• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Mia wrapped an arm around Annabel and looked over at her. "Nice to meet you" she says
Kathryn smiled at her "it's nice to meet you two" she said happily to miayuki with a giggle as she stared at miayuks hand that was around Annabella waist

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "true, but there will always be someone worst and someone better, i just want you to be the better." he said before kissing her forehead.
Dakota looked at him "I already feel like I'm the better currently" she said as she hugged into him.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler blinked as he looked at it. "Umm... That's pretty cool." He said.
Liara growled it sounding dragon like as she pulled hand away then bit at the scales on her hand to see if she could get them off

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked at him "I already feel like I'm the better currently" she said as she hugged into him.
Roland smiled and tilted her chin up with his finger "I'm glad you think that...." he said before kissing her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara growled it sounding dragon like as she pulled hand away then bit at the scales on her hand to see if she could get them off

[/QUOTE]
Tyler frowned. "U-Umm... I don't think that's going to help..." He said softly. "However, if I can find Dex's spellbook, I might be able to separate those things away from you."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen rolled up his sleeve then started pinching at his shoulder "in my experience, i don't like scars on myself..." he said as he caught a super thin layer of skin and peeled it down his arm, revealing hundreds of slash and stab scars, as he did this he looked away for Amaya.
Amaya furrowed her eyebrows. "That's gross babe, but what happened?" She asks

Mayyflower said:
Amaya handed him a cup. "Mochas" she says happily

Luke smiled. "Oh no your fine, nice meeting you" he says before Leaving

Ava showed her. "Your favorite" she says
Kagura smiled and scrambled out of the fort, dragging Sam with her.

Tyler frowned. "U-Umm... I don't think that's going to help..." He said softly. "However, if I can find Dex's spellbook, I might be able to separate those things away from you."
"What are they?" She asked him as she stopped biting them and looked up at him ignoring what he said for now

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Kathryn smiled at her "it's nice to meet you two" she said happily to miayuki with a giggle as she stared at miayuks hand that was around Annabella waist

[/QUOTE]
Miayuki smiled a little when she noticed Kathryn looking at her arm

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"What are they?" She asked him as she stopped biting them and looked up at him ignoring what he said for now

[/QUOTE]
Tyler tilted his head. "They look like... Scales." He said. "I don't know why but they look like scales..."

Mayyflower said:
Miayuki smiled a little when she noticed Kathryn looking at her arm
"So how have you been" she asked they her eyes glued to the hand that was around Annabel her eyes filling with me jealousy and anger even though her face showed happiness

Tyler tilted his head. "They look like... Scales." He said. "I don't know why but they look like scales..."
"Maybe hey are' she said to him staring at them before finally taking a lick of her ice cream

Jennete said:
Nyx:*she sniffed, watching the girl as she let her hands glow over her, healing her* I promise... I promise I will not let Death take you. *she sighs* Nyx...my name is Nyx.. I have powers..how strange..
@WeirdPrincess ((at Asukas house))
(( All of this is happening at her house? xD Alright, all the good stuff happens there lol ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"So how have you been" she asked they her eyes glued to the hand that was around Annabel her eyes filling with me jealousy and anger even though her face showed happiness

"Maybe hey are' she said to him staring at them before finally taking a lick of her ice cream

[/QUOTE]
Tyler smiled at her. "Don't worry, I think you will be fine." He said. "What do you want to do after this?" He asked before taking another bite of his burger.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya furrowed her eyebrows. "That's gross babe, but what happened?" She asks
Ayen chuckled "life, war, attempts on my life, duels, angry supernatural beasts and people, and this is the least scared part of me." he said pulling the skin back into place "alot of things happen to me, lets say that." he said softly.

Jane could feel the b

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio nodded before he walked close to her and put his hand on her cheek so she got embarased to help make it a little easier before she started to see her worst fear. The fear that she couldn't take and would do anything to make it go away

The reaper just watched before it faded away as well hissing slightly

Kitty sat there some life returning to her eyes but not enough as she sat there limp

[/QUOTE]
Jane could feel the blood rushing to her face, making it red and extremely hot to the touch. She didn't know how this had to do with what he was going to do, but she decided not to comment on it and let him contuine. She tried not to let it show that she was nervous.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"So how have you been" she asked they her eyes glued to the hand that was around Annabel her eyes filling with me jealousy and anger even though her face showed happiness

[/QUOTE]
"Um are you asking my hand or?" She asks with a small chuckle

Tyler smiled at her. "Don't worry, I think you will be fine." He said. "What do you want to do after this?" He asked before taking another bite of his burger.
Liara sat there and thought about it before smiling happily then yawning "can tyler play with me" she asked him before taking a lick of ice cream

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara sat there and thought about it before smiling happily then yawning "can tyler play with me" she asked him before taking a lick of ice cream

[/QUOTE]
Tyler nodded. "Yup! Tyler has all the time in the world for Liara now!" He said happily. "Tyler won't leave your side!"

MistyWinds said:
Jane could feel the b
Jane could feel the blood rushing to her face, making it red and extremely hot to the touch. She didn't know how this had to do with what he was going to do, but she decided not to comment on it and let him contuine. She tried not to let it show that she was nervous.
Atrio stared into her eyes as he searched her mind seeing every fear every emotion every thing about her before finding the fear that was the worst a fear that she most likely never tell any one because of how scared of it she was then started to use it that fear appearing in her eyes as a hallucination. One that felt very very very real

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "life, war, attempts on my life, duels, angry supernatural beasts and people, and this is the least scared part of me." he said pulling the skin back into place "alot of things happen to me, lets say that." he said softly.
Amaya frowned. "That sucks my love" she says softly

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura looked at the tray "Thank you Ava!" She says happily.
"Your welcome miss" she says setting the tray down and leaving

Users who are viewing this thread

Back