• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Rina came out ten muinets later in a towel with her hair soaked as she rubbed a towel over her hair to dry it. "Did you hear about this implant thing?" She asked as she crawled into his lap and curled up while stil drying her hair

[/QUOTE]
Luke closed his laptop and looked at Rina, "You don't need those. You seem fine to me." He joked, laughing a little. He smiled as his laughter died down to that of a chuckle. "Yeah. The chip thing?"

Roman said:
Roman nodded and grabbed his shirt and vest, quickly putting both on. "I'll tell my mom to look around a bit when she can. She's not doing much nowadays anyway."
"alright, we need all the help we can get" Mal said and nodded.

LunaCrosby said:
"alright, we need all the help we can get" Mal said and nodded.
"I rather we keep this between us three. It's no one else's business to get involved with... Besides, they're our kids and we'll be the ones to find them. Even if they were captured, we'll get in there." He told Mal.

Roman said:
"I rather we keep this between us three. It's no one else's business to get involved with... Besides, they're our kids and we'll be the ones to find them. Even if they were captured, we'll get in there." He told Mal.
Mal nodded "right, just us three. but what do we do if... they do get chipped?" she asked, though she was hesitant.

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy nodded and waited happily, excited to get on the rode, almost like a kid.

(( Nevermind, I found it >~> ))

----

Ulqui chuckled lightly and it wasn't before long until they got to the front of the line. Once there, they were both situated in one of the seats closest to the middle before the bar to hold the passengers down, went over Lucy and Ulqui. The ride started after.

(( Timeskip to the end of the ride? ))

WeirdPrincess said:

(( Nevermind, I found it >~> ))

----

Ulqui chuckled lightly and it wasn't before long until they got to the front of the line. Once there, they were both situated in one of the seats closest to the middle before the bar to hold the passengers down, went over Lucy and Ulqui. The ride started after.

(( Timeskip to the end of the ride? ))

(sure)

Lucy blinked as the ride stopped "that was a little intense even for me." she said and looked at him.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''she's a mercenary...hired by some arab that is apparently after Beatrice's daughter and working under UN that she has to lie about being an enchanted human to avoid getting chipped. in reality, she is a demigod...''
...☫She said after Rini had talked to Klef about escape☫...
@WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You'll be on Amber." He said softly to her as he kissed her forehead and held her closely

[/QUOTE]
She relaxed against his chest and closed her eyes " im dizzy ..." She said clutching his shirt

LunaCrosby said:
Asako stared in front of her "me and my friends were experimented on by a rogue spirit, you already know i'm a light spirit, but one of my friends is a dark spirit. then there's the other. who was turned into a light and dark spirit. she changed personality wise when it happened, she used to be shy, but now she's always confident on what she does, which I guess is a good thing..." she said.
Kenai made a face, displeased with the thought of someone doing that to a group of pretty much kids, even if it changed ones personality for apparently the better... "Experimented on huh?" He repeated "What kinds of Experiments?" He then asked.

-------------------------------------

[QUOTE="Aiko Akemi]"Okay Shion just get off me!" Aiko laughed as she pushed Shion off her. Shion pouted as Aiko continued to sketch in her notebook. THen from the corner of her eye she saw someone walking by. She turned her head to see the boy from earlier. "W-why is he still here.." she thought. He started to apologize about earlier until he looked into her sketch book and asked," You draw too?"
She then looked at her sketchbook only to get really embarrassed so she hid it behind her back, "Uh umm haha funny umm no i d-don't uh umm.."Aiko stuttered as she began to blush.

View attachment 216391

Shion then took Aiko's sketchbook and handed it to Colin. "Yes she does draw." Shion said

[/QUOTE]
Colin laughed lightly when she became embarrassed and hid them behind her back rather unsuccessfully since he'd seen the book already, soon sitting down not too far from her "Why are you acting embarrassed about it?" He asked curiously taking the book from Shion and nodding a thank you "I won't look at them if you really don't want me too, but I am interested in seeing them... Is that alright?" He asked holding the book but he hadn't opened it yet.

--------------------------------------

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland nodded before taking a bite of his taco pie and eating in before looking over at Dakota "Yeah, though now some of my family might want to see your powers, though i think they wont press to much given the current situation." he said as he looked back to his food.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota nodded "Yeah, though if things weren't the way they were and it was safe enough to use them, I don't really mind showing them, I've controlled them enough to at least do that" she said laughing lightly "It would be just the thought of having to do it repeatedly if I were to be asked a few times...." she said before eating some more of her food.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai made a face, displeased with the thought of someone doing that to a group of pretty much kids, even if it changed ones personality for apparently the better... "Experimented on huh?" He repeated "What kinds of Experiments?" He then asked.
-------------------------------------

Colin laughed lightly when she became embarrassed and hid them behind her back rather unsuccessfully since he'd seen the book already, soon sitting down not too far from her "Why are you acting embarrassed about it?" He asked curiously taking the book from Shion and nodding a thank you "I won't look at them if you really don't want me too, but I am interested in seeing them... Is that alright?" He asked holding the book but he hadn't opened it yet.

--------------------------------------

Dakota nodded "Yeah, though if things weren't the way they were and it was safe enough to use them, I don't really mind showing them, I've controlled them enough to at least do that" she said laughing lightly "It would be just the thought of having to do it repeatedly if I were to be asked a few times...." she said before eating some more of her food.
Asako pulled up her shirt slightly, showing him a scar about 3 inches long. "at first, they tried to put a device inside of me, the spirit was trying to create something that could control other's, but it didn't work, the only thing it did was stop me from growing, as you can easily tell." she said and put her shirt down "then, the spirit figured that if they couldn't control other's,then thy might as well draw out the dark spirit's bad side. They did everything they could to make Hakuru angry, but they gave up and tried torturing me and Yui to make her mad, which worked. but there was no point, they couldn't duplicate the power like they hoped. but then... one day, they picked up a... very big needle, though it was meant to take a small bit of a spirit's power's. they took some of mine, and then Hakuru's. And they put it into Yui, I don't know why they thought Yui would do their dirty work since they gave her more power's, but they didn't think it through and failed that too, but we escaped... we had finally escaped and came here" she said.

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

@HimeragiSeiker
Rini looked at the bracelet which had now taken residence on her wrist, turning her wrist a little to inspect it. Her attention was taken from the bracelet when Beatrice spoke of the rules, simply nodding, she didn't want anything to happen to misafune because she was a bad worker, so she would try her best to abide by them. When the hiss could be heard from the next room, Rini didn't have to be told twice to go there, she ignored the wicked smile as she went to the next room, glad to see him but also upset, since after all, this was a goodbye and she didn't know for how long, peeking around the door frame she looked into the room in the direction of Misafune and the tank before stepping into the room...

LunaCrosby said:
Asako pulled up her shirt slightly, showing him a scar about 3 inches long. "at first, they tried to put a device inside of me, the spirit was trying to create something that could control other's, but it didn't work, the only thing it did was stop me from growing, as you can easily tell." she said and put her shirt down "then, the spirit figured that if they couldn't control other's,then thy might as well draw out the dark spirit's bad side. They did everything they could to make Hakuru angry, but they gave up and tried torturing me and Yui to make her mad, which worked. but there was no point, they couldn't duplicate the power like they hoped. but then... one day, they picked up a... very big needle, though it was meant to take a small bit of a spirit's power's. they took some of mine, and then Hakuru's. And they put it into Yui, I don't know why they thought Yui would do their dirty work since they gave her more power's, but they didn't think it through and failed that too, but we escaped... we had finally escaped and came here" she said.
Kenai blinked, looking at the scars and listening to her story, that was, really awful "I'm sorry that happened to you" he said after a moment, he didn't really l know what to say in that situation, but it was true, he did feel bad that something like that had to happen to someone like her "but at least you're here now, though...with the whole 'supernaturals are the worst thing ever' thing going on...here's not that great either, I haven't really been questioned or followed so far, most think im just some weird cosplayer, or I'll just escaped as a wolf..." He said before looking to her "I don't really think anyone would suspect you, you look like a normal teenager." He shrugged a little.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai blinked, looking at the scars and listening to her story, that was, really awful "I'm sorry that happened to you" he said after a moment, he didn't really l know what to say in that situation, but it was true, he did feel bad that something like that had to happen to someone like her "but at least you're here now, though...with the whole 'supernaturals are the worst thing ever' thing going on...here's not that great either, I haven't really been questioned or followed so far, most think im just some weird cosplayer, or I'll just escaped as a wolf..." He said before looking to her "I don't really think anyone would suspect you, you look like a normal teenager." He shrugged a little.
Asako looked around before whispering to him "I have a tail that I keep hidden" she said before nodding "yeah, but i'm safer here then I was there" she added.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako looked around before whispering to him "I have a tail that I keep hidden" she said before nodding "yeah, but i'm safer here then I was there" she added.
"Oh, right" he laughed a little "Well atleast its easily hidden, enjoy your stay on earth I guess" he said with a nod.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena looked at him and giggled "You look so cute with the bunny" she said happily before looking back at the cat who was now meowing at her and wanting out of the pen "Well..y-yeah, and he looks like he wants to come home with me too.." She said smiling lightly "But, a-are you sure you're okay with a cat being around?"
((Alrighty, that's fine~))
Mateus smiled and nods "yeah it's okay I don't mind being scratched" he said laughing "also I'm adopting the rabbit".

Nonalaka said:
Camilla nodded and smiled " I suppose I can make something to eat when we get inside" she said as they entered the dorms and edged closer to her home "I've been practising a lot while you were gone so I know how to make lots of stuff instead of just eggs and bacon" she said proudly with a grin, she was rather proud of herself in her adjusting to things on land and she was happy to show what she had learned.
Kaname's brow had raised by now, just as they turned the hall to the one that her room belonged to. He was curious as to what all she had discovered in his absence. Though her bacon and eggs weren't half bad at all, he did hope for her to learn more. And now, it had happened. A slight smile greasing his lips, Kaname stepped to the side of the hallway, folding his arms over his chest while he leaned against the wall. "I can't wait to see."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
" If that's what you want..." Kalin said with a smile. He took off his jacket as they walked back to where they came from, staring up into the sky in silence.

[/QUOTE]
Rather than follow Kalin's gaze to the sky, Layala's gaze focused in the opposite direction. The ground. Her memories flooded her mind with every step she took, short films pausing to replay themselves with every blink. She wasn't entirely sure what she could make of most of them, but complaining wasn't going to help anything. She'd rather hold the silence that was already in the air, than create more irrelevant tension.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Rather than follow Kalin's gaze to the sky, Layala's gaze focused in the opposite direction. The ground. Her memories flooded her mind with every step she took, short films pausing to replay themselves with every blink. She wasn't entirely sure what she could make of most of them, but complaining wasn't going to help anything. She'd rather hold the silence that was already in the air, than create more irrelevant tension.

[/QUOTE]
"You can talk about it, if you like." Kalin said, draping his jacket on her shoulders. He looked down towards her and nodded, as if to confirm he meant what he'd said. He then rubbed his hands together slowly, small embers flowing from between his palms as he worked to keep them warm.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''she's a mercenary...hired by some arab that is apparently after Beatrice's daughter and working under UN that she has to lie about being an enchanted human to avoid getting chipped. in reality, she is a demigod...''
...☫She said after Rini had talked to Klef about escape☫...@Sailor Adams

@Roman
WeirdPrincess said:
...❄︎Escape? Was that even a possibility for her? She didn't want to upset Beatrice by leaving, who she actually liked. The woman was nice and quite comforting towards her when Rini needed it. And she hadn't done anything all that bad to her or really nothing at all. The only thing she didn't really like was the chipping of the two boys. Weighing her options, Rini shook her head. She sort of didn't want to leave, as odd as that sounded. Helping the two boys would be as much as she could do and she'd take the blame for it, though she wouldn't know what would happen afterwards. She soon leaned closer to Klef and whispered back before straightening her posture as Seria started speaking again❄︎...

"I think I'll stay, but I can help you two if you need it..."
@Roman

Klef was excited that someone was willing to help them get out of this facility. "If you change your mind, just tell me, ok?" They said under their breath, making sure it would be harder for others to hear them.

They listened to the maid in front of the two speak. It made sense that the maid was undercover, Klef didn't see why anyone would want to stay longer than they had to. 'Demigod, that's neat...' They thought, not wanting to say anything in fear of the maids being punished. "Um...I'm an enchanted human, why are they still chipping me, shouldn't they be worrying about actual threats, instead of two kids?... " They informed the maids, now not quite sure why they were even here.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
He was a dragon, what could he do? They didn't follow the same customs as humans. He began walking in the direction of the park. "So how long have you been with Rin?" He asked her.
Nona looked around. "Um... Just two years... Wait yea two years, she found me and took me in" she says, when she means Rin taking her in she means that they made a contract a familiar contract.

Mayyflower said:
Nona looked around. "Um... Just two years... Wait yea two years, she found me and took me in" she says, when she means Rin taking her in she means that they made a contract a familiar contract.
Doragon nodded slowly in understanding. "I've know Hanran for 5 years..." He said softly. "He was 12 when he met me. I was a young dragon spirit as well. I'm still a bit younger than him in Dragon Spirit years, but I'm catching up..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back