• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal looked at him
"my brother's going to freak out if he know's iv'e been alive the whole time"
Roman chuckled, "He's gonna freal out in a bad way or good way? I mean... You are his sister.... That he thought was dead. I'd be happy to know you were alive if I were him."

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "He's gonna freal out in a bad way or good way? I mean... You are his sister.... That he thought was dead. I'd be happy to know you were alive if I were him."
♡Mal shrugged

"I.... have no clue... maybe both? but he might still live with my parent's, that's what i'm gonna hesitate about"

PandorasBox said:
"O-oh. Thanks." Avril smiled. Then her eyes widened. "I need to figure out where my dorm is."
Ayame stood up and grabbed her things, "I'm not doing anything at the moment. I cab help you get signed up, who knows, maybe we can end up rookies!" She said, as she began walking. Ayame motioned for Avril to follow.

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal shrugged
"I.... have no clue... maybe both? but he might still live with my parent's, that's what i'm gonna hesitate about"
"Who cares what your parents think? We're not going there for them. We're going for your brother." Roman said, as he finished his pancakes.

Roman said:
Ayame stood up and grabbed her things, "I'm not doing anything at the moment. I cab help you get signed up, who knows, maybe we can end up rookies!" She said, as she began walking. Ayame motioned for Avril to follow.
"Yeah maybe." Avril then grabbed her comic book and followed Ayame. "By the way, thanks for everything." Avril smiled happily. She never met someone like Ayame before.

PandorasBox said:
"Yeah maybe." Avril then grabbed her comic book and followed Ayame. "By the way, thanks for everything." Avril smiled happily. She never met someone like Ayame before.
Ayame smiled and gave Avril a thumbs up, "I just like to help. Besides, you seem really nice and I like nice people." She said with nod.

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal sighed
"I guess your right..."
Roman chuckled and ate some of his eggs, "I know I'm right. After we're done eating, we're going. Only one thing is gonna stop and that's if you go into labor, which I highly doubt you will." He said, before eating some more.

Roman said:
Ayame smiled and gave Avril a thumbs up, "I just like to help. Besides, you seem really nice and I like nice people." She said with nod.
"I g-guess I'm just nice to people who are nice back." Avril really didn't know how to respond to the compliment. "I'm just not used to having nice people around me. I used to have friends who only used me for their own purposes." She sighed. "But I'm fine now..."

Roman said:
Roman chuckled and ate some of his eggs, "I know I'm right. After we're done eating, we're going. Only one thing is gonna stop and that's if you go into labor, which I highly doubt you will." He said, before eating some more.
♡Mal groaned

"would faking it count?"

LunaCrosby said:
☩Kagura nodded☩
"Alright, I mean... as long as your paying"

☩She said as she walked out the room to get ready☩

------------------------------------

Ally nodded

"Oh I know you are."
"Well dang babe, I already was gonna pay but dang" he says with a chuckle before following her

Amaya smiled and layed back. "My neck hurts" she says

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
"So you wouldn't try pull an all nighter in the shop if you were really busy then?" She asked with a small smile as she glanced over at him "I'd find it hard to believe that you haven't done that before"
Roland looked slightly away as he faintly blushed "W-well, i may have...... probably...... actually have done that a f-few.... dozens of times......" he said softly as he knew if he lied about she'd find a way to find out.

PandorasBox said:
"I g-guess I'm just nice to people who are nice back." Avril really didn't know how to respond to the compliment. "I'm just not used to having nice people around me. I used to have friends who only used me for their own purposes." She sighed. "But I'm fine now..."
Ayame looked at Avril and sighed, "You considered those people friends? They sound like they sucked." She mumbled. "Say what, I'll be your friend!" She said with a smile.
young_yoruichi_smile_by_mifang_by_byoki_desu.jpg

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal groaned
"would faking it count?"
Roman shook his head, "Unfortunately... No. We're going to tell your brother you're alive." He said, soon finishing his eggs. "Alright?"

LunaCrosby said:
"fine..."
♡She said, crossing her arms as she pouted
"You're looking at this all wrong. This can maybe even be a chance to make things right with your parents... That's secondary though. Now let's get going. We don't have all day." Roman said, as he stood up.

Mayyflower said:
"Well dang babe, I already was gonna pay but dang" he says with a chuckle before following her
Amaya smiled and layed back. "My neck hurts" she says
☩Kagura laughed as she put her shoes on

"Just clarifying it"

"I can massage it for you~"

☮She said as she reached out her hands, moving her finger's in a grabbing type of way☮

Roman said:
"You're looking at this all wrong. This can maybe even be a chance to make things right with your parents... That's secondary though. Now let's get going. We don't have all day." Roman said, as he stood up.
"I want nothing to do with my parent's, I'm only doing this to see my brother again, I could be running, kicking, and screaming like a kid if I really didn't want to go"

♡she said as she stood up

Roman said:
Ayame looked at Avril and sighed, "You considered those people friends? They sound like they sucked." She mumbled. "Say what, I'll be your friend!" She said with a smile.
young_yoruichi_smile_by_mifang_by_byoki_desu.jpg
Avril was overwhelmed by the kind act. She didn't know how to respond, so she just smiled back and chuckled happily. I think I'll like it here. She thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back