• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Kenai nodded and sighed a little "Right, I know, that's just embarrassing though" he mumbled "You aren't allowed to be scared of anything where I used to live or you'd get punished" he said plainly like it was a normal thing. "Where to next?" He asked looking back at her.
Asako pointed at a spinning type of ride "that one she said and looked at him again "in my opinion, your fears make you stronger, but if it helps... i'm scared of needles, I have an uncontrollable fear of blood" she said and laughed "it's so bad that I'll freeze and shake right where I stand."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Why would I do that to you?" He asked as he nuzzled her neck.

[/QUOTE]
''...i guess thats...a valid reason...''

...✦She said as she leaned a little more back into Cova✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Why would I do that to you?" He asked as he nuzzled her neck.

[/QUOTE]
(are river and kyoko still interacting? :P )

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...i guess thats...a valid reason...''
...✦She said as she leaned a little more back into Cova✦...
"I never told you..... The program came with a fragment of the program that gives me emotions" she said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I never told you..... The program came with a fragment of the program that gives me emotions" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
''o-oh...i see...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"It gave me just enough to know how to feel close to some one." She said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
''ah...i see...well, lets finish this bath...a-alright?''

...✦Neruka said to her as she looked back at her and smiled✦...

LunaCrosby said:
Asako pointed at a spinning type of ride "that one she said and looked at him again "in my opinion, your fears make you stronger, but if it helps... i'm scared of needles, I have an uncontrollable fear of blood" she said and laughed "it's so bad that I'll freeze and shake right where I stand."
Kenai nodded as he began to make his way to the next ride " Well, yeah, I've heard that before, but the people where I used to live think otherwise" he simply shrugged "And blood?" He looked at her "You'd really, really hate my hometown, everyone trains to be warriors and assassins, so lots of cuts bruises and broken bones from work and training" he said with a nod and a small chuckle. "That's why I came here with my sisters a few years ago I didn't want them dealing with it..."

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''ah...i see...well, lets finish this bath...a-alright?''
...✦Neruka said to her as she looked back at her and smiled✦...
"I hope we can find the emotions." She said to her softly before she let go and started to wash her back aain

Nonalaka said:
Kenai nodded as he began to make his way to the next ride " Well, yeah, I've heard that before, but the people where I used to live think otherwise" he simply shrugged "And blood?" He looked at her "You'd really, really hate my hometown, everyone trains to be warriors and assassins, so lots of cuts bruises and broken bones from work and training" he said with a nod and a small chuckle. "That's why I came here with my sisters a few years ago I didn't want them dealing with it..."
Asako blinked "your hometown doesn't sound like a very happy place, the spirit realm is way different then your home" she said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I hope we can find the emotions." She said to her softly before she let go and started to wash her back aain

[/QUOTE]
''i hope so too''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova smiled slightly as she finished washing her up then stood up. "All done." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''alright...il just relax here for a while...the water feels nice...never had a moment like this when i was a mercenary...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright...il just relax here for a while...the water feels nice...never had a moment like this when i was a mercenary...''
Cova chuckled a little and leaned down just following the programming and kissing her cheek

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova chuckled a little and leaned down just following the programming and kissing her cheek

[/QUOTE]
''hehe...yknow your really cute''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I shall take that as a compliment neru." She said with a smile as she got out and wrapped her self in a towel

[/QUOTE]
...✦Neruka soon did the same✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova was hooking back on all the components she had tacked off

[/QUOTE]
''are...all that equipment necessary?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back