• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Luke rolled over so he was above Rina, as he pulled away from the kiss. He slowly leaned forward and kissed her down her neck.
She blushed a little and smiled as she leaned her head away from him and bit her lip

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ack..!''
...✦Neruka exclaimed before passing out and being carried away✦...

@Nonalaka

@Sailor Adams

(dont come after Neruka
xD its part of the character development...well the arab part..)

She would wake up a couple muinets later outside where ever she was with her hands and feet cuffed and cova standing with her back to her doing some diagnostics on herself

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded "i'll destroy each and every one of them" she said.
Roman smiled and poked Mal, "Lookit you~ All cute when you're angry~" he joked.

Nonalaka said:
"That's nice, did they grow fast too?" She asked "It must be cool having the goddess of death as a mom" she giggled.
"Supper fast. And I hope they find it cool. Plus there father has a demon inside of him too." She said to her

LunaCrosby said:
Asako shook her head "nope, I'm a light spirit" she said and nodded.
"A light spirit?, I've never met one before, well, until now obviously" he said gazing over at her as he placed his hands in his pockets "Are all light spirits short?"

Roman said:
Alejandro chuckled, "I just wanna get home. To my family. My parents and my sister.. My grandmother too." He said, smiling a little. "I know most children have this wish, but I want to be stronger than my dad someday. Not to prove myself to him, but to prove myself to everyone." He told Klef, his smile returning unlike the expressionless face he had when arguing with Seria.
" I kinda have that wish too, maybe when I'm the world's greatest magician I'll be stronger and more magical than my mentor..." They replied to him.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]He was in a kneeling position, but seemed to be rather enjoying it. "Excuse me?" He says cracking a smile and furrowing his brow.

[/QUOTE]
She growled as the life drained from her eyes her skin becoming pale as she stared down at him. "Go. Burn. In. Hell." She said her voice becoming dead and raspy

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Supper fast. And I hope they find it cool. Plus there father has a demon inside of him too." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
Ariel smiled a little "Well I know I would find it cool, of course I'm not saying my parents aren't cool!, you know what I mean" she said with a giggle

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She blushed a little and smiled as she leaned her head away from him and bit her lip

[/QUOTE]
Luke stopped and smiled, seeing the blush on her cheeks. He chuckled and slowly continued to kiss her.

Nonalaka said:
"A light spirit?, I've never met one before, well, until now obviously" he said gazing over at her as he placed his hands in his pockets "Are all light spirits short?"
Asako blinked "i'm not short i'm fun sized" she said before crossing her arm's "and no they all aren't, it's just me"

Nonalaka said:
Ariel smiled a little "Well I know I would find it cool, of course I'm not saying my parents aren't cool!, you know what I mean" she said with a giggle
"Yeah I know what you mean." She said with a giggle

LunaCrosby said:
Mal looked at him before crossing her arm's and looking to her side "no i'm not..." she said quietly.
Roman laughed lightly, "What do you mean? You being upset is like one of the cutest things I've ever seen." He said, getting up. He then walked over to a mirror where he started to get ready for bed.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She growled as the life drained from her eyes her skin becoming pale as she stared down at him. "Go. Burn. In. Hell." She said her voice becoming dead and raspy

[/QUOTE]
"Chill out lady!" He says, rather alarmed. "I already know I'm going to hell, what else!" He says somewhat joking and somewhat serious. "Need a cough drop dear? Your voice resembles that of an old man." Juniper says in a singsong tone with his velvety voice.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]" I kinda have that wish too, maybe when I'm the world's greatest magician I'll be stronger and more magical than my mentor..." They replied to him.

[/QUOTE]
Alejandro nodded in agreement, "We seem have similar wishes. Maybe that's why we get along so well.."

Roman said:
Roman laughed lightly, "What do you mean? You being upset is like one of the cutest things I've ever seen." He said, getting up. He then walked over to a mirror where he started to get ready for bed.
Mal looked at him before closing her eye's so she could sleep.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled happily and hugged him tightly as she kisse back

[/QUOTE]
Luke slowly started to take off Rina's clothes, before stopping. He looked around, realizing they were still in the floor. He just shrugged and continued to do as he did.

(((( Fade? ))))

LunaCrosby said:
Mal looked at him before closing her eye's so she could sleep.
Roman chuckled, "Guess she was so tired, she wasn't able to keep up an argument." He joked before laying down next to her and going to sleep himself.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]"Chill out lady!" He says, rather alarmed. "I already know I'm going to hell, what else!" He says somewhat joking and somewhat serious. "Need a cough drop dear? Your voice resembles that of an old man." Juniper says in a singsong tone with his velvety voice.

[/QUOTE]
She had had enough and grabbed him by the collar and launched him into a near by wall

Roman said:
Luke slowly started to take off Rina's clothes, before stopping. He looked around, realizing they were still in the floor. He just shrugged and continued to do as he did.
(((( Fade? ))))
She blushe but smiled and let him

(Fade)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back