• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"That's not nice" she screamed at him as the cocoon started to glow before exploding in a ball of light before revealing kitty standing there with a massive beast standing behind her it's breaths heavy and mighty as it eyes the skeletal being
View attachment 147002

(;-; for give me pwease)

[/QUOTE]
((I forgive you ;-; do you need me to repost?))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Kitty growled childishly as the beast did to before she pulled out the marbles and slammed them on the ground making three more appear as she pulled out her little wand and pointed it at him fear still in her eyes. She was only a little girl and she had never fought before

[/QUOTE]
Muraskai nods in approval, pulling at the air as if lifting something off the ground. As he brings his hand up, skeletal warriors of all different shapes and weapons rose from the ground. Muraskai laughed evilly as a small army of a dozen skeletons rose from the earth. "I shall not back down, I need your soul!" He yells angrily.

Nonalaka said:
((I forgive you ;-; do you need me to repost?))
Yes pwease

BlueHawk said:
Muraskai nods in approval, pulling at the air as if lifting something off the ground. As he brings his hand up, skeletal warriors of all different shapes and weapons rose from the ground. Muraskai laughed evilly as a small army of a dozen skeletons rose from the earth. "I shall not back down, I need your soul!" He yells angrily.
The beasts roared before they curled into balls and rolled at the army plotting the dead over like they where twigs

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Yes pwease

The beasts roared before they curled into balls and rolled at the army plotting the dead over like they where twigs

[/QUOTE]
Muraskai brings his hand in, for each skeleton destroyed one quickly appears to take its place. He lifts his hand as a large wall of energy forms and stops the beasts in his tracks. He signals again as the warriors plunge their weapons into the beast.

(I hate combat in rps because I don't want to GM so Daniel if I do anything OP just say /.\)

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smirked "are we starting that game again?" he asked narrowing his eyes at her.
Amaya smiled a little into her cup as she looking over at him using her eyes.

BlueHawk said:
Muraskai brings his hand in, for each skeleton destroyed one quickly appears to take its place. He lifts his hand as a large wall of energy forms and stops the beasts in his tracks. He signals again as the warriors plunge their weapons into the beast.
(I hate combat in rps because I don't want to GM so Daniel if I do anything OP just say /.\)
(Well she is a witch and a weaker one at that so I don't think I will need to say any thing)

The monsters roared before they glowed then dissapated making kitty Yelp in fear as she turned and ran from the scary skeleton man

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled a little into her cup as she looking over at him using her eyes.
Ayen smirk and picked up his cup and finished his mocha "know what? I'm not falling for it." he said teasingly as he took his empty cup to the sink and cleaned it.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smirk and picked up his cup and finished his mocha "know what? I'm not falling for it." he said teasingly as he took his empty cup to the sink and cleaned it.
Amaya put her cup in the sink and patted his chest as she walked by. "I think you will my love" she says before disappearing into the family room

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Well she is a witch and a weaker one at that so I don't think I will need to say any thing)
The monsters roared before they glowed then dissapated making kitty Yelp in fear as she turned and ran from the scary skeleton man

[/QUOTE]
Muraskai brought his fingers together, vibrant purple shackles emerge from the ground and hold her down. He slowly makes his way over to her, his walking obviously not good due to the energy he used. His bones snap especially noisily now. "I respect your fight, I shall let you live. For now at least..." He says, bending down and putting his face mere inches from hers. "But you have a strong willed soul, something that could significantly boost my power." He explains, drawing a small knife from his pouch.

Liara looked at tyler curiously before throwing aside his words and hugging his arm happily as she looked at the cashier

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Well we could go talk to some of the other people that are attending" Annabel suggested

[/QUOTE]
Mia nodded. "Yea sure" she says happily

BlueHawk said:
Muraskai brought his fingers together, vibrant purple shackles emerge from the ground and hold her down. He slowly makes his way over to her, his walking obviously not good due to the energy he used. His bones snap especially noisily now. "I respect your fight, I shall let you live. For now at least..." He says, bending down and putting his face mere inches from hers. "But you have a strong willed soul, something that could significantly boost my power." He explains, drawing a small knife from his pouch.
Kitty screamed in fear as she fought against the shackles before she flailed her legs at him frantackly "no I need my soul if I want to be a great witch" she yelled defiantly at him

Mayyflower said:
Amaya put her cup in the sink and patted his chest as she walked by. "I think you will my love" she says before disappearing into the family room
Ayen sighed "it's like your in heat..." he grumbled before, against his common sense, he followed her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara looked at tyler curiously before throwing aside his words and hugging his arm happily as she looked at the cashier
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Tyler sighed and blushed a little. "Uh... Sorry... She can be very clingy..." He laughed nervously to the clerk. "I think I'll just get myself a regular cheeseburger if you don't mind." He said to the clerk calmly before looking at Liara to see what she would order.

Mayyflower said:
Mia nodded. "Yea sure" she says happily
Annabel nodded then got up before she was talked by a yelling girl with horns sprouting from her head "aniiiiiiii!!!" She yelled as she brought her to the ground

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "it's like your in heat..." he grumbled before, against his common sense, he followed her.
Amaya narrowed her eyes. "I heard that.... And no" she says rolling her eyes. "Speaking of, I don't want anymore kids, I'm thinking about having my sister take me to the vet" she says staring at the tv

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel nodded then got up before she was talked by a yelling girl with horns sprouting from her head "aniiiiiiii!!!" She yelled as she brought her to the ground

[/QUOTE]
Miayuki took a drink of her water and chuckled.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler sighed and blushed a little. "Uh... Sorry... She can be very clingy..." He laughed nervously to the clerk. "I think I'll just get myself a regular cheeseburger if you don't mind." He said to the clerk calmly before looking at Liara to see what she would order.
Liara just looked around curiously not knowing that she had to pick some thing out to eat

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Kitty screamed in fear as she fought against the shackles before she flailed her legs at him frantackly "no I need my soul if I want to be a great witch" she yelled defiantly at him

[/QUOTE]
Muraskai shakes his head slowly. "Yes... But I want to be a great sorcerer." He teases before plunging his knife into her stomach, blood draining out of her. "You will survive this, although with a great deal of pain. Somebody will find you, I can see it." He says as he withdraws the knife from her, it now glowing a bright purple as he sticks it into his mouth, breathing in deeply. His eyes grow a bright red and skin begins to cover his bones, however it is rather patchy.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled back at her "but what kind of b.. boy... boyfriend would i be if i didn't do everything i can for the one i love." he said while his face reddened.

Ayen nodded "okay, just don't get mad at me if they get over mischievous." he said jokingly
Dakota giggled "That's a new word for you huh" she said before hugging him "I guess its a pretty new word for me too" she said quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back