• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dark Tyler stood up and did the same. "You want breakfast?" He asked.
"Yeah....I'm pretty hungry." Yurika said as she put a hand over her stomach once it growled.

shortyshot8 said:
Al rolled his eyes before tapping Thana on the shoulder
Thana turned her head to see who it was then frowned as she had hayate stop dancing "Al? Why are you here" she asked rather sternly as she noticed the dissed off demon leaders and other powerful creatures staring at him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana turned her head to see who it was then frowned as she had hayate stop dancing "Al? Why are you here" she asked rather sternly as she noticed the dissed off demon leaders and other powerful creatures staring at him

[/QUOTE]
Al looked around "That's what I would like to know"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Is one of them a tiger!?!" He asked excitedly while pointing at navi with one hand

[/QUOTE]
The deer shook its head up and down "Yep!" My cousin can, but he lives far from us" she said

WeirdPrincess said:
"It's okay love. I was just pointing it out." Alastair laughed before pointing to a rollercoaster the had loops and looked like it would make you dizzy. "Will that one do?" He asked before mentally hitting himself. He didn't know why he was asking her about this.
Levi examined the rollercoaster. "yea that one looks fun" she says smiling

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Your kindof at a party for the demonic leaders" she said quietly and coldly to him

[/QUOTE]
Al blinked "Well that's great...I was talking to a reaper about............And then I was warped here"

Nonalaka said:
The deer shook its head up and down "Yep!" My cousin can, but he lives far from us" she said
James pouted "awwwww" he said childishly as he really had wanted to see

shortyshot8 said:
Al blinked "Well that's great...I was talking to a reaper about............And then I was warped here"
"What do you want" she asked her voice filled with sterness

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]James pouted "awwwww" he said childishly as he really had wanted to see

[/QUOTE]
Al looked at her "You have it don't you?"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "not that i don't enjoy the view, but maybe we should put our clothes back on." he said with a chuckle, looking her up and down.
Dakota blushed lightly "Right" she said with a small chuckle Before some clothes appeared beside her which she put on.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel giggled happily and pulled her a little closer "having fun?" She asked her softly hoping she was

[/QUOTE]
Miayuki smiled. "Yes I am" she says "are you?" She asks her hands on Annabel's waist

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed in his sleep, his arms seeking for Amaya.
(time skip?)
(Yea)

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed lightly "Right" she said with a small chuckle Before some clothes appeared beside her which she put on.
Roland smiled then rolled out of the bed and and gathered his clothes before putting them on "you must memorize where all your clothes are." he said jokingly.

Mayyflower said:
Miayuki smiled. "Yes I am" she says "are you?" She asks her hands on Annabel's waist

(Yea)
Annabel nodded before she slid her hands down myaiuks arms to her wrists and grabed them then pulled her out of the dance floor and smiled happily at her

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah....I'm pretty hungry." Yurika said as she put a hand over her stomach once it growled.
Dark Tyler smirked. "Well then it's a good thing angels can do this..." He said as a huge breakfast buffet prepared itself in front of Yurika's bed.

Mayyflower said:
Ayen woke up with the sun in his eyes and yawned "Amaya, time to get up, I'll go check on the twins." he said getting put of bed.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]James pouted "awwwww" he said childishly as he really had wanted to see

[/QUOTE]
"He does come to visit us sometimes" she giggled "Perhaps you could visit my home sometime when he's there!"

shortyshot8 said:
Al crossed his arms "The soul"
(( What soul? My soul? Dragons soul? Al's soul? The chickens soul? There's so many souls...which one is it! Is it the hippos soul?! Not the hippo! ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]"yea"

[/QUOTE]
"Then yeah! Let's go!" She said happily.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( What soul? My soul? Dragons soul? Al's soul? The chickens soul? There's so many souls...which one is it! Is it the hippos soul?! Not the hippo! ))
(NO! It's the soul of Philip the talking cheese wheel!)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel nodded before she slid her hands down myaiuks arms to her wrists and grabed them then pulled her out of the dance floor and smiled happily at her

[/QUOTE]
Miayuki was pulled along. "What do you wanna do now?" She asks sweetly

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dark Tyler smirked. "Well then it's a good thing angels can do this..." He said as a huge breakfast buffet prepared itself in front of Yurika's bed.
Yurika blinked and looked at all the food on her bed, "So much food...." She said quietly before picking up a huge plate of pancakes. She quickly ate them as if it was nothing before eating something else.

SoulofTobi said:
(NO!, it's the soul of Philip the talking cheese wheel!)
(( Dear god! Not poor Philip! ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back