• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "okay, simple enough, now i just need to find my quill and parchment." he said thinking of where they could be.
Amaya tilted her head. "A pen? And paper?" She asks

Mayyflower said:
Amaya tilted her head. "A pen? And paper?" She asks
Ayen tilted his head "pen? paper?" he sighed "yep, i am in different era" he said scratching his forehead.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen tilted his head "pen? paper?" he sighed "yep, i am in different era" he said scratching his forehead.
Amaya patted his head. "And that's why your lucky you have me" she says going over at the desk and getting a paper and pen. "Here" she says handing it hm to him

Mayyflower said:
Amaya patted his head. "And that's why your lucky you have me" she says going over at the desk and getting a paper and pen. "Here" she says handing it to him
Ayen sighed "it will do, but i prefer to use my phoenix feather quill..." he said as he started writing in Latin.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "i feel that saying 'curb stomping' was a massive understatement..." he said rubbing his side "but it did get me to learn swordsmanship really fast." he said with a slight smile.
"Ah, right.." she chuckled "Well at least you are still in one piece!" She said with a nod "The guy that trained me, tried pushing me off a cliff to learn my teleportation" she shuddered.

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, right.." she chuckled "Well at least you are still in one piece!" She said with a nod "The guy that trained me, tried pushing me off a cliff to learn my teleportation" she shuddered.
Roland sighed "that's how Ares decided to wake me up a couple times...." he said shuddering as well.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "it will do, but i prefer to use my phoenix feather quill..." he said as he started writing in Latin.
Amaya tilted her head. "What are you writing anyways?" She asks

Mayyflower said:
Amaya tilted her head. "What are you writing anyways?" She asks
Ayen looked back at Amaya "well, two things actually, first, a thank you letter to the tribe of native Americans that kept my body safe for that last five hundred years," he said looking back to the letter "second, a request for them to mail the rest of my things that i left with to our house." he said as he continued writing.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "that's how Ares decided to wake me up a couple times...." he said shuddering as well.
"To wake you up?, that's a bit drastic don't you think?" She said raising a brow.

Nonalaka said:
"To wake you up?, that's a bit drastic don't you think?" She said raising a brow.
Roland shrugged his shoulders "Hes the god of war, I'm just lucky it wasn't into the volcano." he said nonchalantly.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked back at Amaya "well, two things actually, first, a thank you letter to the tribe of native Americans that kept my body safe for that last five hundred years," he said looking back to the letter "second, a request for them to mail the rest of my things that i left with to our house." he said as he continued writing.
Amaya nodded before putting the kids in the play pin.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland shrugged his shoulders "Hes the god of war, I'm just lucky it wasn't into the volcano." he said nonchalantly.
She nodded "I suppose...I mean did you actually... hit the ground? Or were you warped to safety before hitting the ground?" She asked curiously "I can't imagine you hit the ground...you'd be crippled!"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded before putting the kids in the play pin.
Ayen smiled "all but the eldest amoug them were shocked when i came walking out of their sacred burial grounds." he smirked as he finished writing "me and him had a good laugh." he said chuckling.

Nonalaka said:
She nodded "I suppose...I mean did you actually... hit the ground? Or were you warped to safety before hitting the ground?" She asked curiously "I can't imagine you hit the ground...you'd be crippled!"
Roland shook his head "i would just jump off my bed and do my best to cling to the cliff side, most days," he said rubbing the palms of his hands "but you also need to remember Dakota, I'm a demigod." he said as he made his hands catch on fire.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "all but the eldest amoug them were shocked when i came walking out of their sacred burial grounds." he smirked as he finished writing "me and him had a good laugh." he said chuckling.
Amaya layed on the couch and listened

Nonalaka said:
((No but I was supposed to reply to you xD ))
Amara got dressed and began to fix and tie up her hair, humming to herself happily.

Camilla smiled and nodded "Alright" she said as she moved over to place to leave the starfish down, placing it in the water "Bye! Be safe!" She called to the small creature before turning to Kaname and making her way over "He said thank you" she said as she smiled up at him.

"Cool, huh?" She chuckled "Nah, yours is much cooler though". She said as the flowers stopped growing "Oh, I can do this too!" She said before there was a flash of colourful light and a small young deer appeared infront of him.

@Mayyflower
Luke looked over at her. "Purgatory" he says

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked back at her "so, where do we keep the envelopes?" he said picking up his letter.
"The desk" Amaya sighed and she stretched

SoulofTobi said:
Roland shook his head "i would just jump off my bed and do my best to cling to the cliff side, most days," he said rubbing the palms of his hands "but you also need to remember Dakota, I'm a demigod." he said as he made his hands catch on fire.
"I know, I know, I was just curious of you were as easily hurt as say a human or not" she said with a nod. "I haven't researched much on demi-gods"

Mayyflower said:
"The desk" Amaya sighed and she stretched
Ayen looked then grabbed one "thank you my love." he said happily as he folded the letter and placed in inside the envelope.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked then grabbed one "thank you my love." he said happily as he folded the letter and placed in inside the envelope.
"Then you go put the mail I the mailbox and put the red flag up" she says

Nonalaka said:
"I know, I know, I was just curious of you were as easily hurt as say a human or not" she said with a nod. "I haven't researched much on demi-gods"
Roland sighed "i feel the same amount of pain, but over all take less damage..." he said rubbing his head "but it changes with each demigod, depending on their parents, and how their raised." he said gazing at her while smiling.

Mayyflower said:
"Then you go put the mail in the mailbox and put the red flag up" she says
Ayen nodded "okay, also, depending on how long it takes to get there, we should expect alot of big boxes..." he said the last part quietly before doing what she said and coming back inside.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black looks at Nora suprised We can go to the strip club!?Wait is there a strip club around here? Black then sees Ruby and says Oh its nothing
@WeirdPrincess Are you here?)
Nora chuckled, "Yes there's a strip club around here. You said you wanted naughty and that's the perfect place to go." Ruby tilted her head, "Naughty? I know of a naughty place too! There's the Sexy Realm, where everything is naughty..." She said happily as her wings fluttered. "I suppose that's an option to." She said, looking at Ruby.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "i feel the same amount of pain, but over all take less damage..." he said rubbing his head "but it changes with each demigod, depending on their parents, and how their raised." he said gazing at her while smiling.

Ayen nodded "okay, also, depending on how long it takes to get there, we should expect alot of big boxes..." he said the last part quietly before doing what she said and coming back inside.
Amaya layed on the couch with Rin and Len watching tv. "There's never anything good on.." She huffs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back