• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya layed on the couch with Rin and Len watching tv. "There's never anything good on.." She huffs
Ayen sighed "sorry that i like collecting stuff, and most of it has meaning," he said before looking at the tv "what did you call that thing again?" he says as he pointed at it

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "sorry that i like collecting stuff, and most of it has meaning," he said before looking at the tv "what did you call that thing again?" he says as he pointed at it
Amaya narrowed her eyes. "I don't care that you like collecting things I collect things too.. It's a television also known as a TV" she says

Mayyflower said:
Amaya narrowed her eyes. "I don't care that you like collecting things I collect things too.. It's a television also known as a TV" she says
Ayen looked at the tv "it's like a home theater...." he said as he sat down on the edge of the couch.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked at the tv "it's like a home theater...." he said as he sat down on the edge of the couch.
Amaya nodded before sitting up. "Len isn't very active" she says touching his nose

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded before sitting up. "Len isn't very active" she says touching his nose
Ayen took Len "it's because hes 'listening'." he said tickling his belly with his finger.

Len opened his eyes and giggled, grabbing for Ayen's finger.

Mayyflower said:
Luke looked over at her. "Purgatory" he says

"The desk" Amaya sighed and she stretched
"Purgatory? Your life sounds like it was tough, huh, would I be right or wrong in saying that?" She said as she looked over at him.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen took Len "it's because hes 'listening'." he said tickling his belly with his finger.
Len opened his eyes and giggled, grabbing for Ayen's finger.
Amaya chuckled and looked down at Rin who was playing with her feet

Nonalaka said:
"Purgatory? Your life sounds like it was tough, huh, would I be right or wrong in saying that?" She said as she looked over at him.
"Right" he says stretching

Mayyflower said:
Ayen smiled "remember the day out in the flower field, when you experienced everything's aura? well, Len here is constantly it that state." he said softly

Len smiled trying to climb out of Ayen's arms.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio frowned a little "first times are really rough" he said trying to talk her out of it

[/QUOTE]
"I'm just curious, what's it going to hurt in telling me?" Jane said plainly. She honestly just wanted to know, she loved gaining knowledge from others. That's why she read so many books all the time. They provided her with that.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled, "Yes there's a strip club around here. You said you wanted naughty and that's the perfect place to go." Ruby tilted her head, "Naughty? I know of a naughty place too! There's the Sexy Realm, where everything is naughty..." She said happily as her wings fluttered. "I suppose that's an option to." She said, looking at Ruby.
Lets go then Black said standing up and looking at both of them

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "remember the day out in the flower field, when you experienced everything's aura? well, Len here is constantly it that state." he said softly
Len smiled trying to climb out of Ayen's arms.
Amaya nodded. "Really?" She says before getting up and put Rin on the floor as she turned into a kitten. "Poor baby, I remember when I couldn't control that" she says putting her. "If only your darn aunt would stop being a stranger" she sighs

@LunaCrosby

(anyone free? I have ethereal, Naomi, Lexi, Raven, and Navi)

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "i feel the same amount of pain, but over all take less damage..." he said rubbing his head "but it changes with each demigod, depending on their parents, and how their raised." he said gazing at her while smiling.

Ayen nodded "okay, also, depending on how long it takes to get there, we should expect alot of big boxes..." he said the last part quietly before doing what she said and coming back inside.
"Oohh I see..." she said with a smile "I guess that answers my question then!"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Really?" She says before getting up and put Rin on the floor as she turned into a kitten. "Poor baby, I remember when I couldn't control that" she says putting her. "If only your darn aunt would stop being a stranger" she sighs
@LunaCrosby
Ayen smiled "it isn't causing him discomfort, strangely enough, i think it's like a lullaby to him.." he said placing Len next to Rin

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "it isn't causing him discomfort, strangely enough, i think it's like a lullaby to him.." he said placing Len next to Rin
Rin curled into a ball and fell asleep.

Amaya smiled. "Kittens are so much easier to take care of" she says kissing Len on the cheek

Nonalaka said:
"Oohh I see..." she said with a smile "I guess that answers my question then!"
Roland smiled "any other questions? my adorkable love." he asked teasingly.

Mayyflower said:

"Right" he says stretching
"Well at least you got through it okay I guess" she said with a nod before her ears pricked up "Oh, I've been keeping you back with all my questions, you probably have places to go..." she said apologetically.

Mayyflower said:
Rin curled into a ball and fell asleep.
Amaya smiled. "Kittens are so much easier to take care of" she says kissing Len on the cheek
Len hugged Rin and fell asleep as well

Ayen chuckled "that all depends," he said patting the twins head before turning to Amaya "each child is different." he said softly.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "any other questions? my adorkable love." he asked teasingly.
"Adorkable?" She laughed and rolled her eyes a little "Well let's see" she tapped her chin "are you immortal? Ooor is your life prolonged or anything like that?"

SoulofTobi said:
Len hugged Rin and fell asleep as well
Ayen chuckled "that all depends," he said patting the twins head before turning to Amaya "each child is different." he said softly.
Amaya nodded. "I know" she says picking them up as they are and taking them to there room, she came out and went to the kitchen and made a mocha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back