• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Sixxx said:
Ambers heart was pushed to start and she rolled to her side and vomited and coughed her bloodshot eyes struggled to open and struggle on him before closing and passing out
Ateio gasped with relief as he held her closely and tightly pressing his lips to her forehead

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

@Mayyflower

@Roman
...♤Lumina felt better being next to Kenji, still being uncomfortable with how the succubus was acting toward her pair. The longer it happened, the more it bugged her, like.. like she was- she didn't have time to think on it as suddenly she was shoved over as the succubus, came between them, hugging her own head to the pillow chest now near her face. Blinking, Lumina flinched at the sudden touch, wrenching herself out of the woman's grasp. Personal space was kind of a thing, and didn't like being that close with anyone unless she knew them. So this really bothered her, especially with how she was feeling about how she was acting with Kenji. Lumina stood up, exhaling, a flustered expression on her face, stammering a response before taking a few steps backwards and turning and moving toward the nearest exit♤...

"I, uh... i just... i need some air..."

@Fukushima Akira

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked to him as he spoke, nodding lightly "Aha...y-yeah, right" she said quietly, laughing a little before tasting some of her food.
Kenai averted his gaze away from her, blowing some air from his cheeks "I-Im not going to throw up" he said, his ears twitched a little.
Asako tilted her head "really?.... alright then, why don't we go on the biggest roller coaster then" she said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Good mourning miss. Did I succeed at my given task last night?" She asked her as she pulled her a little closer

[/QUOTE]
''yes...you did..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Ateio gasped with relief as he held her closely and tightly pressing his lips to her forehead

[/QUOTE]
"get her to the house and get her warm , shes going to be in and out for a while and we cant see the damage done while shes asleep..." he sighs and stares at the ground his eyes still full of fear

rachel disapears , re appearing in the houses librabry searching for an important book

Sixxx said:
"get her to the house and get her warm , shes going to be in and out for a while and we cant see the damage done while shes asleep..." he sighs and stares at the ground his eyes still full of fear
rachel disapears , re appearing in the houses librabry searching for an important book
Atrio did as her father asked and they appeared in her room and he immidiately put the blankets over her and then sat by the bed and brought his elbows to his knees as he held his head blaming himself for this

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"That is gold she said softly as she held her a little closer calculating that was what she wanted

[/QUOTE]
''Cova...you are a...robot...right?''

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♖Len let out a small yawn as they walked down to the kitchen, though he didn't really notice Lilliana almost falling as she got off the bed, he did notice afterwards that she had pulled on his hand and held it tighter for a moment. Really though, his main focus was on the scent radiating from the kitchen, the smell of food and the promise of it filling his stomach made him throw everything else to the wind as they walked into the kitchen and he saw Ayen sitting there, reading an old leather bond book♖...
"Morning Dad, where's the food?"

...♗Ayen couldn't help but laugh before setting his book down and walking over to where he was keeping the eggs and bacon warm and grabbing the three plates. Then he took them over to the table and set them down, one at the head of the table, and the other two on either side♗...

"It's right here, now come sit down and dig in, oh, and Lilliana, don't just inhale the food, taste it as well."

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana just followed behind Len, her hand never leaving his, scrambling to keep up with him. Truthfully she was excited for the food too, as it smelled amazing, but her mind was occupied with not tripping over her own feet, which proved difficult in her morning state. But eventually they made it to the kitchen, and only then did the young girl let go of her brothers hand. Sitting in one of the chairs, she immediately began to dig in, the food looking way too good at this point, and she was midway through a giant bite when she heard Ayen speak, and with a full mouth she turned toward her dad, tilting her head♧...

"Whhah?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She waited before answering her. "Yes I am an android." She said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
''is it possible for you to...get emotions somehow..?''

*hours later in mid afternoon*

Amber groans and rolls over and sat up opening her eyes , she looked around not seeing anything she figures its late at night so she reachs over and turns on the bedside lamp turning it on and off ,no light reaching her eyes though it was a bright midday, and the light was working , she just couldnt see it " Atrio i think the power is out cause the lamp wont turn on and its dark"she said speaking in a raspy voice

HimeragiSeiker said:
''is it possible for you to...get emotions somehow..?''
"I truly don't know.... There's always been rumors of a chip that can give an android true real emotions. I'd like to find it one day." She said to her softly

Sixxx said:
*hours later in mid afternoon*
Amber groans and rolls over and sat up opening her eyes , she looked around not seeing anything she figures its late at night so she reachs over and turns on the bedside lamp turning it on and off ,no light reaching her eyes though it was a bright midday, and the light was working , she just couldnt see it " Atrio i think the power is out cause the lamp wont turn on and its dark"she said speaking in a raspy voice
"What do you mean Amber it's mid day." He said as he slid close and put a hand on her cheek hearing her raspy voice. "Here Amber. Drink some water." He said as he gently held the cup to her lips

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I truly don't know.... There's always been rumors of a chip that can give an android true real emotions. I'd like to find it one day." She said to her softly

[/QUOTE]
''i see....let me ask you this, what would you do if a special appeared only to save you?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"What do you mean Amber it's mid day." He said as he slid close and put a hand on her cheek hearing her raspy voice. "Here Amber. Drink some water." He said as he gently held the cup to her lips

[/QUOTE]
she sipped the water for a moment" no no it-its pitch black ,its dark ....I cant see..."panic filled her heart and she stood , she was way to weak to be up and around . she stummbled around ,running into things crying " i cant see....i cant see"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i see....let me ask you this, what would you do if a special appeared only to save you?''
"I would be what you would say amazed that one would come to save a peice of metal and wire. Then I would stay by there side till I'm not needed." She said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I would be amazed that one would come to save a peice of metal and wire. Then I would stay by there side till I'm not needed." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''ah...i see...hmm...wanna go eat breakfast?''

Sixxx said:
she sipped the water for a moment" no no it-its pitch black ,its dark ....I cant see..."panic filled her heart and she stood , she was way to weak to be up and around . she stummbled around ,running into things crying " i cant see....i cant see"
Atrio grabbed her gently and layed her back down. "Shhhhhh." He said as he held her lovingly. "Shhhh Amber it's ok.... We will figure this out." He said softly to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio grabbed her gently and layed her back down. "Shhhhhh." He said as he held her lovingly. "Shhhh Amber it's ok.... We will figure this out." He said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
she lay her head on his chest and cried "im a photographer who cant see"she said speaking softly her heart sinking as she spoke realizing how truly sad that was

(gtg ,i need sleep i have to bake 50 cupcakes tomorrow DX and im tired , tag me in reply)

Sixxx said:
she lay her head on his chest and cried "im a photographer who cant see"she said speaking softly her heart sinking as she spoke realizing how truly sad that was
"Shhhh Amber. I will fix this I promise you ok." He said before he got an idea and heirs rely told her. "I can give you temporary sight... But it won't be normal.... You will find the sight of darkness soothing and light blinding." He said softly to her wondering if this would help. "But you will still see in great detail even when your seeing light. And any one you care about wont have a bright glow to them they will be a dim color. And the more you care for those people the darker they will be with this sight." He said softly to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Sure." She said softly to her as she sat up and the got up and looked around the room

[/QUOTE]
...✦Neruka soon sat up before going to the bathroom✦...

''or actually, wanna shower first?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back