• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Akane looked at Mal, shoving onto his bed so she could get pass. "Sorry to hear that, hun. He's a smart kid. I'm pretty sure he's safe." She said in a reassuring tone. Roman groaned, "I'm your son. Do you ever think about me?" Akane nodded, "I'm thinking about your kids aren't I?" Roman sighed and didn't say anything else.
Mal nodded "yeah that might be true.... but now Misaki's gone as well." she said.

TheDragoon said:
Mari nodded and let a apple fall into her hand. "Mmk, then what do you want to do?" She asked as she sunk her teeth into the apple.
---

((Mmk, but I don't get why Natsumi hates him so much xD He saved her life... Sort of.))

Akiba suddenly started tapping controls on his arm. The scientists eyes widened. "No! Quick! Stop him!" They started hollering. But it was already too late. Akiba's tears welled up. It hurt but finally his arm exploded, destroying the drone and every living thing in the base. However...

A army of Akiba marched out from the debris. A bleeding Akiba walked forward, coughing blood and missing a arm... "Forgive me Natsumi... Please... I'm sorry for all that I said back then. But... My creators must be punished. I can't let you get hurt again either. What am I supposed to do without you Natsumi? I love you..." He said as he clenched his fist with his free arm. He then realized he was talking to himself. "Ugh, this is cheesy. Let's just go and destroy these filthy humans." He said as he made a motion with his head and the Akiba's all ran off. He was too weak to do anything so he just sat against a tree. Like broken machinery.
''i dunno...maybe...just hang out''

...☫Natsume and Apple soon appeared in front of Akiba, she still looked like a child☫...

''Akiba...call off your army and let Apple destroy them...''

''Nasods cannot be in this world...I am a Nasod mysel but...a Hybrid. Akiba you must understand. Nasod technology is dangerous and if any human possesses it, its not good...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
(oh yeah DX so distracted!!!!)

cova slid around a corner a cloaking device working as she neared her target as the picture showed up in her eyes then she nodd. "target acquired." she whispered before launching at the girl and grabbing her immediately putting a small dosage of a drug in her to nock her out for a couple minuets then running off with her

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i dunno...maybe...just hang out''
...☫Natsume and Apple soon appeared in front of Akiba, she still looked like a child☫...

''Akiba...call off your army and let Apple destroy them...''

''Nasods cannot be in this world...I am a Nasod mysel but...a Hybrid. Akiba you must understand. Nasod technology is dangerous and if any human possesses it, its not good...''
Akiba laughed lightly, looking up at Nastumi, and coughing up... Oil? Anyway, he shook his head. "My hardware is... Broken. I can't stop them..." He said. He was happy to see Natsumi again, but knew now wasn't the time for reunions. And... He sort of was gonna die any second.

---

"Sounds fun, so have you seen dad recently?" She asked her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](oh yeah DX so distracted!!!!)
cova slid around a corner a cloaking device working as she neared her target as the picture showed up in her eyes then she nodd. "target acquired." she whispered before launching at the girl and grabbing her immediately putting a small dosage of a drug in her to nock her out for a couple minuets then running off with her

[/QUOTE]
(you owe me a reply I believe)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](oh yeah DX so distracted!!!!)

[/QUOTE]
''ack..!''

...✦Neruka exclaimed before passing out and being carried away✦...

@Nonalaka

@Sailor Adams

(dont come after Neruka
xD its part of the character development...well the arab part..)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"yes. a son and a dughter." she said with a smile

[/QUOTE]
"That's nice, did they grow fast too?" She asked "It must be cool having the goddess of death as a mom" she giggled.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]she smiled more into the kiss as she deepened the kiss

[/QUOTE]
Luke rolled over so he was above Rina, as he pulled away from the kiss. He slowly leaned forward and kissed her down her neck.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ack..!''
...✦Neruka exclaimed before passing out and being carried away✦...

@Nonalaka

@Sailor Adams

(dont come after Neruka
xD its part of the character development...well the arab part..)

(((( I thought these facilities were like... Heavily guarded. ))))

TheDragoon said:
Akiba laughed lightly, looking up at Nastumi, and coughing up... Oil? Anyway, he shook his head. "My hardware is... Broken. I can't stop them..." He said. He was happy to see Natsumi again, but knew now wasn't the time for reunions. And... He sort of was gonna die any second.
---

"Sounds fun, so have you seen dad recently?" She asked her.
''want me to...end your pain...?''

''no. i dont see him around a lot...''

LunaCrosby said:
(what page is kenai's cs? so that I know what they're like and have an idea of who I should send :3)
((Page 27 :D ))

HimeragiSeiker said:
''want me to...end your pain...?''

''no. i dont see him around a lot...''
Akiba looked down. "I always sort of endured it for you but... If it'll make you happy, go ahead. I'll be waiting to see you again someday..." He said before started letting out a coughing fit. "Apple, make sure she lives a good life. Not a life destined to end this way like mine..." He said to Apple. He then looked back at Natsumi. "Go ahead..." He said.

---

"Alright, I hope daddy is ok then." She said. "What's your favorite animal?" She asked curiously.

TheDragoon said:
Akiba looked down. "I always sort of endured it for you but... If it'll make you happy, go ahead. I'll be waiting to see you again someday..." He said before started letting out a coughing fit. "Apple, make sure she lives a good life. Not a life destined to end this way like mine..." He said to Apple. He then looked back at Natsumi. "Go ahead..." He said.
---

"Alright, I hope daddy is ok then." She said. "What's your favorite animal?" She asked curiously.
''..well...il at least end it with some comfort...''

...☫She said before she hugged Akiba in a comforting way as she hummed a lullaby softly next to Akiba's ear. Shortly soon before stabbing a needle into a critical spot into Akiba's neck which should be enough to kill him☫...

Nexus swam back to the beach and sat in a beach chair that was open. He looked around for Ilaani to see what she looked like in a bathing suit again. He knew he was secretly perverted, but come on, who didn't like bikini babes?

((XDDD))

@Nonalaka

TheDragoon said:
]Hanran turned off the shower and left with Doragon. He then started drying himself off with a towel, while Doragon grabbed his own mini towel, drying himself off and walking out to find Rin.[/bg][/color]
...✵ Rin was in the kitchen making herself a sandwich, Nona was laying on her shoulder watching everything Rin was doing✵...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''..well...il at least end it with some comfort...''
...☫She said before she hugged Akiba in a comforting way as she hummed a lullaby softly next to Akiba's ear. Shortly soon before stabbing a needle into a critical spot into Akiba's neck which should be enough to kill him☫...
Akiba wailed out in pain as he was stabbed. The circuits left over from his arm sputtered a bit, then stopped conducting electricity. He completely shut down. As for the robots, they were still running amok town. Screams came from everywhere as blood seemed to start raining on the park. "Goodbye..." Was Akiba's last words. He knew he'd only cry more if he said Natsume's name.

((I can't believe I was mispelling Natsume's name this entire time. I feel like a atomic jerk ;-
;) )

TheDragoon said:
Akiba wailed out in pain as he was stabbed. The circuits left over from his arm sputtered a bit, then stopped conducting electricity. He completely shut down. As for the robots, they were still running amok town. Screams came from everywhere as blood seemed to start raining on the park. "Goodbye..." Was Akiba's last words. He knew he'd only cry more if he said Natsume's name.
((I can't believe I was mispelling Natsume's name this entire time. I feel like a atomic jerk ;-
;) )
...☫Natsume soon took out the needle and put it in her pocket☫...

''dont say good bye...im going to recreate you...''

...☫She said before turning away to destroy the nasods. Apple followed as well as a Nasod army appeared behind them and attacked the 'Akiba Nasods'☫...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back