• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite nodded. "Alright! It's good to see another fellow entertainer. A cute one too!" He laughed. "Now, shall I move on with the show?" He asked.
Nanami blushed even more and nodded, "Yeah! What's next?"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "well, i guess you don't like coffee then, and i don't have them, their just a bit over powering." he said rubbing the back of his head.
"I'm a bit more of a tea kind of person if I'm honest, but I do find coffee okay-ish, I just don't have it very often, I can take maybe one cup every so often..." she said with a small smile.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Anything for you my love." Alastair said as he made his way towards the ride. He gently set her down once they made it to the ride and helped her on before getting in himself.
Levi sat down and kissed his cheek. "This should be fine" she says happily

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "well then, I'll have to do something else then." he said playfully.
Amaya wiggled a little. "And what would that be?" she asks

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami blushed even more and nodded, "Yeah! What's next?"
Kite revealed 3 hippos dancing. "First on the list, a dance party! EVERYBODY GET UP AND DANCE!" He said happily as people in the park started dancing and music started playing.

tumblr_n3m86ugfnK1tx9dtlo2_400.gif

Nonalaka said:
"I'm a bit more of a tea kind of person if I'm honest, but I do find coffee okay-ish, I just don't have it very often, I can take maybe one cup every so often..." she said with a small smile.
Roland nodded "i manly use it while pulling all nighters, whether it be making something, or playing games." he chuckled.

...┼Broly shot forward, planting his fist into Akira's stomach. Akira didn't flinch, prompting Broly to laugh audibly and talk to him┼...

“ How's that,
tough guy?

tumblr_inline_n9jxh0oVkI1rbpimx.gif

...♅Akira remained looking at Broly's former position for multiple seconds after the impact. He then looked down at Broly and smirked, replying♅...

That tickled.

tumblr_mzv7irJBPH1tp8kdpo1_500_zpsnpxzlffk.gif

...┼Broly grit his teeth and leaped back, forming multiple green balls within his hand. He threw a large barrage towards Akira, kicking smoke up around him. He shouted as he did so┼...

“ How dare you mock me! ”

tumblr_m88qzqOxjR1qevixfo1_r1_500.gif

...♅As the smoke formed around Akira from each impact, he leaped forwards, breaking through the smoke. He shouted angrily as he did so, slamming his right foot into the left side of Broly's neck, sending him spiralling into multiple buildings, each impact causing them to collapse♅...

I told you that tickled!

tumblr_my50g09vY51qzmfgzo1_500_zps3riwee8q.gif

Mayyflower said:
Ayen chuckled as he pushed up hard enough to send her a few feet into the air and before she landed he flipped his body and held out his arms to grab her when she landed.

Mayyflower said:
Levi sat down and kissed his cheek. "This should be fine" she says happily

Alastair looked at her and smirked, "Let's just hope you don't get to dizzy and fall over once it's done." He said as the ride started.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled as he pushed up hard enough to send her a few feet into the air and before she landed he flipped his body and held out his arms to grab her when she landed.

(the page count...)

Its_Over_Eight_Thousand_by_Biakuarugan.jpg
((( I saw, hence why I deleted the post. OOC post should be put in, well, the OOC tab. )))

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled as he pushed up hard enough to send her a few feet into the air and before she landed he flipped his body and held out his arms to grab her when she landed. [QUOTE]
Amaya yelped in

surprise

Nonalaka said:
Rini frowned at Kenai "Me too, its not fair that I have to be with adults all the time!" She said as she pouted. "Pleaseee" she asked as she gave Kenai sad eyes. "Fine fine" Kenai said as he rolled his eyes a bit "I get it....but I still don't like you being alone....how about.. I take you both for ice cream and then the park, that way, I can keep an eye on you, Alright?" He said as he raised a brow.
James smiled before frowning and shaking his head "I can't go into the city because I can't take navi" he said as he pet navi

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair looked at her and smirked, "Let's just hope you don't get to dizzy and fall over once it's done." He said as the ride started.
Levi chuckled and rolled her eyes playfully. "I wont" she says smiling as the ride started

MistyWinds said:
Jane could tell that he wasn't happy with himself for doing that to her, even if it was unintentional. "How about I show you my dragon side? Take your mind off of that." Although since the accident she was a little afraid of her dragon side, she decided she wanted to cheer Atrio up, even if she wasn't particularly happy herself at the moment.
"Ok hold on" he said as the shadows started to go towards them moving away from there casters and to strip and her getting to them then crawling up there legs before they where fully encased then disappeared respecting far away in a clearing of the forest "will this place do" he asked her

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite revealed 3 hippos dancing. "First on the list, a dance party! EVERYBODY GET UP AND DANCE!" He said happily as people in the park started dancing and music started playing.
tumblr_n3m86ugfnK1tx9dtlo2_400.gif
"Dancing? I love dancing!" Nanami said happily before a fan appeared within her hands and she began to dance.

tumblr_n9t5zySQ2X1rbnx7io1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Ok hold on" he said as the shadows started to go towards them moving away from there casters and to strip and her getting to them then crawling up there legs before they where fully encased then disappeared respecting far away in a clearing of the forest "will this place do" he asked her

[/QUOTE]
She was surprised when they were transported, but she nodded regardless. "Yes this will be fine." Jane looked around carefully, stepping back. "Just-" She swallowed hard. "If I loose myself, just stay away okay? I don't want to hurt you." She said meekly before closing her eyes. When she opened them again they were a brilliant green with reptilian slits for pupils. She kept breathing, allowing her bones and muscles to shift. In no time she was on all fours, a brilliant black dragon with red under belly and red on the inner wings. The end of her tail had a tip like a razor blade, and so did the tips of her wings. Her horns pointed back and curved in slightly. She didn't try to speak to Atrio, figuring he wouldn't be able to understand while she was a dragon. She just kept her distance, gazing at him, wondering what he would think.

Mayyflower said:
Levi chuckled and rolled her eyes playfully. "I wont" she says smiling as the ride started
Once the ride ended, Alastair stepped out of it and held his head in his hand. "Now I'm dizzy." He laughed lightly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Dancing? I love dancing!" Nanami said happily before a fan appeared within her hands and she began to dance.
tumblr_n9t5zySQ2X1rbnx7io1_500.gif
Kite hopped on his hippo with a grin. "It'sssss show time!" He said happily.

tumblr_n40xiiN55e1tx9dtlo2_r2_400.gif

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen laughed as he caught her "surprised?" he asked playfully.
Amaya nodded. "Yes" she says smiling a little

WeirdPrincess said:
Once the ride ended, Alastair stepped out of it and held his head in his hand. "Now I'm dizzy." He laughed lightly.
Levi chuckled. "Im not" she says getting off and hugging him

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Yes" she says smiling a little

Levi chuckled. "Im not" she says getting off and hugging him
Ayen smiled "good, i would of been disappointed if you weren't." he said before kissing her.

MistyWinds said:
She was surprised when they were transported, but she nodded regardless. "Yes this will be fine." Jane looked around carefully, stepping back. "Just-" She swallowed hard. "If I loose myself, just stay away okay? I don't want to hurt you." She said meekly before closing her eyes. When she opened them again they were a brilliant green with reptilian slits for pupils. She kept breathing, allowing her bones and muscles to shift. In no time she was on all fours, a brilliant black dragon with red under belly and red on the inner wings. The end of her tail had a tip like a razor blade, and so did the tips of her wings. Her horns pointed back and curved in slightly. She didn't try to speak to Atrio, figuring he wouldn't be able to understand while she was a dragon. She just kept her distance, gazing at him, wondering what he would think.
Atrio smiled at her then walked forward and pet her "I've always wanted to meet a dragon" he said to her with a smile before he looked into her eyes "you have no need to worry I can contain you if you get out of hand" he said to her with a smile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back