• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya kissed him back, not making any effort to stop
Ayen continued kissing her tilting his head and pressing against hers to deepen the kiss.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite hopped on his hippo with a grin. "It'sssss show time!" He said happily.
tumblr_n40xiiN55e1tx9dtlo2_r2_400.gif
Nanami was to happy about dancing to pay attention to what he was saying. She continued to dance happily, "Yay!" She exclaimed and giggled happily.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Yes" she says smiling a little

Levi chuckled. "Im not" she says getting off and hugging him
Alastair looked down at her and smiled, "I can see that love." He wrapped his arms around Levi and hugged her back.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami was to happy about dancing to pay attention to what he was saying. She continued to dance happily, "Yay!" She exclaimed and giggled happily.
Kite landed next to her. "I'm afraid that's all for our show today!" He said happily. "But the show will always go on as long as you keep it alive."

WeirdPrincess said:

Alastair looked down at her and smiled, "I can see that love." He wrapped his arms around Levi and hugged her back.
"Your turn to pick the ride" she says still hugging him as she looks at the rides

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah.. you two can do that and I'll keep my shirt on" she says and appears in an oversized T-shirt, her jeans disappearing.
Lexi rolled her eyes. "We been best friends since we were babies..." she says "We took baths together" she says "Baths..." she repeats

Mayyflower said:
Amaya wrapped her arms around his neck gently, returning a deep, passionate kiss
Ayen moaned into the kiss as he slid his hands under her shirt.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite landed next to her. "I'm afraid that's all for our show today!" He said happily. "But the show will always go on as long as you keep it alive."
Nanami stopped dancing and pouted, "Awww! Really?" She asked, a little sad before she remembered she had to be happy. To make everyone else happy, she had to be her usual energetic self. "Then I'll keep dancing! I like to dance!" She said happily.

LunaCrosby said:
"Because its a little fun trying ro see you try to get me to peep about it" she says.
Ulqui blinked and laughed, pulling away from her. "Then I guess I won't try, seeing as how it's not important."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled at her then walked forward and pet her "I've always wanted to meet a dragon" he said to her with a smile before he looked into her eyes "you have no need to worry I can contain you if you get out of hand" he said to her with a smile

[/QUOTE]
Jane flinched slightly when he patted her, but after a moment she just rolled her eyes playfully. She nodded her large head in understanding at his words, outstretching her large wing so he could see. She knew if she was in his shoes, she'd want to examine everything because of how curious she was.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi rolled her eyes. "We been best friends since we were babies..." she says "We took baths together" she says "Baths..." she repeats
"Oh yea but if my dad or brother walk in I don't want them to see my junk" she says.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami stopped dancing and pouted, "Awww! Really?" She asked, a little sad before she remembered she had to be happy. To make everyone else happy, she had to be her usual energetic self. "Then I'll keep dancing! I like to dance!" She said happily.

Ulqui blinked and laughed, pulling away from her. "Then I guess I won't try, seeing as how it's not important."
"What if it is and I lied?" She said and smirked.

Mayyflower said:
"Your turn to pick the ride" she says still hugging him as she looks at the rides
Alastair chuckled before picking her up again and walking around. "How about that one?" He asked, pointing towards a ride where it went up really high before falling to the ground.

LunaCrosby said:
"Oh yea but if my dad or brother walk in I don't want them to see my junk" she says.
Lexi chuckles. "Im pretty sure if they did walk in they know you would kick there ass, where is your brother? I havent seen him in forever she says changing into pjs

LunaCrosby said:
"What if it is and I lied?" She said and smirked.
Ulqui rolled his eyes before pinning her down on the towel, "Then I guess I'll have to try and get it out of you." He said, staring down at her.

MistyWinds said:
Jane flinched slightly when he patted her, but after a moment she just rolled her eyes playfully. She nodded her large head in understanding at his words, outstretching her large wing so he could see. She knew if she was in his shoes, she'd want to examine everything because of how curious she was.
Atrio smiled as he walked over and slid his hand gently across her wing and smiled as his eyes turned pitch black "dragon huh" he said with a warm smile as he looked at her

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen slowly moved his hands up her back as he slid his tongue into her mouth.
Amaya pulled away. "Man Im hungry" she says with a smirk on her face as she gets up and heads to the kitchen

Mayyflower said:
Lexi chuckles. "Im pretty sure if they did walk in they know you would kick there ass, where is your brother? I havent seen him in forever she says changing into pjs
"Uhm.. no clue to be honest" she shrugged

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair chuckled before picking her up again and walking around. "How about that one?" He asked, pointing towards a ride where it went up really high before falling to the ground.
Levi looked at how high it was. "Err, Im with you so yea" she says smiling

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled as he walked over and slid his hand gently across her wing and smiled as his eyes turned pitch black "dragon huh" he said with a warm smile as he looked at her

[/QUOTE]
She wasn't quite sure why his eyes turned black, but she ignored it. "Yes. Since I was born." Jane said plainly, forgetting that Atrio most likely couldn't understand dragon speak. She extended her wing out a bit farther, she liked it when people touched them. It was like when you scratched behind a cats ear.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya pulled away. "Man Im hungry" she says with a smirk on her face as she gets up and heads to the kitchen
Ayen laid there for a moment "what? what just happened?" he asked himself as he stared at the sealing.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui rolled his eyes before pinning her down on the towel, "Then I guess I'll have to try and get it out of you." He said, staring down at her.
"Well this will be a battle you'll loose" she says and stares at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back