• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Yuri said:
Yuri went to the forest to train. A tree hit the ground
(( Qoute the person to make it easier for them to find your post.

-Roman,

Have a good one!

))

Yuri said:
Yuri went to the forest to train. A tree hit the ground
stormy herd a thud and silently ran over to see what made that noise and she saw a fallen tree and a person standing by it

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Oh okay. I was a bit confused xDD ))

✣Venus✣

Venus cursed under her breath, she had forget ten she even said that. Well, she guessed it was time to come out with the truth... or at least half of it anyways. "Caught in the act. I was always a terrible liar." She said, laughing slightly. "Sorry I lied. I just didn't want you to um... freak out or something when I say gunmen came into the restaurant while we were waiting for our food and one of them happened to shoot you. You blacked out and I sort of... killed the gunmen. I was going to take you to the hospital, but your wound was gone after I was done with the gunmen."

Rael blinked in surprise. "...you killed armed gunmen... on your own... with no help... well I can't really say much because you saw me get shot and am already healed up, but what the heck are you Venus?"

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "Agreed... I'm hungry now also. Those cookies did look good, bro... I can see why Celia ate themy all." He said, smiling a little. "Maybe we can stop and get some pizza or something."

♠︎Ulqui♠︎

"Celia ate those cookies like her life depended on it." Ulqui said and shook his head. "She didn't even bother to save any. But yeah, pizza sounds good to me. It's quick and easy."

WeirdPrincess said:

♠︎Ulqui♠︎

"Celia ate those cookies like her life depended on it." Ulqui said and shook his head. "She didn't even bother to save any. But yeah, pizza sounds good to me. It's quick and easy."

Taylor chuckled and sighed, "Sadly I have to agree with you on that." he said. "Yeah? That's why I suggested we get that."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Layla listened intently, occasionally nodding her head and shifting her position on the floor below him. As he sat down beside her, she calmly scooted closer to him and came upon the decision to rest her head on his shoulder while he continued his explanation. Unsure of how telling the story made him feel, Layla chose to remain silent, even as she felt him shift to scratch at his head. Nudging him softly as a signal of encouragement to carry on, Layla shifted her weight to her side and curled her legs up into a fetus position, taking one of her hands and grabbing a hold of one of his to ensure she was listening.

[/QUOTE]
Kalin felt Layla lean on him, and couldn't help but blush slightly as he continued to tell his story. It had started to fade, when she decided to grasp his hand. He glanced down, and despite the blush, he smiled at the gesture.

"Anyways...where I come from, magic and people with special abilities are a more common and well known thing than it is here. So when the lady who'd chased after me started blowing things up with fire, it was only surprising because I wondered why such an annoying person was allowed to be so strong. That, and she oddly used the same type of magic as me." He said, lifting up his free arm into his view, and letting it ignite in a gentle orange flame.

"We made it out of that bad situation after an hour or so, and when it was all over, the lady asked me if I wanted to learn magic for real. And, at first I refused. But then she 'persuaded' me to change my mind, and by 'persuade', I mean 'beat the crap out of'...anyways, I ended up going with her. She took me to an academy like the one here, that taught people to control their magic. But she disappeared right after..."

Kalin looked over at Layala, an apologetic expression on his face. "I'm talking too much, aren't I?"

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
?Kagura appeared behind him?
"KAIDEN?...."
Kaiden almost dropped his sandwich. "Oo shit, you scared me, what's up?" He asks turning around

LunaCrosby said:

"guess what... there's a thing called a blanket and another called a sweater"

Amaya huffed "I know ally I'm not stupid" she says

tumblr_mo4nw246vc1r79w7jo3_500.gif

Mayyflower said:
Kaiden almost dropped his sandwich. "Oo shit, you scared me, what's up?" He asks turning around
Amaya huffed "I know ally I'm not stupid" she says

tumblr_mo4nw246vc1r79w7jo3_500.gif
?Kagura laughed?

"sorry.. And I have to tell you something"

---------------------------

?Ally jumped pack and held her hand's up as if to protect herself?

"s-sorry Amaya!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back