• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Blair threw her clothes at him and smiled, "Oops?"
Tark blinked "Eh?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]so the level boost is gone? dammit, you missed xD it was happening all week last week. and all elsword updates happen on wednesdays)))

[/QUOTE]
(Wow xD Just love my name Hallson)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]k.)

[/QUOTE]
( xD Well I'm gonna call it a night...Also my dude looks badass with the Archangel cosmetic set)

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Blair walks closer to him and grabs her clothes.
Tark sighed "I don't understand you"

(Night)

shortyshot8 said:
( xD Well I'm gonna call it a night...Also my dude looks badass with the Archangel cosmetic set)

Tark sighed "I don't understand you"

(Night)
(ok night reply tomorrow)

Blair smirks then grabs her clothes while kissing him.

shortyshot8 said:
Al watched her "Though...Even if it means nothing to you...I am truly sorry....The mistakes I made...They cannot be solved...And for that.....I deserve....DEATH"
"No..... For you have your punishment Al. And it hurts me to say it but,,, you are not deserving of death" she said before she turned to him and slowly hugged him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"No..... For you have your punishment Al. And it hurts me to say it but,,, you are not deserving of death" she said before she turned to him and slowly hugged him

[/QUOTE]
Al looked shocked before hugging her back "What do you mean?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah''
*She said as she cuddled with Shira happily*

*Neo then stopped falling due to Mitsu holding her*

''thanks mitsu''

*Emiko then turned into a white fox and looked up at Myuki*

''lost?''

*She said but her mouth not moving*

when you get to lv 15, or for your 1st class job change...choose Time Tracer)))

[/QUOTE]
Shira smiled back at yuki then closed her eyes and enjoyed the day

Mitsu smiled at her as she started to pull her up by her waist before she also slipped forward and yelled loudly as she started to fall towards neo

Myuki blushed and shook her head trying to hide the truth "n-no I'm no" she said to her

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked shocked before hugging her back "What do you mean?"
"I mean you are already serving your punishment. For death is to good for you al" she said as she pulled away from him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled back at yuki then closed her eyes and enjoyed the day
Mitsu smiled at her as she started to pull her up by her waist before she also slipped forward and yelled loudly as she started to fall towards neo

Myuki blushed and shook her head trying to hide the truth "n-no I'm no" she said to her

"I mean you are already serving your punishment. For death is to good for you al" she said as she pulled away from him

[/QUOTE]
Al stopped feeling like his heart had been crushed unable to speak he just dropped to his knees

shortyshot8 said:
Al stopped feeling like his heart had been crushed unable to speak he just dropped to his knees
Hina got down with him and hugged him again "I'm sorry Al. But this is the curse I told you about. You are cursed to walk this earth for all eternity. The memories permanently seared into your brain as if they had happened yesterday day" she said whimpering a little as she held him tightly "please be strong" she said softly to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina got down with him and hugged him again "I'm sorry Al. But this is the curse I told you about. You are cursed to walk this earth for all eternity. The memories permanently seared into your brain as if they had happened yesterday day" she said whimpering a little as she held him tightly "please be strong" she said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
Only fear remained in his eyes after what she said still unable to speak though his mouth was open as if he wanted to

shortyshot8 said:
Only fear remained in his eyes after what she said still unable to speak though his mouth was open as if he wanted to
"Please be strong Al...... For me" she said quietly before she placed a cold,ghostly kiss on the edge of his lips then started to get back up

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Please be strong Al...... For me" she said quietly before she placed a cold,ghostly kiss on the edge of his lips then started to get back up

[/QUOTE]
Al's look softened a little before he fell over on his side his eyes shut

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled back at yuki then closed her eyes and enjoyed the day

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki enjoyed the day as well*

''Mits-!!''

*She said as she got infront of Mitsu to break her fall as she also jumped so they both could avoid falling on the steps and fall onto the bottom of the stairs with Mitsu on top of Neo which did happen*

*Emiko giggled*

''your lying~ i know when someone lies''

shortyshot8 said:
Al's look softened a little before he fell over on his side his eyes shut
"Bye my sweet all. The one that I married and loved......." She said quietly before frowning and turning away from her "and to think I had found out I had been pregnant right before you left" she said quietly not knowing if he heard as she started to fade away

Users who are viewing this thread

Back