• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya rolled her eyes. "I have to feed the kids don't I" she asks with a hint of sarcasm as she grabs Len and points to the other room
Ayen sighed "okay... i just I'll be in the other room." he says as he walks away.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I don't know" she said coldly

[/QUOTE]
Al chuckled a little "You really don't trust me with a life?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel smiled when they got there then handed her a plate then smiled

[/QUOTE]
Miayuki smiled. "thank you dear" she says taking the plate

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I don't know if I can" she said frankly to him as she frowned more

[/QUOTE]
Al closed his eyes and sighed "I'm not even doing this for myself...I'm doing this for Hina...."

WeirdPrincess said:
Yumi laughed, "You're right about that. Come on, let's go to the music room first...considering it's the only room I know about." She said before they began walking towards that room.
Ivenn nodded. "I don't see why not. I could start finding out a little more about this place so I don't get lost later," he said, with a laugh and followed her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel blushed but smiled "welcome" she said cheerfully to her

[/QUOTE]
Miayuki led Annabel to a table and started eating

Mayyflower said:
Amaya huffed and turned around and started feeding the kids.
Ayen walked to the porch and watched the ocean while waiting for Amaya fed the twins.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]It will have to wait" thank said sternly to him before sighing

[/QUOTE]
Al opened his eyes "Thana........That is a being that should have lived...It should have lived for a long time...Yet you took it's soul anyways...That......Is a crime that I can only be put down as one thing....The act of a Monster"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Kitty yelled in fear as she pulled out the small glass orb and threw it at the ground i between them the ball breaking and letting out fire works and smoke while she was surrounded by a cocoon of plants

(Sorry can you please repost for me)

[/QUOTE]
Muraskai stumbles back, almost falling over from the smoke and fireworks. He let's out an annoyed growl and lifts two fingers and swings them quickly to the left, causing the smoke to clear. "Enough games." His ancient voice hisses.

shortyshot8 said:
Al opened his eyes "Thana........That is a being that should have lived...It should have lived for a long time...Yet you took it's soul anyways...That......Is a crime that I can only be put down as one thing....The act of a Monster"
"I kept the soul after it died. Hina couldn't take it knowing she had your child but not you to share it with so she..... She aborted. But I kept its soul" she said to him

BlueHawk said:
Muraskai stumbles back, almost falling over from the smoke and fireworks. He let's out an annoyed growl and lifts two fingers and swings them quickly to the left, causing the smoke to clear. "Enough games." His ancient voice hisses.
Kitty sat there curled in her little vine cocoon whimpering badly and shaking her head

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I kept the soul after it died. Hina couldn't take it knowing she had your child but not you to share it with so she..... She aborted. But I kept its soul" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Al's face went cold "Wh-What? Why would she do that? I'm...I'm not even a good person...Why did she care...Why does she still care?"

Mayyflower said:
"I'm done!" She called out as she watched Rin kick her feet out.
Ayen walked back into the room Amaya was in "hey, do we have a way to send letters?" he asked scratching his head.

rapjack123 said:
Ivenn nodded. "I don't see why not. I could start finding out a little more about this place so I don't get lost later," he said, with a laugh and followed her
Yumi smiled, "You'll probably still get lost. The weird thing about this school is that I haven't seen a single person go to class, sure there are a few but not as many as there should be in a classroom." She stated as she walked into the music room, holding the door open for Ivenn. "Do you play any instruments?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I kept the soul after it died. Hina couldn't take it knowing she had your child but not you to share it with so she..... She aborted. But I kept its soul" she said to him

Kitty sat there curled in her little vine cocoon whimpering badly and shaking her head

[/QUOTE]
Muraskai pulls his hood back up slowly as three skeletal warriors rise from the ground, clawing their old raspy bones at the earth until the reach the surface. Each wields a small short sword, and began to hack away at the cocoon. "It is people like you that cause the chaos, need the order." He threatens, watching his warriors slowly chip away at the cocoon.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland walked over to her "it does have it's perks i guess," he says pecking her lips "but i don't think I'd want to remember my training with Ares in full detail." he said jokingly.
She laughed lightly "Was it really that bad?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel smiled as she sat down with her and started to eat also

[/QUOTE]
Miayuki ate before looking around. "What would you like to do? After the ball or after we eat?" She asks fixing her dress

Nonalaka said:
She laughed lightly "Was it really that bad?"
Roland sighed "i feel that saying 'curb stomping' was a massive understatement..." he said rubbing his side "but it did get me to learn swordsmanship really fast." he said with a slight smile.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen walked back into the room Amaya was in "hey, do we have a way to send letters?" he asked scratching his head.
Amaya nodded and led him to the window. "you see that?" She asks pointing to the mailbox "put your letter in that and the mailman will pick it up in the morning and you wait for a couple of days" she says

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded and led him to the window. "you see that?" She asks pointing to the mailbox "put your letter in that and the mailman will pick it up in the morning and you wait for a couple of days" she says
Ayen nodded "okay, simple enough, now i just need to find my quill and parchment." he said thinking of where they could be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back