended." She said as she felt around some more before looking at her. "I never properly mended your rib." She said suspiciously to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"The fractured rib.... It's mended." She said as she felt around some more before looking at her. "I never properly mended your rib." She said suspiciously to her

[/QUOTE]
''then...it probably healed quickly...my wounds somehow tend to heal quick...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Your rib was to fractured to be able to heal over night." She said suspiciously to her

[/QUOTE]
''i dont know how then...?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Neru....... Are you human?" She asked her as she wrapped her arms around her stomach so she wouldn't get away from her

[/QUOTE]
''y-yeah...im human..''

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi subconsciously pressed his lips to hers before Kaori pulled away far to soon for him tastes, and when she did he huffed before he could stop himself from doing so. Great, now she was starting to turn the tables on him, or at least she was for the moment as he looked up at her and returned her playful smirk. Now that he thought on it, he remembered that guys would usually use i rubber thing during intercourse, but he couldn't remember why for the life of him, so he dismissed the fact for the moment before moving to grab one of her hands before pulling it over to his face to nip at her fingers before speaking, feeling like he remembered something from his past as he addressed Kaori♝...

"So, miss medical, any reason why people would use those rubber things during what we did yesterday?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori grinned. She was gaining ground, that was for sure. This was quite entertaining, losing and gaining ground with this. Thankfully the pain of moving so suddenly had subsided, and she was able to relax in her kneeling position, and a surge of happiness as he returned the smile. She couldn't help but laugh a bit as he nipped at her fingers. Ah yes, his silliness had never disappeared. She was grateful for that. But Kaori froze as he mentioned the rubber things when it came to doing... that. Rubber things...? Of course she knew what they were, but... her eyes widened as she looked at Masahi, speaking in a soft tone as she answered☆...

"...they're for preventing pregnancies..."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked to him "So that's not a usual thing?" She asked "Oh thank goodness" she said quietly, looking calm now after hearing his words.
Roland chuckled then nodded before smiling at her "Yeah, but on nights like this it is, i mean, completing a long time contract and a family member comes home, it usually generate a bustle of activity." he said softly while looking around at his family, most of them either talking or eating.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Shhhh Amber. I will fix this I promise you ok." He said before he got an idea and heirs rely told her. "I can give you temporary sight... But it won't be normal.... You will find the sight of darkness soothing and light blinding." He said softly to her wondering if this would help. "But you will still see in great detail even when your seeing light. And any one you care about wont have a bright glow to them they will be a dim color. And the more you care for those people the darker they will be with this sight." He said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
Chris walked in hearing the fuss " whats wrong "

Amber turned to the sound of her fathers voice " i cant see "

Chris walked over and examined her head " its probably only temporary , just swelling from hitting your head " he sighed " you need to rest. Your boyfriend here brought you back honey"

Amber realized she died and came back and atrio was the one who made it happen she went to kiss his cheek but missed and kissed his jaw " well thats gonna take a while to figure out "

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori grinned. She was gaining ground, that was for sure. This was quite entertaining, losing and gaining ground with this. Thankfully the pain of moving so suddenly had subsided, and she was able to relax in her kneeling position, and a surge of happiness as he returned the smile. She couldn't help but laugh a bit as he nipped at her fingers. Ah yes, his silliness had never disappeared. She was grateful for that. But Kaori froze as he mentioned the rubber things when it came to doing... that. Rubber things...? Of course she knew what they were, but... her eyes widened as she looked at Masahi, speaking in a soft tone as she answered☆...

"...they're for preventing pregnancies..."
...♝Masahi was enjoying being playful with her, if they could get a back and forth going from this is would be great. Upon hearing Kaori's laughter he started on his next playful assault, but he stopped because Kaori froze at his question, was it truly something that bad? He was gonna ask if it was what he though before her eyes widened and she spoke the words that made him freeze up at well. All he could think was how badly he had screwed up, he truly should of known he messed it up some how, of course that act lead to babies, even he knew that but yet he had just charged into without a second thought. Masahi must of stayed silent for a moment while looking at her with hesitant eyes, not truly meeting Kaori's eyes with his own before he let out a breath that he must of been holding in before speaking in a hushed tone♝...

"...I-is there a-anything i c-can do to fix this....?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled then nodded before smiling at her "Yeah, but on nights like this it is, i mean, completing a long time contract and a family member comes home, it usually generate a bustle of activity." he said softly while looking around at his family, most of them either talking or eating.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled "Ah, right, well that's understandable since its good news and all" she said with a nod, she was honestly, kinda glad they were pointed out then at the table now that she thought about it...since if they weren't everyone would be asking questions later in small groups, repeatedly, but now everyone knew what's what so no question asking...or that was her theory at least...

Daniel reaving]"Neru..... Tell me the truth." She said to her as she held her a little tighter [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#0059b3]''....im a demigod..''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0059b3] [/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3][B]...?She said as kanji appeared on her back along with some markings on her arms?...[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#0059b3][B] [/B][/COLOR][URL="https://www.pinterest.com/explore/chinese-symbol-tattoos/ said:
75a74b0067a59d542e8eac740aa8c7ff.jpg
images
[/URL]

Sixxx said:
Chris walked in hearing the fuss " whats wrong "
Amber turned to the sound of her fathers voice " i cant see "

Chris walked over and examined her head " its probably only temporary , just swelling from hitting your head " he sighed " you need to rest. Your boyfriend here brought you back honey"

Amber realized she died and came back and atrio was the one who made it happen she went to kiss his cheek but missed and kissed his jaw " well thats gonna take a while to figure out "
"You'll be on Amber." He said softly to her as he kissed her forehead and held her closely

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova didn't answer her and just held her tightly

[/QUOTE]
''well? what are you gonna do about it? have me chipped?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back