• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru got dressed as well*

[/QUOTE]
Now dressed, Amara grumbled to herself as her hair wouldn't fix but eventually she managed to get it fixed ok.

Nonalaka said:
Now dressed, Amara grumbled to herself as her hair wouldn't fix but eventually she managed to get it fixed ok.
*Natsuru looked over at Amara and chuckled a little*

''yknow, you couldve asked me to do your hair for ya''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru looked over at Amara and chuckled a little*
''yknow, you couldve asked me to do your hair for ya''

[/QUOTE]
Amara turned her head and looked at him "I know but I don't wanna seem needy" she said with a giggle."Unless you really wanted to or something".

Nonalaka said:
Amara turned her head and looked at him "I know but I don't wanna seem needy" she said with a giggle."Unless you really wanted to or something".
*Natsuru chuckled a little*

''i just dont want you to struggle, thats all''

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino yelped in surprise as she saw Minako, "Don't scare me like that!" She said before sighing. "I don't know...this is all so surprising and slightly scary. I mean, I'm use to you being a fairy not a little girl that calls me mom...which isn't wrong just a tad bit...strange for me."

Yurika moaned softly into the kiss. She was running out of air and needed to breath, but she didn't want to pull away. She wanted to stay like this for as long as possible, never letting go of him. She removed on of her arms from around him and tugged of his shirt, wanting more.
Dark Tyler pulled away and started kissing her neck roughly. To him, it felt like he had discovered a new part of him he had never seen before. He wanted to be a part of this girl.

(We should fade at some point
xD )

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shook her head and hovered over him, kissing him. "That would wouldn't it" she says smiling down at him
Ayen smiled up at her "oh, so now you're gonna take the lead." he said teasingly as he leaned up to kiss her.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "I just might have to throw some at you too" she giggled "But I dunno if I could stop if I started"
Roland smiled "is that so?" he asked placing a hand on her cheek "but I'm sure i could think of a way to stop you" he said playfully.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru chuckled a little*
''i just dont want you to struggle, thats all''

[/QUOTE]
She pouted "Struggling? I wasn't" she chuckled lightly "How do think I manage to fix it when you arent around?"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled up at her "oh, so now you're gonna take the lead." he said teasingly as he leaned up to kiss her.

Roland smiled "is that so?" he asked placing a hand on her cheek "but I'm sure i could think of a way to stop you" he said playfully.
Amaya smiled into the kiss. "I took the lead last time, correct me if I'm wrong" she says pulling away and smirking down at him

Roman said:
Han smiled and ruffled her hair back, "WE happened to each other." He said laughing a little. "Hey! The other day, I said I'd spend a whole day with you. But... We know what happened that day. Anyways, how about we spend that day today?"

Minako giggled, "At the rate your relationship was going, I sensed you'd have a baby in about 2 to 3 years. You don't have to now! I'm here, mommy!"
Celia nodded. "Sure! If that's what you want." She said with a playful grin.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled into the kiss. "I took the lead last time, correct me if I'm wrong" she says pulling away and smirking down at him
Ayen chuckled "no, no, you are right on that one." he said playfully while looking up at her.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "no, no, you are right on that one." he said playfully while looking up at her.
Amaya chuckled before pecking his lips. "I'm always right" she says jokingly

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled before pecking his lips. "I'm always right" she says jokingly
Ayen smirked "now that, i will argue, just now right now." he said with a chuckle

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled before laying on her side facing Ayen
Ayen smiled back at her before wrapping his arms around her and pulled closer to her for a kiss.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yumi's cheeks tinted with a dark red hue as she gazed at Ivenn before she laughed nervously, "O-Okay then." She said as she put her hands on her knees and stood up. "You sure do give a lot of compliments." She giggled lightly as she returned her gaze to him, soon smiling.
Ivenn stood up with her. "I suppose I do. I believe every girl deserves to know their own beauty," he said, with a bright grin @WeirdPrincess

SoulofTobi said:

"Mhm~" she smiled happily at him "You could? Hmm I don't know about that" she said with a giggle.

Nonalaka said:
"Mhm~" she smiled happily at him "You could? Hmm I don't know about that" she said with a giggle.
Roland smiled "but i do," he said closing the gap between their faces "all i have to do is cover your mouth." he said before kissing her.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]e-emotional..?!)))
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
((Of course!.....nah my phone keeps glitching out so I keep accidentally rating and quoting things ;- ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back