• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Doragon nodded slowly in understanding. "I've know Hanran for 5 years..." He said softly. "He was 12 when he met me. I was a young dragon spirit as well. I'm still a bit younger than him in Dragon Spirit years, but I'm catching up..."
Nona nods and listened. "Why does hanran act so mean sometimes?" she asks

Mayyflower said:
Nona nods and listened. "Why does hanran act so mean sometimes?" she asks
Doragon sighed. "It's... A long story. I knew Hanran before we even first met. I was watching him carefully. He was abandoned by his family in the woods by a group of bandits... He doesn't know this. If it weren't for the wolves taking him in as their own, he would not have survived long... The wolves trained him to be an expert hunter, trained to kill to survive. He grew up believing humans were evil, mostly because he was deserted as a child. He also shut out his happiness because he thought it made him weak and he could use his anger as power. I saw a bit of potential in him. He... Symbolizes a dragon a bit. He's quiet and peaceful at first, but when angered can be a powerful force. Much as a dragon waking from his slumber. The wolves never treated him as normal though... They always pushed him further and further... And never gave him any love or affection. They were never nice. Only the alpha was nice to him. But... Only when they took him in. If you want to blame anyone for his bad personality, you can either blame me or his parents so... Please don't be mad at him, he really does mean well. After having known him for so many years, he isn't the cold and mean person people think him to be... He's shy... And insecure about his feelings. He never felt happy in his life. Because everybody in his life treated him like trash. So his anger was a little shell or shield he kept himself in to protect himself. It was what he was trained to do after all, offense is the best defense..." He said, finally finishing his story.

Sailor Adams] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Klef was excited that someone was willing to help them get out of this facility. "If you change your mind, just tell me, ok?" They said under their breath, making sure it would be harder for others to hear them.

They listened to the maid in front of the two speak. It made sense that the maid was undercover, Klef didn't see why anyone would want to stay longer than they had to. 'Demigod, that's neat...' They thought, not wanting to say anything in fear of the maids being punished. "Um...I'm an enchanted human, why are they still chipping me, shouldn't they be worrying about actual threats, instead of two kids?... " They informed the maids, now not quite sure why they were even here.
''i dunno. they'd still chip a cat girl, even though she seems harmless''

@WeirdPrincess

@Roman

Roman said:
Luke closed his laptop and looked at Rina, "You don't need those. You seem fine to me." He joked, laughing a little. He smiled as his laughter died down to that of a chuckle. "Yeah. The chip thing?"
"It makes me want to rip every humans head off." She said as she kissed his chin lovingly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'll keep you safe." He said softly. "Now rest Amber." He said softly

[/QUOTE]
She smiled and snuggled closer drifting to sleep " okaay" she was already half asleep

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova watched her with a small smile on her face as neru looked over the menu

[/QUOTE]
...✦Neruka soon putting down the menu knowing what she wanted and looked at Cova with a bright smile✦...

''alright. i know what im gonna order''

TheDragoon said:
Doragon sighed. "It's... A long story. I knew Hanran before we even first met. I was watching him carefully. He was abandoned by his family in the woods by a group of bandits... He doesn't know this. If it weren't for the wolves taking him in as their own, he would not have survived long... The wolves trained him to be an expert hunter, trained to kill to survive. He grew up believing humans were evil, mostly because he was deserted as a child. He also shut out his happiness because he thought it made him weak and he could use his anger as power. I saw a bit of potential in him. He... Symbolizes a dragon a bit. He's quiet and peaceful at first, but when angered can be a powerful force. Much as a dragon waking from his slumber. The wolves never treated him as normal though... They always pushed him further and further... And never gave him any love or affection. They were never nice. Only the alpha was nice to him. But... Only when they took him in. If you want to blame anyone for his bad personality, you can either blame me or his parents so... Please don't be mad at him, he really does mean well. After having known him for so many years, he isn't the cold and mean person people think him to be... He's shy... And insecure about his feelings. He never felt happy in his life. Because everybody in his life treated him like trash. So his anger was a little shell or shield he kept himself in to protect himself. It was what he was trained to do after all, offense is the best defense..." He said, finally finishing his story.
Nona nodded and listened. "Oh I see..." She says "Yea Rin didn't have a pleasant life either... Her mother is a angel and fell In love with a demon and had Rin, since Rin was both demon and angel she was treated badly and got casted down from heaven when she was 12 and that was when Kyle found her and took her in and raised her like a sister but before he found her she had already been out on the streets for three years, the people around her were also very mean thus is why she grew to not like them but Kyle changed that... Rin is very short tempered, she hates being pushed around by others" she says with a small smile. "Well off of the sad past subject, I want ice cream realllllllly baddddd" she whimpered

Mayyflower said:
Nona nodded and listened. "Oh I see..." She says "Yea Rin didn't have a pleasant life either... Her mother is a angel and fell In love with a demon and had Rin, since Rin was both demon and angel she was treated badly and got casted down from heaven when she was 12 and that was when Kyle found her and took her in and raised her like a sister but before he found her she had already been out on the streets for three years, the people around her were also very mean thus is why she grew to not like them but Kyle changed that... Rin is very short tempered, she hates being pushed around by others" she says with a small smile. "Well off of the sad past subject, I want ice cream realllllllly baddddd" she whimpered
Doragon laughed. "And your talking to one of 2 master thiefs! Lemme get you some." He said as he went go steal some from a vendor.

TheDragoon said:
Doragon laughed. "And your talking to one of 2 master thiefs! Lemme get you some." He said as he went go steal some from a vendor.
"Wai..." She huffed before he went to the vendor. "You don't need to steel.." She mumbled

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Neruka soon putting down the menu knowing what she wanted and looked at Cova with a bright smile✦...
''alright. i know what im gonna order''
"Ok." Cova said before smiling and politely waving for a waiter to come over

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]@Sailor Adams did I miss a reply from you?

[/QUOTE]
No, just a bit busy, I'll most likely reply this afternoon.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]No, just a bit busy, I'll most likely reply this afternoon.

[/QUOTE]
(Ok ok I wanted to make sure so I didn't just leave you hanging)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ok." Cova said before smiling and politely waving for a waiter to come over

[/QUOTE]
...✦Neruka soon only ordered some milk. And also some pancakes. If they didnt have milk, she'd be okay with orange juice✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Neruka soon only ordered some milk. And also some pancakes. If they didnt have milk, she'd be okay with orange juice✦...
The waiter nodded and went off to get her her milk and pancakes

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The waiter nodded and went off to get her her milk and pancakes

[/QUOTE]
''so...Cova...im sure you met...other people, right?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"What do you mean?" She asked not understanding the question

[/QUOTE]
''yknow...like colleagues, allies, comrades...or just other people you worked with''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back