• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya narrowed her eyes. "I heard that.... And no" she says rolling her eyes. "Speaking of, I don't want anymore kids, I'm thinking about having my sister take me to the vet" she says staring at the tv
Ayen raised his eyebrow "whats a vet? and how would it help with you not having anymore kids?" he asked tilting his head in confusion.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara just looked around curiously not knowing that she had to pick some thing out to eat

[/QUOTE]
Tyler nudged her a bit. "Hey, what would you like to eat?" He asked Liara, seeing the clerks patience was wearing thin.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya narrowed her eyes. "I heard that.... And no" she says rolling her eyes. "Speaking of, I don't want anymore kids, I'm thinking about having my sister take me to the vet" she says staring at the tv

Miayuki took a drink of her water and chuckled.
"K-Kathryn?!?" Annabel said as she layed there with the horned girl on top of her

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen raised his eyebrow "whats a vet? and how would it help with you not having anymore kids?" he asked tilting his head in confusion.
Amaya chuckled. "A vet is a place where you take animals, to help them, I plan on getting fixed my sister is gonna take me while I'm a cat and yea" she says not taking her eyes off the tv. "I wouldn't become in 'heat' ever again" she says

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "That's a new word for you huh" she said before hugging him "I guess its a pretty new word for me too" she said quietly.
Roland smiled and rested his chin on her head "i wish you could of had a better life." he said softly while running his hand through her hair.

BlueHawk said:
Muraskai shakes his head slowly. "Yes... But I want to be a great sorcerer." He teases before plunging his knife into her stomach, blood draining out of her. "You will survive this, although with a great deal of pain. Somebody will find you, I can see it." He says as he withdraws the knife from her, it now glowing a bright purple as he sticks it into his mouth, breathing in deeply. His eyes grow a bright red and skin begins to cover his bones, however it is rather patchy.
Kitty sat there her face flooded with pain as she slumped down and hung from the shackles her breathing already hard and pained

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler nudged her a bit. "Hey, what would you like to eat?" He asked Liara, seeing the clerks patience was wearing thin.
Liara quickly looked at Tyler then back at the clerk before she pointed at a ice cream and smiled inoccently

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Kitty sat there her face flooded with pain as she slumped down and hung from the shackles her breathing already hard and pained

Liara quickly looked at Tyler then back at the clerk before she pointed at a ice cream and smiled inoccently

[/QUOTE]
Muraskai rises to his feet, his bones not snapping as much as they did as he tilts his head and watches Kitty bleed. "You did well, I thank you." He says sincerely, continuing to watch her bleed. "Perhaps I was incorrect, maybe nobody will come for you."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"K-Kathryn?!?" Annabel said as she layed there with the horned girl on top of her

[/QUOTE]
Miayuki got up. "Who is Kathryn?" She asks looking down at them

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Kitty sat there her face flooded with pain as she slumped down and hung from the shackles her breathing already hard and pained

[/QUOTE]
Tyler nodded slowly before looking at the clerk again. "1 ice cream cone please!" He said happily, rocking on his heels. The clerk nodded before going into the back to make their food. "Next, we decide where to sit." He said to Liara.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "A vet is a place where you take animals, to help them, I plan on getting fixed my sister is gonna take me while I'm a cat and yea" she says not taking her eyes off the tv. "I wouldn't become in 'heat' ever again" she says
Ayen shuddered "that sound so..... unnatural...." he said looking at the floor.

Jennete said:
Nyx:*she had been walking and she saw the girl, growling as she looked at the man with patched skin* You. Who are you?!
@BlueHawk
Muraskai turns to face Nyx, smiling and laughing in his raspy ancient voice. "Well right on time, you had best get to healing her, she will bleed out soon." He says, pulling his hood up. "I guess one could say death is upon her." He says taunting her.

BlueHawk said:
Muraskai rises to his feet, his bones not snapping as much as they did as he tilts his head and watches Kitty bleed. "You did well, I thank you." He says sincerely, continuing to watch her bleed. "Perhaps I was incorrect, maybe nobody will come for you."
Kitty just hung there her weak little body having not Been able to take the fear and the phish cal pain as her heart raced making more blood spill out her hat falling off of her head and into the pool of blood as her face started to turn pale

BlueHawk said:
Muraskai turns to face Nyx, smiling and laughing in his raspy ancient voice. "Well right on time, you had best get to healing her, she will bleed out soon." He says, pulling his hood up. "I guess one could say death is upon her." He says taunting her.
Nyx:*she looks at him and the sky turns to night, the stars gathering above her as she grows in size, looking down at him* You will return what you have stolen you insolent fool.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen shuddered "that sound so..... unnatural...." he said looking at the floor.
Amaya sighed. "I mean that's how you stop cats from going in 'heat'" she says looking at her feet

Jennete said:
Nyx:*she looks at him and the sky turns to night, the stars gathering above her as she grows in size, looking down at him* You will return what you have stolen you insolent fool.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Kitty just hung there her weak little body having not Been able to take the fear and the phish cal pain as her heart raced making more blood spill out her hat falling off of her head and into the pool of blood as her face started to turn pale

[/QUOTE]
Muraskai shakes his head and laughs. "Death is not refundable Nyx. Of all people you should know that." He continues to taunt, having used his abilities to find out about her identity. He looks back at Kitty continuing to breath, genuinely intrigued as to if she would survive.

Jennete said:
BlueHawk said:
Muraskai shakes his head and laughs. "Death is not refundable Nyx. Of all people you should know that." He continues to taunt, having used his abilities to find out about her identity. He looks back at Kitty continuing to breath, genuinely intrigued as to if she would survive.
Kitty's breaths slowly grew quieter as the blood slowed and stained her out fit her hat staining red from the pool of blood that sat under her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"My old freimd" Annabel said as she squirmed trying to get the girl off of her

[/QUOTE]
Mia helped both of them up.

BlueHawk said:
Nyx:*stunned, having never heard this name before...but it felt right* Nyx... is that me? *she asks, shrinking to normal, placing her hand over Kitty to make her sleep, just realizing she needed to be healed, her eyes widen* Oh..what..what to do.. *she looks around, her hands instinctively going out though to her and glowing, healing her wounds* Ho..how am I able to do this?

@Daniel reaver

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler nodded slowly before looking at the clerk again. "1 ice cream cone please!" He said happily, rocking on his heels. The clerk nodded before going into the back to make their food. "Next, we decide where to sit." He said to Liara.
Liara smiled brightly and let go of him and ran of fm looking for a seat

Mayyflower said:
Amaya sighed. "I mean that's how you stop cats from going in 'heat'" she says looking at her feet
Ayen looked up "or you can just shut down the pheromone that causes it..." he said holding up a finger and his aura made a orb at the tip.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara smiled brightly and let go of him and ran of fm looking for a seat

[/QUOTE]
Tyler waited for the food to arrive. A few minutes later, the clerk came back with their food. Tyler paid him and went off to look for Liara.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back