• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

MistyWinds said:
"I'm just curious, what's it going to hurt in telling me?" Jane said plainly. She honestly just wanted to know, she loved gaining knowledge from others. That's why she read so many books all the time. They provided her with that.
"It's not so simple to explain really. May I show you?" He asked her hesitantly

Nonalaka said:
"Well at least you got through it okay I guess" she said with a nod before her ears pricked up "Oh, I've been keeping you back with all my questions, you probably have places to go..." she said apologetically.
Luke shook his head. "Yea, I guess" he sighs. "I have to get back to my sisters and brothers" he chuckles

Nonalaka said:
"Adorkable?" She laughed and rolled her eyes a little "Well let's see" she tapped her chin "are you immortal? Ooor is your life prolonged or anything like that?"
Roland tapped his chin "my father wasn't a war god, nor is his associated with life in any way, so my life will probably the same length of a normal humans" he said while obviously thinking.

Nonalaka said:
((No but I was supposed to reply to you xD ))
Amara got dressed and began to fix and tie up her hair, humming to herself happily.

Camilla smiled and nodded "Alright" she said as she moved over to place to leave the starfish down, placing it in the water "Bye! Be safe!" She called to the small creature before turning to Kaname and making her way over "He said thank you" she said as she smiled up at him.

"Cool, huh?" She chuckled "Nah, yours is much cooler though". She said as the flowers stopped growing "Oh, I can do this too!" She said before there was a flash of colourful light and a small young deer appeared infront of him.

@Mayyflower

Kaname only nodded his head. He still found it hard to believe that she could speak to the starfish. He was curious how it all worked, but since she was from the sea herself, he found it pointless to question. Which reminded him, the letter she sent off. How long would it take for them to receive it? Were they right below where he was standing? Conflicted, Kaname shook his head and turned his gaze to Camilla.

"Where's your swimsuit?"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "I know" she says picking them up as they are and taking them to there room, she came out and went to the kitchen and made a mocha.
Ayen's head perked up "what smells like chocolate?" he asked as he walked into the kitchen.

Mayyflower said:
Luke shook his head. "Yea, I guess" he sighs. "I have to get back to my sisters and brothers" he chuckles
She smiled and nodded "Ah, right, well it was nice talking to you, sorry for taking up your time" she said with a nod as she stood up.

Mayyflower said:
Sam shook her head and whacked her.
Ava came in. "Miss, lady ethereal requested me to bring you girls snacks" she says holding two trays

(You quoted me, with black)
Kagura peeked her head out the fort "what are the snacks?" She asks.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland tapped his chin "my father wasn't a war god, nor is his associated with life in any way, so my life will probably the same length of a normal humans" he said while obviously thinking.
"Ah, okay..." she thought for a bit "I don't think I have anymore questions for now anyways"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Jesus Christ your an idiot" she said quietly to him

[/QUOTE]
Al looked down "I know that much"

Mayyflower said:
Miayuki ate before looking around. "What would you like to do? After the ball or after we eat?" She asks fixing her dress
"Hmmmm well lady thana did invite you back to our home" she said softly to her

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, okay..." she thought for a bit "I don't think I have anymore questions for now anyways"
Roland look at her "so, where did your powers come from?" he said curiously.

BlueHawk said:
Muraskai pulls his hood back up slowly as three skeletal warriors rise from the ground, clawing their old raspy bones at the earth until the reach the surface. Each wields a small short sword, and began to hack away at the cocoon. "It is people like you that cause the chaos, need the order." He threatens, watching his warriors slowly chip away at the cocoon.
Kitty sat there terrified in her little cocoon curled in a ball "I want to go home" she said to her self as she listened to the chipping nose of her vines being cut away

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked down "I know that much"
"She still cares because you where her every thing Al. The only thing she ever needed in life was you." She said as she crossed her arms and stared at him waiting for him to speak

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Kitty sat there terrified in her little cocoon curled in a ball "I want to go home" she said to her self as she listened to the chipping nose of her vines being cut away

"She still cares because you where her every thing Al. The only thing she ever needed in life was you." She said as she crossed her arms and stared at him waiting for him to speak

[/QUOTE]
Al nodded "I know....But I messed up.....That can never be forgiven....I know that"

shortyshot8 said:
Al nodded "I know....But I messed up.....That can never be forgiven....I know that"
"Maybe... But not now. I will send for you when I can speak alright" she said to him before she turned back to hayate and grabed his hands and placed them where he had them before Al cam along then nodded as to continue the dance

@Roman

(So tempted to have William save Kitty)

@Daniel reaver

Daniel reaver]"Maybe... But not now. I will send for you when I can speak alright" she said to him before she turned back to hayate and grabed his hands and placed them where he had them before Al cam along then nodded as to continue the dance [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Al began to walk away while thinking "How the hell do I get out of here?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana continued to dance with hayate as a portal out appeared in front of him so he could leave

[/QUOTE]
Al looked at it before stepping in being blinded from the light

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Al appeared back in the school court yard

[/QUOTE]
Al looked around "Well that was....New"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen's head perked up "what smells like chocolate?" he asked as he walked into the kitchen.
Amaya handed him a cup. "Mochas" she says happily

Nonalaka said:
She smiled and nodded "Ah, right, well it was nice talking to you, sorry for taking up your time" she said with a nod as she stood up.
Luke smiled. "Oh no your fine, nice meeting you" he says before Leaving

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura peeked her head out the fort "what are the snacks?" She asks.
Ava showed her. "Your favorite" she says

Mayyflower said:
Amaya handed him a cup. "Mochas" she says happily
Ayen looked at it "Mochas?" he said before taking a sip "Mm! so someone finally made a good chocolate drink!" he said excitedly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Hmmmm well lady thana did invite you back to our home" she said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
Mia snapped her fingers. "Oh yea, I forgot" she chuckles

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked at it "Mochas?" he said before taking a sip "Mm! so someone finally made a good chocolate drink!" he said excitedly.
Amaya took a sip. "It's very good" she says happily

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Kaname only nodded his head. He still found it hard to believe that she could speak to the starfish. He was curious how it all worked, but since she was from the sea herself, he found it pointless to question. Which reminded him, the letter she sent off. How long would it take for them to receive it? Were they right below where he was standing? Conflicted, Kaname shook his head and turned his gaze to Camilla.

"Where's your swimsuit?"

[/QUOTE]
Camilla blinked a few times "Ah right! You kinda just carried me here and then I got distracted by the starfish" she giggled before running to shore and pulling the dress she was wearing over her head as she was wearing swimwear underneath, giving the dress a quick shake it was suddenly dry as she folded it and left it safe. "Here it is!" She said as she made her way back and looked into the water briefly "You know, people think I'm making it up that I understand these creatures...but I do...although starfish have very limited communicative abilities, since they work on nerve impulses rather than an actual brain...so really they can only show a very small hint of how they feel...much like jellyfish a-...oh,...I'm rambling" she then said before chuckling nervously. "Sorry"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back