• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"It's helped my flight." She said to her as she hooked on the components that had to be on her hips

[/QUOTE]
''ah..okay''

LunaCrosby said:
Asako blinked "your hometown doesn't sound like a very happy place, the spirit realm is way different then your home" she said.
Kenai nodded "It isn't, that's why I'm here" he said as they reached the line to the next ride "What's the spirit realm like then?" He asked, his ears perking up curiously.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova nodded to her as she finished getting ready then looked at her

[/QUOTE]
...✦Neruka was getting ready✦...

Nonalaka said:
Kenai nodded "It isn't, that's why I'm here" he said as they reached the line to the next ride "What's the spirit realm like then?" He asked, his ears perking up curiously.
Asako looked at him "peaceful. it's nice there and nobody judges you, there there's mostly spirit's, there's an occasional guest from the human world, some spirit's bring their close friends there. but, there is an rouge spirit here and there, which sucks, but hey, it happens" she said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Oh yeah)
River sighed when he stopped coughing and looked at her smiling

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko gave him a half smile "at least your alright, right?" she said

LunaCrosby said:
Asako looked at him "peaceful. it's nice there and nobody judges you, there there's mostly spirit's, there's an occasional guest from the human world, some spirit's bring their close friends there. but, there is an rouge spirit here and there, which sucks, but hey, it happens" she said.
"Still rouge spirits or not, it sounds nice" he said with a nod "So, if its so nice, why are you on earth?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova finished and the pices folded to a skin tight around her body so she could put clothes on

[/QUOTE]
''so...breakfast?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Sure even though I can't eat." She said to her with a smile

[/QUOTE]
''o-oh...wish you could though......''

...✦Neruka said as she looked down a bit✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'll still sit with you though." She said with a smile before she took her hand happily

[/QUOTE]
''alright. im glad you'll sit with me''

Nonalaka said:
Colin laughed lightly at the antics between the two, finding it amusing before then looking to the confused Aiko "You're in the infirmary, you passed out after your tree incident" he explained.
(SORRY FOR LATE REPLY I FELL ASLEEP T^T)

Aiko then looked around again as she nodded. "oh..so I did end up passing out...S-sorry" Aiko murmured as she looked down to Shion who was still laughing at her little trick.

Nonalaka said:
"Still rouge spirits or not, it sounds nice" he said with a nod "So, if its so nice, why are you on earth?"
Asako shrugged Well, nice get's boring after a while, and a little thing that happened to me and my friends, that's all" she said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova smiled a little as clothes generated on her body to make her look normal

[/QUOTE]
''uh...dont we have any kind of cellular contact with your...employer?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back