• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen narrowed his eyes "are you sure? this isn't on of those times when a woman changes the mean of words, right?" he asked cautiously.
"Babe... I'm fine, you sigh all the time" she says

Mayyflower said:
Sam pushed kagura. "I could have died" she says irritated as she grabbed another snack from the tray and ate it

(No)
"You brought that on yourself. You never make a girl drop her food...especially me." She says and looks at the tray "did Ava bring anything to drink?" She huffed.

MistyWinds said:
Jane could see it. What terrified her the most. It was the day she unintentionally slaughtered her family. She could hear their screams, calling her name, begging her to stop..but she didn't stop. She could feel the tears prinpricking her eyes, but she couldn't move away. She couldn't escape what she was seeing.
Atrio form owned as he saw it then slowly stopped and hugged her tightly holding her head to his shoulder as he changed what she saw to some thing that seemed like a nicer memory for her

LunaCrosby said:
"You brought that on yourself. You never make a girl drop her food...especially me." She says and looks at the tray "did Ava bring anything to drink?" She huffed.
"open your eyes" she says pointing to the other tray with two margaritas on it

shortyshot8 said:
( xD So rude)
(Oh well, back your temptation up a little xD )

Mayyflower said:

(Y.O.L.O. I'm doing it anyways xD )

SoulofTobi said:
Roland thought for a moment as he played with a piece of her hair "if I'm with you.... then how about we go to a cafe?" said smiling at her.
Dakota smiled and nodded quickly "I'd like that!" She said happily.

Mayyflower said:

"I kinda wish she brought soda but this will do" she says as she grabs one and drinks it.

shortyshot8 said:
(Y.O.L.O. I'm doing it anyways xD )
(Nooooo)

LunaCrosby said:
"I kinda wish she brought soda but this will do" she says as she grabs one and drinks it.
Sam rolled her eyes. "Why does your room have a tiny ass window?" she asks looking over at it. "Scared of the sun getting in your eyes in the morning?" she asks jokingly

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen stopped and thought for a moment "i do, don't i?" he chuckled
Amaya nodded. "Yes" she says smiling

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You two really fit each other" Kathryn said making Annabel blush as she leaned against miayuki and smiled

[/QUOTE]
Miayuki blushed. "Thank you" she says smiling as she wrapped her arm around her waist again.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled and nodded quickly "I'd like that!" She said happily.
Roland smiled "i thought so..." he said cheerfully before pecking her lips.

Mayyflower said:
(Nooooo)

Sam rolled her eyes. "Why does your room have a tiny ass window?" she asks looking over at it. "Scared of the sun getting in your eyes in the morning?" she asks jokingly

Miayuki blushed. "Thank you" she says smiling as she wrapped her arm around her waist again.
Kathryn smiled more but in her head she wanted to rip miayuki limb from limb out of jealousy

Mayyflower said:
(Nooooo)

Kagura set down her drink and tore down a couple posters, revealing windows "when I was a little girl... I saw some thing outside when I was trying to sleep and so... I covered up the larger windows to feel safe" she says.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura set down her drink and tore down a couple posters, revealing windows "when I was a little girl... I saw some thing outside when I was trying to sleep and so... I covered up the larger windows to feel safe" she says.
"Hell no" she says fixing the posters with her magic and covering the window back. "Thats some creepy ass shit" she says

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Kathryn smiled more but in her head she wanted to rip miayuki limb from limb out of jealousy

[/QUOTE]
Miayuki smirked at Kathryn before yawning.

Mayyflower said:
"Hell no" she says fixing the posters with her magic and covering the window back. "Thats some creepy ass shit" she says

"Yeah but later I found out it was the neighbor but kept up the posters" she shrugged.

Mayyflower said:

Annabel giggled "think we should head home miayuki" she asked her before smiling at Kathryn happy to see her again

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah but later I found out it was the neighbor but kept up the posters" she shrugged.
"Yea no, I dont need any CREEPS peeping on us, if they do there gonna get there ass kicked I dont care who is it" she says grabbing her margarita. "And since Im drunk I cant control what the hell I do" she says

LunaCrosby said:
(KIK)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Navi emidiately got up and roared viciously at the wolf as James hid in a bush navignon baring her fangs and growling at the wolf in anger as she started to slowly circle them looking for an open plac to attack

[/QUOTE]
"P-put me down Kenai!" Rini protested, the wolf grunted and dropped her on the ground. There was a flash of light as the wolf was now a young man "What are you doing out alone?! You had me worried sick!" He said sternly to her before looking at James "Who is this?" He said as he looked him up and down.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel giggled "think we should head home miayuki" she asked her before smiling at Kathryn happy to see her again

[/QUOTE]
Miayuki nodded. "Sure" she says smiling at Kathryn. "Nice meeting you again" she says

Nonalaka said:
"P-put me down Kenai!" Rini protested, the wolf grunted and dropped her on the ground. There was a flash of light as the wolf was now a young man "What are you doing out alone?! You had me worried sick!" He said sternly to her before looking at James "Who is this?" He said as he looked him up and down.
James still hid in the bushes as navi ran in between them and swiped her paw at the man growling viciously at him

Mayyflower said:
"Yea no, I dont need any CREEPS peeping on us, if they do there gonna get there ass kicked I dont care who is it" she says grabbing her margarita. "And since Im drunk I cant control what the hell I do" she says

(KIK)
(Ik I get notifications for it x.x)

Kagura shrugged and looked at the window she pointed out "well that one is where my old cat used to sleep so I had no effort of covering it up, it would take away good memories" she says.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio form owned as he saw it then slowly stopped and hugged her tightly holding her head to his shoulder as he changed what she saw to some thing that seemed like a nicer memory for her

[/QUOTE]
Jane didn't protest like she normally would, she just allowed Atrio to hug her. Her mind flooded with pleasant memories of her cousins and especially her parents. Now she understood why he hadn't wanted to show her.

Mayyflower said:
Miayuki nodded. "Sure" she says smiling at Kathryn. "Nice meeting you again" she says
Kathryn smiled back "yeah it was nice meeting you" she said before Annabel asked to Kathryn and kissed both her cheeks then walked back to miayuk and smiled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back