• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen woke up with the sun in his eyes and yawned "Amaya, time to get up, I'll go check on the twins." he said getting put of bed.
Amaya groaned and pulled the blankets over her face.

Rin was staring up at the ceiling playing with her feet

Mayyflower said:
Amaya groaned and pulled the blankets over her face.
Rin was staring up at the ceiling playing with her feet
Ayen sighed "you're more active than your mother." he said picking up Rin and then picked up Len even though he was still sleeping, then he walked back to his and Amaya's room and sat on the bed.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio laughed slightly "you wouldn't be saying that if you knew how I took it" he said to her smiling a little at how she was

[/QUOTE]
She arched an elegant eyebrow. "Oh really?" Jane questioned lightly, crossing her arms across her chest. "And how do you do that?" Honestly, she just wanted to know, and by the sounds of it, it didn't seem too pleasant.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I have enough souls to repopulate every realm three times over" she said to hi,

[/QUOTE]
Al frowned "Me and Hina's child"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "you're more active than your mother." he said picking up Rin and then picked up Len even though he was still sleeping, then he walked back to his and Amaya's room and sat on the bed.
Amaya slept, laying on her stomach.

Rin smiled up at Ayen.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled then rolled out of the bed and and gathered his clothes before putting them on "you must memorize where all your clothes are." he said jokingly.
"Its not like I have a choice to remember their position or not" she chuckled "But yes, I memorised where my outfits were"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya slept, laying on her stomach.
Rin smiled up at Ayen.
Ayen smiled back at Rin "maybe you can wake your mommy up." he said happily as he set her next to Amaya.

Nonalaka said:
"Its not like I have a choice to remember their position or not" she chuckled "But yes, I memorised where my outfits were"
Roland smiled "man, that must suck, you'd have to remember everything..." he shivered "i don't think I'd like having your memory." he said as he stretched.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled back at Rin "maybe you can wake your mommy up." he said happily as he set her next to Amaya.
Rin turned into a kitten and layed next to Amaya.

Amaya opened an eye before turning into a cat and wrapping her paw around Rin. "That's not gonna wake me up, cuddling is gonna put me to sleep my dear" she says tiredly

Mayyflower said:
Rin turned into a kitten and layed next to Amaya.
Amaya opened an eye before turning into a cat and wrapping her paw around Rin. "That's not gonna wake me up, cuddling is gonna put me to sleep my dear" she says tiredly
Ayen sighed "should of known." he said laying down holding Len on against his chest.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana went cold faced and just stared at him "yes I do" she said coldly

[/QUOTE]
Al looked her in the eyes "Why are you hiding it?"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "should of known." he said laying down holding Len on against his chest.
Amaya giggled and nuzzled Rin. "See she won't leave me hanging" she says jokingly

SoulofTobi said:

Roland smiled "man, that must suck, you'd have to remember everything..." he shivered "i don't think I'd like having your memory." he said as he stretched.
She shrugged "It's bothersome at times, especially if there's something that bothers you that you'd really like to forget...It kinda makes it slightly harder to get over things..." she said before looking over and smiling at him "It has its perks though, like always remembering special moments in full detail and such"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya giggled and nuzzled Rin. "See she won't leave me hanging" she says jokingly
Ayen sighed "I'm not getting into that topic with the kids around." he said rubbing Len's head.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Want some food" she asked her with a smile as she started to lead her to the tables with food

[/QUOTE]
"Sure lets go" she says happily as they walk to the food

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "I'm not getting into that topic with the kids around." he said rubbing Len's head.
Amaya chuckled. "They don't even know what we're talking about but.... That's okay" she says turning into a human and picking her kitten up and leaving the room

Nonalaka said:
She shrugged "It's bothersome at times, especially if there's something that bothers you that you'd really like to forget...It kinda makes it slightly harder to get over things..." she said before looking over and smiling at him "It has its perks though, like always remembering special moments in full detail and such"
Roland walked over to her "it does have it's perks i guess," he says pecking her lips "but i don't think I'd want to remember my training with Ares in full detail." he said jokingly.

MistyWinds said:
She arched an elegant eyebrow. "Oh really?" Jane questioned lightly, crossing her arms across her chest. "And how do you do that?" Honestly, she just wanted to know, and by the sounds of it, it didn't seem too pleasant.
Atrio frowned a little "first times are really rough" he said trying to talk her out of it

Mayyflower said:

Amaya chuckled. "They don't even know what we're talking about but.... That's okay" she says turning into a human and picking her kitten up and leaving the room
Ayen cradled Len's sleeping body in his arms then followed her "i thought you were still tired, what happened?" he asked semi-teasingly.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen cradled Len's sleeping body in his arms then followed her "i thought you were still tired, what happened?" he asked semi-teasingly.
Amaya rolled her eyes. "I have to feed the kids don't I" she asks with a hint of sarcasm as she grabs Len and points to the other room

Mayyflower said:

Annabel smiled when they got there then handed her a plate then smiled

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana frowned "because im waiting for a day where I can put her back into this world" she said coldly to him

[/QUOTE]
Al tilted his head "And when is that day?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back