• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Jade
My face turned bright red when he turned and asked me that. 'Yes i would like you to stay" i tell him smiling.

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto sat down on the edge of the window now. "I see... May I ask another question? Why is your face still red?" He asked.

LunaCrosby said:
(dont think so)

Kagura waited patienly, her hands behind her back.
(( Well Mal and Roman are at the mansion and Shorty wants to do something, involving the mansion, so I'll send Roman to him then he'll head back to Mal.~ ))

Roman said:
"Well there's no use in keeping the fact I think you're cute a secret.' Ayako said, looking at her hands on the table. "Well... I know I care for my students. They're like... My own kids in a way."
---------

Alex caught the shirt and gave Yuki a hug, "Thanks. I guess kind of went overboard, throwing my own shirt in the trash." He said, before putting the new shirt on.

-----
Yushido smiled and nodded. "That's a very good way to think of your students." He said as their drinks were served. He took a sip of his drink as it was served.

shortyshot8 said:
"Alright..."

He smirked "Hello?~ Anyone here?" He asked before holding up Al's head "Anyone?~"

@Himeragi Seiker
''what business do you have here? especially with that head your holding...we dont allow violence here''

*Kajima stated as he closed the portal to Celia's where Zenya and Celia are at*

*Nanase just stood there crossing her arms watching Halison carefully*

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "but you learn from each mistake, so in the end, as long as you learn form them, mistakes aren't entirely bad." he said as he smiled at her
Dakota nodded and smiled "I guess you have a point"

--------------------

@Roman do I owe you a reply?

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''what business do you have here? especially with that head your holding...we dont allow violence here''
*Kajima stated as he closed the portal to Celia's where Zenya and Celia are at*

*Nanase just stood there crossing her arms watching Halison carefully*

[/QUOTE]
Hall laughed "That's too bad~ I'm here to get rid of his blood line"

Roman said:
Alex pulled the shirt down over his head, soon taking a look it, "Perfect. It looks just like my sweater, what a coincidence." He said, looking over at Yuki, noticing her blush. "What's wrong with you? Not feeling well?"
"I...uh...it's nothing.." She looked over at Alex. "Wow...I didn't even notice that...it looks good on you. Mako wouldn't mind you keeping that."

Roman said:
(( Well Mal and Roman are at the mansion and Shorty wants to do something, involving the mansion, so I'll send Roman to him then he'll head back to Mal.~ ))
(k)

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled and looked at the menu
Kagura hummed quietly, looking around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Roland nodded "Yeah, now then, where to eat?" he said curiously as he looked around as they walked

"You know what I'll just take this by myself." she said.She grabbed her suitcase handle and pulled it. She started slowly than got quicker.

Last edited by a moderator:
shortyshot8 said:
Hall laughed "That's too bad~ I'm here to get rid of his blood line"
''you wont be able to do it here...*sigh* besides. isnt your kind going extinct? i can tell what kind of being you are. its only a gift''

*She said before she started walking towards him*

''please leave. we dont welcome violence here...especially here''

*She said before she summoned an obsidian blade and pointed it at him*

Nanne said:
"I...uh...it's nothing.." She looked over at Alex. "Wow...I didn't even notice that...it looks good on you. Mako wouldn't mind you keeping that."
Alex smiled, "Thank you." He said, smiling warmly. "Wanna go do something now?" He asked.

--------

Nonalaka said:
--------------------

@Roman do I owe you a reply?
(( Yesh :3 ))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "Yeah, now then, where to eat?" he said curiously as he looked around as they walked
"Hmm, well let's see...I guess there's a nice place not far from here..." she said as she tapped her chin.

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm, well let's see...I guess there's a nice place not far from here..." she said as she tapped her chin.
Roland chuckled "you guess? well, i guess there's only one way to find out~" he said playfully as he started walking a bit faster

Roman said:
Alex smiled, "Thank you." He said, smiling warmly. "Wanna go do something now?" He asked.
--------

(( Yesh :3 ))
((Could you repost please? ;v; sorry..))

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto sat down on the edge of the window now. "I see... May I ask another question? Why is your face still red?" He asked.
Jade

"Well my face is red cause huh. The way you turned around and looked at me was cute i guess thats why my face is red" i said embrassed that i had to explain that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back