• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
((Well it's just I knew they weren't gonna get along... xD ))
Ikuto chuckled. "So you ask me to call you something else, now you want me to call you by your regular name? Your a strange girl indeed." He said as he put a finger on his chin, waving his cat tail a bit.
(( xDD It'll work itself out or something or they become friends instead ))

Lilith raised an eye brow at him, "I just didn't want you to call me sweetie. I didn't mean to call me some other nickname." She said as she crossed her arms over her chest.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "i just want you to take a moment to think about what an embodiment of war would act like, then, if you must, ask me again." he said rubbing his forehead.
Dakota pursed her lips "I suppose you have a point" she said as she left the dorm.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmm...''
*She looked down remembering when she was working at a restaurant. She was fired not because a drunk death or bad service, she didnt do any of those. All she was fired for was protecting the restaurant from terrorists using her ice and was fired for not being human making her frown more*

@Jesters Court

[/QUOTE]
Sighing and waving his hand, Fenris let out a Meh sound and said,

"Its on the house. You had to deal with listening to me this entire time, so we can consider ourselves even. It may not be the smartest buisness practice, but its one of the least common, and I like being different."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Madoriko laughs at what she said*
''even if you hurt me, ive been in constant combat for many years back in my dimension. enduring the pain you cause me is nothing compared to dimensional combat...''

[/QUOTE]
She doesn't hear her as she enters the door for the building, 'why can't I just be normal'

WeirdPrincess said:
(( xDD It'll work itself out or something or they become friends instead ))
Lilith raised an eye brow at him, "I just didn't want you to call me sweetie. I didn't mean to call me some other nickname." She said as she crossed her arms over her chest.
Ikuto stuck his tongue out a bit, closing one eye as he looked at her. "Alright Lillith, I'll call you by your normal name." He said playfully.

LunaCrosby said:
zero followed her and sat across from her.
Kairassi began to look at the food they served there on the menu "There's so many different cakes..." she muttered, almost spacing out at the thought of food before eventually snapping out of it "Oh, what are you getting?" She asked.

ZiraCanFly said:
She doesn't hear her as she enters the door for the building, 'why can't I just be normal'
*Madoriko watches her enter with a grin as an explosion happened behind her as her grin faded seeing an opponent*

''fine...seems that you want attention that badly..''

*She said before forming a katana that was igniting with green flames as she charged at her opponent*

@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Nanami looked at Fuyumi and shook her head, she didn't want her to pay the bill for her. It was a nice offer though. Upon hearing Fenris say that it was on the house, Nanami looked up from her wallet and towards him. She didn't really mind listening to him talk this whole time, Nanami found him interesting to say the least.

"That's okay, you don't have to pay for me. I- Oh... I suppose it's on the house now. That's really nice of you, however should I repay you?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"You sound rather lazy, but if you want to fly us there you can. I don't mind it." Yoshino said and laughed again.
Kaz chuckled, "Well I am kind of lazy after being gone for about a month." He said, smiling. "I guess I can just walk there... That way we can talk more."

LunaCrosby said:
Mal stayed silent, having a pouty look again.
Roman just looked at her back, and without a word, he poked her arm a few times to see if she'd respond

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto stuck his tongue out a bit, closing one eye as he looked at her. "Alright Lillith, I'll call you by your normal name." He said playfully.
Lilith rolled her eyes and sidestepped Ikuto before continuing to walk. "And you call me strange. You're a lot strange then I am."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota pursed her lips "I suppose you have a point" she said as she left the dorm.
Roland nodded "outside of training, everything was a competition with him." he said with a shudder as he followed her "i'm just glad i'll never go through his dodging exercises again"

ZiraCanFly said:
hears her coming up behind her and quickly moves out of the way of the attack, unsheathing her own katana
*Madoriko had already killed her opponent who was a red haired boy who was impaled in the chest by her katana. She then moved her katana to the side making it rip through his body to the side as the boy fell over obviously dead as Madoriko had blood stains slightly all over her*

''weakling...just because i cheated on a game you think you can kill me for that? hmpf, sore loser..''

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "outside of training, everything was a competition with him." he said with a shudder as he followed her "i'm just glad i'll never go through his dodging exercises again"
Dakota looked at him "Dodging exercises?, did you get hit in the face a lot?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Madoriko had already killed her opponent who was a red haired boy who was impaled in the chest by her katana. She then moved her katana to the side making it rip through his body to the side as the boy fell over obviously dead as Madoriko had blood stains slightly all over her*
''weakling...just because i cheated on a game you think you can kill me for that? hmpf, sore loser..''

[/QUOTE]
Watches her from a distance. 'Well ok then, maybe we aren't so different'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back