• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
☩Kagura laughed as she put her shoes on
"Just clarifying it"

"I can massage it for you~"

☮She said as she reached out her hands, moving her finger's in a grabbing type of way☮
Kaiden smiled. "I figured." he says smiling before putting his jacket on and brushing his hair

Amaya shook her head. "No Im fine" she says. "Is there still hand marks on my neck?" she asks feeling it. "He almost killed me" she sighed

LunaCrosby said:
"I want nothing to do with my parent's, I'm only doing this to see my brother again, I could be running, kicking, and screaming like a kid if I really didn't want to go"
♡she said as she stood up
Roman laughed a little, "Let's go then. You seem like you'll handle it well, let's go see your brother and hell... Maybe he can come with us. If he wants to that is." He said with a smile. "So, how will we be getting there? " he asked.

PandorasBox said:
Avril was overwhelmed by the kind act. She didn't know how to respond, so she just smiled back and chuckled happily. I think I'll like it here. She thought.
Ayame chuckled, "No words?" She asked with a smile. "That's fine. As long as your alive." She joked. "So... What brings you to our wonderful school?"

Mayyflower said:
Kaiden smiled. "I figured." he says smiling before putting his jacket on and brushing his hair
Amaya shook her head. "No Im fine" she says. "Is there still hand marks on my neck?" she asks feeling it. "He almost killed me" she sighed
☩Kagura had finished getting ready☩

"slow poke~"

☮Ally peeked at her neck☮

"slightly, it's not noticeable though, and your not the one who ended up dying, he did"

Roman said:
Roman laughed a little, "Let's go then. You seem like you'll handle it well, let's go see your brother and hell... Maybe he can come with us. If he wants to that is." He said with a smile. "So, how will we be getting there? " he asked.
"They don't live too far from here, so we can walk"

♡She said

LunaCrosby said:
☩Kagura had finished getting ready☩
"slow poke~"

☮Ally peeked at her neck☮

"slightly, it's not noticeable though, and your not the one who ended up dying, he did"
"Im sorry, I wanna look good for you" he says with a chuckle before he put the brush down and offering his hand.

Amaya nods. "Yea" she says before laying back down

LunaCrosby said:
"They don't live too far from here, so we can walk"
♡She said
Roman nodded, "Lucky us then. Let's go tell your brother the truth and that you're alive. He has every right to know." He said, now walking to the door.

Mayyflower said:
"Im sorry, I wanna look good for you" he says with a chuckle before he put the brush down and offering his hand.
Amaya nods. "Yea" she says before laying back down
☩Kagura laughed and shook her head☩

"You look good to me either way"

"My offer of rubbing your neck still stand's"

☮She said and laughed☮

Yuri said:
Roman yuri yells
((You need to learn to tag and quote messages, it makes it alot easier, also, you should ask someone before trying to interact with their characters.))

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Lucky us then. Let's go tell your brother the truth and that you're alive. He has every right to know." He said, now walking to the door.
"So if I were to disappear for years, and then come back alive while believing I was dead, you wouldn't freak out at all?"

♡She asked

LunaCrosby said:
"So if I were to disappear for years, and then come back alive while believing I was dead, you wouldn't freak out at all?"
♡She asked
"Well... No. With my abilities I'd be able to find you or just picture you being alive in the space-time dimension." Roman said. "Whatever. Enough about the being dead stuff."

LunaCrosby said:
☩Kagura laughed and shook her head☩
"You look good to me either way"

"My offer of rubbing your neck still stand's"

☮She said and laughed☮
"Why thank you, beautiful" he says before grabbing her hand and kissing her forehead

Amaya chuckled. "I know, Maybe later" she says smiling

Roman said:
"Well... No. With my abilities I'd be able to find you or just picture you being alive in the space-time dimension." Roman said. "Whatever. Enough about the being dead stuff."
"Alright, what do you want to talk about then?"

♡She asked

Nonalaka said:
Elaena thought for a bit before glancing over, noticing a racing game "That one maybe?" She asked before turning around and smiling at him a little.
Mateus looked a what Elaena said the racing game "hmm that's pretty interesting alright then let's do that game" he said and looks at Elaena "do you want to do versus mode?" he asked her in a non arrogant way.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]
Rael blinked in surprise. "...you killed armed gunmen... on your own... with no help... well I can't really say much because you saw me get shot and am already healed up, but what the heck are you Venus?"

[/QUOTE]

✣Venus✣

Venus sighed, there was really no way around this. She could lie again and say she was human, humans could kill gunmen right? Though probably not as quick as she had done it. Besides, Venus didn't want to lie to Rael anymore, so she had to tell him the truth. "I'm a Succubus."

Mayyflower said:
"Why thank you, beautiful" he says before grabbing her hand and kissing her forehead
Amaya chuckled. "I know, Maybe later" she says smiling
☩Kagura laughed☩

"you are very welcome"

☮Ally nodded☮

"Kay!~"

LunaCrosby said:
"Alright, what do you want to talk about then?"
?She asked?
Roman shrugged and changed his form, "Anything that doesn't involve you or anyone being dead." He said with a sigh.

img-img_zps35c474a4.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
☩Kagura laughed☩
"you are very welcome"

☮Ally nodded☮

"Kay!~"
Kaiden smiled and walked down the stairs. "Anywhere specific you feel like eating?" he asks looking over at her

Amaya yawned. "I think I might take a nap" she says tiredly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back