• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "but my question is, may i have another?" he said smiling at her.
Amaya smiled and nodded. "Of course." She says sweetly before she pecked his lips

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]His voice echoed throught the tomb as the fires slowly started to grow brighter before the elder reaper appeared in front of the coffin

[/QUOTE]
Al put a hand over his heart "I don't get it....Is it dead with her? The child?"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and nodded. "Of course." She says sweetly before she pecked his lips
Ayen smiled "y'know I'm so happy i met you." he said before he pecked her lips.

shortyshot8 said:
Al put a hand over his heart "I don't get it....Is it dead with her? The child?"
Then child died that day that you had broken the oath but some one had kept the soul" the reaper said in a dead raspy voice to him

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dark Tyler pulled away and nodded, taking her into the bedroom before kissing her onto the bed.
(Fadeeeeee)
Yurika was still asleep the next morning and was laying on her stomach, breathing lightly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Then child died that day that you had broken the oath but some one had kept the soul" the reaper said in a dead raspy voice to him

[/QUOTE]
Al nodded "I see...." He said quietly as he stood up "All I bring....Is death"

WeirdPrincess said:
Yurika was still asleep the next morning and was laying on her stomach, breathing lightly.
Dark Tyler woke up the next morning, letting out a soft yawn. "Good morning world..." He said softly.

(The complete opposite of how Tyler gets up in the morning
xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Al nodded "I see...." He said quietly as he stood up "All I bring....Is death"
The reaper watched him "some one kept the soul of the child so that. Maybe one day she could put it back into the world. But that day will probably never come" it said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]The reaper watched him "some one kept the soul of the child so that. Maybe one day she could put it back into the world. But that day will probably never come" it said to him

[/QUOTE]
Al looked at the reaper "What do you mean?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dark Tyler woke up the next morning, letting out a soft yawn. "Good morning world..." He said softly.
(The complete opposite of how Tyler gets up in the morning
xD )
(( Nice xD ))

Yurika groaned softly and lifted her head up, "Huh?" She said quietly as she turned her head and looked at him.

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked at the reaper "What do you mean?"
Children of deaths servants can be taken by there master to keep away till the day comes when they can be with a family member. Or the world has changed" the reaper said to him

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Nice xD ))
Yurika groaned softly and lifted her head up, "Huh?" She said quietly as she turned her head and looked at him.
Dark Tyler looked over at her with a smile. "Good morning, Yuri." He said softly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair chuckled as they walked towards the amusement park, "I'll let you pick the rides when we get there. I don't have any clue what to get on." He admitted with a sheepish smile before they walked into the amusement park.
Levi smiled happily, "Okay, can't wait" she says smiling as try walk

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Children of deaths servants can be taken by there master to keep away till the day comes when they can be with a family member. Or the world has changed" the reaper said to him

[/QUOTE]
Al went wide eyed "Then that means....There is a chance......Even if it's not Hina.....It is still her blood"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]James smiled,brightly when he saw the deer then hugged it around its neck immediately "Deers are on if my favorite animals" he said as he hugged the,deer

[/QUOTE]
"...You do know the deer is me, right? ahaha" A voice echoed in his head. "Everyone in my family can do this, but we all have different animals"

shortyshot8 said:
Al went wide eyed "Then that means....There is a chance......Even if it's not Hina.....It is still her blood"
The reaper just stared at him before speaking "first forgiveness must be accepted before she will give you a second chance" the reaper said as it started to fade away

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]The reaper just stared at him before speaking "first forgiveness must be accepted before she will give you a second chance" the reaper said as it started to fade away

[/QUOTE]
Al nodded "I will give all it takes"

Nonalaka said:
"...You do know the deer is me, right? ahaha" A voice echoed in his head. "Everyone in my family can do this, but we all have different animals"
"Is one of them a tiger!?!" He asked excitedly while pointing at navi with one hand

shortyshot8 said:
Al nodded "I will give all it takes"
All suddenly appeared in front of a castle in oblivion in nice dress clothes. Ball music coming from the opened massive doors of the castle along with happy chater from the party guests that where attending it

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]All suddenly appeared in front of a castle in oblivion in nice dress clothes. Ball music coming from the opened massive doors of the castle along with happy chater from the party guests that where attending it

[/QUOTE]
Al looked at himself "Tch....Fancy" He muttered before beginning to walk

Mayyflower said:
Levi smiled happily, "Okay, can't wait" she says smiling as try walk
Alastair laughed, "You've said that about two times maybe more." He said as they walked into the amusement park. He looked around at the different rides as they walked.

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked at himself "Tch....Fancy" He muttered before beginning to walk
As he walked into the castle he saw what seeded to be a party with people dressed in really fancy dresses and tuxes cheating and talking while the small orchestra they had played for the ones that where dancing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back