• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

...?Once Asuka had left the waiting room, she had grabbed herself a bite to eat from the cafeteria. It wasn't all that great, but she was pretty hungry. Since she had gotten captured, they didn't bother to feed her or anything, so Asuka was starving. Once she had finished eating, she tossed anything left over in the trash and put the tray back where it belonged before heading towards the hospitals exit. She needed a breath of fresh air, she wasn't fond of the smell of hospitals and she wanted to clear her head. Though Akira could possibly well be fine, her mind had jumped to the worst option. Of course, she tried not to think about that but it was hard for her not to when death was an actually possibility now. Asuka hoped that wouldn't be the case, but anything could happen at this point. Walking outside, she took a large intake of breath before exhaling slowly. Yeah... somehow being outside helped her a little with the situation. As she continued walking, her former had changed. Her hair had stayed the same orange color and length, though two snowflake like clips had appeared in her hair. Her clothes had become more revealing, showing off her stomach and a scarf had been wrapped around her neck. It wasn't really that cold, so she didn't mind the choice of clothes. As she aimlessly walked about, she thought about how nice it looked outside. The sun was out, the flowers that were scattered around the grass were in bloom and looked beautiful. It had taken her mind off of the fact that her husband was in the hospital, though the moment was brief. Her mind eventually went back to that and she felt the anxiety of not knowing whether he was okay. Asuka already thought the worst, though she didn't want to. So she thought back to how beautiful it was outside and somehow that got her to think that maybe she shouldn't be so gloomy. That she should at the very least have more hope in Akira being okay. Everything would be fine, she would repeat in her head, it had to be. It had been a little over an hour before the weather before the clouds rolled. Now it looked gloomy and slightly dark. A gust of wind suddenly blew and Asuka wrapped her arms around her torso and spoke, a small pout on her lips as she shivered, her face a little red from the cold. Now it was cold and she didn't want to be outside, she was going to freeze her butt off she she stayed outside any longer. Turning around, Asuka headed back the way she had come so she could get back inside the hospital?...

"It's cold now..."

tumblr_nxi0qwDF911ur2x8bo1_1280.jpg

@Fukushima Akira

@Jofune Tsurabisu

@Lumina

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...when we were...yknow exploring the place, she was actually a demigod lying that shes human. and that she had many powers like healing, summoning...spacial magic. oh, she even knows how to read one's mind and unlock their forgotten memories. which, does seem pretty useful. though it sucks that she cant unlock her forgotten memories...''
...❄︎Rini nodded slowly, well that was interesting. Though she wondered why Neruka was posing as a human, was there a reason she needed to be? She decided to ask, though she wasn't sure if she would be told or not❄︎...

"Why is she lying about being a human?"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "Ah, right, well that's understandable since its good news and all" she said with a nod, she was honestly, kinda glad they were pointed out then at the table now that she thought about it...since if they weren't everyone would be asking questions later in small groups, repeatedly, but now everyone knew what's what so no question asking...or that was her theory at least...
Roland nodded before taking a bite of his taco pie and eating in before looking over at Dakota "Yeah, though now some of my family might want to see your powers, though i think they wont press to much given the current situation." he said as he looked back to his food.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❄︎Rini nodded slowly, well that was interesting. Though she wondered why Neruka was posing as a human, was there a reason she needed to be? She decided to ask, though she wasn't sure if she would be told or not❄︎...
"Why is she lying about being a human?"
''she's a mercenary...hired by some arab that is apparently after Beatrice's daughter and working under UN that she has to lie about being an enchanted human to avoid getting chipped. in reality, she is a demigod...''

...☫She said after she was done examining her 2 new bracelets☫...

Sailor Adams] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL] ((I forgot to tag you :P ))
...❄︎Escape? Was that even a possibility for her? She didn't want to upset Beatrice by leaving, who she actually liked. The woman was nice and quite comforting towards her when Rini needed it. And she hadn't done anything all that bad to her or really nothing at all. The only thing she didn't really like was the chipping of the two boys. Weighing her options, Rini shook her head. She sort of didn't want to leave, as odd as that sounded. Helping the two boys would be as much as she could do and she'd take the blame for it, though she wouldn't know what would happen afterwards. She soon leaned closer to Klef and whispered back before straightening her posture as Seria started speaking again❄︎...

"I think I'll stay, but I can help you two if you need it..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i see...well i guess we have to arri--''
...?She soon stopped and looked at her wrist as a set of glowing runes formed a pretty bracelet?...

''oh...right. the pact from before...''

...?Seria noticed a glow coming from the runes around her wrist as she looked at it closely as it formed the bracelet?...

''the pact is...done i suppose..? i...nearly forgot about it...''

@Sailor Adams

@Roman

Seria's bracelet pair

Neruka's bracelet

Cova looked at her wrist when the bracket appeared. "What pact?" She asked as she studied the bracket

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i see...well i guess we have to arri--''
...?She soon stopped and looked at her wrist as a set of glowing runes formed a pretty bracelet?...

''oh...right. the pact from before...''

...?Seria noticed a glow coming from the runes around her wrist as she looked at it closely as it formed the bracelet?...

''the pact is...done i suppose..? i...nearly forgot about it...''

@Sailor Adams

@Roman

Seria's bracelet pair

Neruka's bracelet

((Um, I'm pretty sure it was only with Rini, Chiharu and Miyaka, since they were the only ones to place their hands in the ball, and the only ones who actually, yknow, made the pact))

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova looked at her wrist when the bracket appeared. "What pact?" She asked as she studied the bracket

[/QUOTE]
''oh some pact between a Fire Goddess and me...made by a witch...guess im free from that witch's hands i guess?''

Lumina said:
((Um, I'm pretty sure it was only with Rini, Chiharu and Miyaka, since they were the only ones to place their hands in the ball, and the only ones who actually, yknow, made the pact))
oh no, Neruka and Seria made a pact also WAY before Rini, Chiharu, and Miyaka. or maybe what you said....confirm with Jofune please...cuz he tagged me so im assuming its the pact between Seria and Neruka..also your guys' pact))

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
oh no, Neruka and Seria made a pact also WAY before Rini, Chiharu, and Miyaka))
((Okay, I knew that, but I'm pretty sure the event that just happened would have only applied to the ones who just made the pact then, not every single person who ever made a pact with her. But yknow, I could be wrong.))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hmm." She said still not sure of the braclet

[/QUOTE]
(nvm bout the bracelet)

''ah...i see...well i guess we have to hijack a vehicle...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
no wait, fuck me, Neruka and Seria didnt get bracelets.... dammit Jofune, why would you even tag me in something i wasnt even involved with???)))
@Jofune Tsurabisu @WeirdPrincess @Daniel reaving
((Because he's tagging all people involved with Beatrice and them. Wasn't some of your characters with the boys? Jofune mentioned something happening near them or with them or something like that.))

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana looked at Ayen with confusion as he suddenly moved over toward her. She would have made a sound of protest of him taking her food if he had no pushed her chin up to close it. Blinking, and slightly trying to move her head out of his grasp, she chewed and swallowed, speaking as she finished♧...

"H-hey! Okay..."

...♧Lilliana looked up at Ayen, just wanting her plate back, frowning a bit as he held out the food for her. She was more than capable of eating it, and she could eat it slowly like he said. So she spoke in a slightly pouting, softer tone♧...

"...I can eat it myself..."
...♗Ayen gave Lilliana a stern look before offering her the egg on the fork, he was trying to make it obvious that she would have to learn manners at the table while living with him and that fact would remain. Truly she didn't have the worst manners he ever saw, that title was still reserved for a prince he once tutored. But that was a tale for another day, though it was worth noting that Ayen did turn that prince into a respectable man after many changes of food and drink soiled clothes. After that fond thought Ayen narrowed his eyes before speaking in an upset yet fatherly tone♗...

"From what you've shown me you don't eat Lilliana, you inhale, so until you break that habit i will feed you, now eat."

Lumina said:
((Because he's tagging all people involved with Beatrice and them. Wasn't some of your characters with the boys? Jofune mentioned something happening near them or with them or something like that.))
yeah Seria is leading Rini(WP), Klef(Sailor), and Alejandro(roman) to the labs. Which is that their not even in the same room as Beatrice and the others. Which i would kick Jofune in the leg and break his legs)))

@Jofune Tsurabisu

LunaCrosby said:
Mal stretched and nodded "yeah" she said.
Roman nodded and grabbed his shirt and vest, quickly putting both on. "I'll tell my mom to look around a bit when she can. She's not doing much nowadays anyway."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ok." She called back as she got in to wash up

[/QUOTE]
Luke then went to take a seat on the bed, where he sat with his laptop, just looking at some recent stories.

Roman said:
Luke then went to take a seat on the bed, where he sat with his laptop, just looking at some recent stories.
Rina came out ten muinets later in a towel with her hair soaked as she rubbed a towel over her hair to dry it. "Did you hear about this implant thing?" She asked as she crawled into his lap and curled up while stil drying her hair

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ok." Cova said as they got to a cafe that was in the hotel and smiled as she sat at a table with neru

[/QUOTE]
...✦Neruka sat with Cova and smiled at her before looking on the menu✦...

Lumina said:
...₪Violetta grinned, following behind Takashi. Man she was happy to have him back, that was for sure. Honestly she didn't even care what they did, as long as they did it together. As they made it to the restaurant she nodded as she entered in the door he held it open, kissing him on the cheek as she did. Spinning a bit, she responded in a giddy tone₪...
"Why thank you, good sir~ Such a gentleman, I bet you make some special girl pretty happy~"
Takashi watched as Violetta walked pass him. He smiled warmly at her and chuckled a little when she kissed him on the cheek. Being back here with her was almost like a dream come true. He hadn't been around because of some work he had got caught up in, and being able to return was just the beginning of some adventures for the two. He laughed lightly at Violetta's joke, before replying, "Ah yes~ Her name is Violetta~ Quite the beauty she is~ A lovely and divine goddess, like the amazing taste of red wine~" Takashi said, making a slight joke about their first time being out together, though it was mostly a compliment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back