• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled. "And I'm happy I met you" she says sweetly
Ayen rested his forehead against hers "I love you Amaya." he said closing his eyes.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dark Tyler pecked her lips before sitting up. "Sleep well?" He asked.
Yurika nodded, "Yeah I did. How about you?" She asked, sitting up after him and stretching her arms up.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmmm...maybe..i dunno...you feel li- oh! hm, we should go fishing''

[/QUOTE]
"Fishing?" Amara tilted her head "I've never been fishing before" she said as she tapped her chin with her finger. "Is it fun?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Yumi laughed, "You're right about that. Come on, let's go to the music room first...considering it's the only room I know about." She said before they began walking towards that room.
Ivenn nodded and followed her. "So... what sort of powers do you have?" He asked curiously.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]As he walked into the castle he saw what seeded to be a party with people dressed in really fancy dresses and tuxes cheating and talking while the small orchestra they had played for the ones that where dancing

[/QUOTE]
Al felt cold...Just what did he walk in on....And why was he there

WeirdPrincess said:
Yurika nodded, "Yeah I did. How about you?" She asked, sitting up after him and stretching her arms up.
Dark Tyler shrugged. "I slept good I guess... A lot better than usual." He said.

shortyshot8 said:
Al felt cold...Just what did he walk in on....And why was he there
Thana slightly stood out because she was wearing ancient robes instead of a dress like the other girls plus there was her dim grey reth that sat on her head as she danced with hayate happily

@Roman

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair laughed, "You've said that about two times maybe more." He said as they walked into the amusement park. He looked around at the different rides as they walked.
Levi blushed. "Sorry" she chuckles as she looks around at the rides

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen rested his forehead against hers "I love you Amaya." he said closing his eyes.
Amaya smiled. "I love you too" she says kissing his nose

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana slightly stood out because she was wearing ancient robes instead of a dress like the other girls plus there was her dim grey reth that sat on her head as she danced with hayate happily

[/QUOTE]
Al looked at her while thinking "What....In the world?"

rapjack123 said:
Ivenn nodded and followed her. "So... what sort of powers do you have?" He asked curiously.
Yumi tilted her head in thought, "Well...I'm a shapeshifter, so I can turn into animals and sometimes objects. If I become really good at it, I can turn into someone and use whatever power they have." She admitted as they walked into the music room. "What powers do you have? If you don't mind me asking."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled as he looked at her "see, and you didn't believe me." he said sweetly.
Dakota smiled "Well I believe you now"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dark Tyler shrugged. "I slept good I guess... A lot better than usual." He said.
"That's good...I think." Yurika said as she stood up from the bed and yawned.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]The words of the reaper echoed in his head again "so,e one kept the soul in hopes of a day she could return it to the world"

[/QUOTE]
Al's eyes widened "Th-Thana....She's the one!?" He began walking over almost bumping into people

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "Well I believe you now"
Roland smiled "not that i don't enjoy the view, but maybe we should put our clothes back on." he said with a chuckle, looking her up and down.

Daniel reaver]Annabel smiled brightly at miayuki as they had finished dancing and she slid her arm around her "that was fun" she said happily to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Miayuki smiled and moved her hand that was on her shoulder up to her cheek and kissed her forehead. "That was really fun" she says smiling

Daniel reaver]The people yelled or cursed in unknown languages as all bumped into them thana still dancing with hayate [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Al rolled his eyes before tapping Thana on the shoulder

Mayyflower said:
Levi blushed. "Sorry" she chuckles as she looks around at the rides

Amaya smiled. "I love you too" she says kissing his nose
"It's okay love. I was just pointing it out." Alastair laughed before pointing to a rollercoaster the had loops and looked like it would make you dizzy. "Will that one do?" He asked before mentally hitting himself. He didn't know why he was asking her about this.

Mayyflower said:
Miayuki smiled and moved her hand that was on her shoulder up to her cheek and kissed her forehead. "That was really fun" she says smiling
Annabel giggled happily and pulled her a little closer "having fun?" She asked her softly hoping she was

Mayyflower said:
Amaya rolled her eyes "left me hanging again" she says rolling over her back facing Ayen
Ayen sighed in his sleep, his arms seeking for Amaya.

(time skip?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back