• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Blair looked away, "Humanity is a vampires greatest weakness. No matter how easy it is to turn it off, it just keeps trying to fight its way back in. Sometimes I let it."
Tark frowned a little "I see" He said letting go of her hands

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "fine, if that's how you feel," he said pulling a blanket over them "then i guess there's nothing i can do," he said softly "especially since i would listen to anything you say, and do just about anything you ask of me." he rolled over to whisper in her ear.
Amaya sighed before looking over at him. "What do you want?" She asks with a chuckle.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya sighed before looking over at him. "What do you want?" She asks with a chuckle.
Ayen smiled and shook his head "it's a matter of what you want, not me, after all, you're the one who said 'don't leave me hanging'." he said lovingly.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled and shook his head "it's a matter of what you want, not me, after all, you're the one who said 'don't leave me hanging'." he said lovingly.
Amaya raised an eyebrow. "You left me hanging last, you obviously want something, so tell me Ayen what would you want me to do?" She asks

Mayyflower said:
Amaya raised an eyebrow. "You left me hanging last, you obviously want something, so tell me Ayen what would you want me to do?" She asks
Ayen chuckled "well, if we can't agree upon who should ask something of the other...." he said playfully before kissing her.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "well, if we can't agree upon who should ask something of the other...." he said playfully before kissing her.
Amaya kissed him back. "I might just go to sleep* she says jokingly into the kiss

Mayyflower said:
Amaya kissed him back. "I might just go to sleep* she says jokingly into the kiss
Ayen smirked "now that would be a shame..." he said softly before kissing her again.

(but talking about sleep, i think i'm gonna hit the hay, night.)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I didn't even give you the pain that you gave me" she said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
Al nodded "But..It....I don't know how to describe it....Other than that"

Daniel reaver] Shira giggled and placed a hand to yuki stomach again Myuki watched her before sighing then tring to slip away from her Mitsu smiled and grabbed the plate it dissapering gotten kitchen [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]

shortyshot8 said:
Al nodded "But..It....I don't know how to describe it....Other than that"
"Even thought you know that it is worse than just hurting" she said as she removed her hands from his cheeks and stepped back

shortyshot8 said:
(Guess who got Elsword xD )
(Me?)

Himeragi Seiker][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
(Did you reply to these?)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Even thought you know that it is worse than just hurting" she said as she removed her hands from his cheeks and stepped back

(Me?)

[/QUOTE]
Al nodded "Yeah..." He said quietly as a tear slipped down his cheek "I never...I never knew you cared so much for me"

(Eh??? You did?)

shortyshot8 said:
(Guess who got Elsword xD )
cool. xD tell me your IGN...next week)))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Even thought you know that it is worse than just hurting" she said as she removed her hands from his cheeks and stepped back

(Me?)

[/QUOTE]
....OHHHH im stupid as fuh)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]cool. xD tell me your IGN...next week)))

....OHHHH im stupid as fuh)))

[/QUOTE]
(KK)

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smirked "now that would be a shame..." he said softly before kissing her again.
(but talking about sleep, i think i'm gonna hit the hay, night.)
Amaya shook her head and hovered over him, kissing him. "That would wouldn't it" she says smiling down at him

shortyshot8 said:
Al nodded "Yeah..." He said quietly as a tear slipped down his cheek "I never...I never knew you cared so much for me"
(Eh??? You did?)
"I cared more than anything" she said quietly to him "I cared so badly that I would have done anything to get your love" she said "but I guess it wasn't enough" she said looking down a little

(Yup ^-^)

Himeragi Seiker]Myuki slipped out of kikuris grip then sighed with relief and slithered away wanting to explore a little Shira laugh d and nodded "very lively" she said to her Mitsu walked to neo and smiled at her [COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*Yuki then pecked Shira's lips*[/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR=#b300b3]*Neo smiled at Mitsu as she then walked down the stairs with Mitsu*[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=#ff8000][B]*Emiko decided to stalk Myuki with silent footsteps*[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I cared more than anything" she said quietly to him "I cared so badly that I would have done anything to get your love" she said "but I guess it wasn't enough" she said looking down a little
(Yup ^-^)

[/QUOTE]
Al grabbed her hand and held it up "No...I was the idiot....I had all I wanted...All I ever wanted....But it was taken away from me by my own stupidity"

(Well then)

Himeragi Seiker][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
Shira pecked back with a small smile

Mitsu walked with her a bit closer than usual as they walked down the stairs

Myuki slithered around the house curiously quickly getting lost

shortyshot8 said:
Al grabbed her hand and held it up "No...I was the idiot....I had all I wanted...All I ever wanted....But it was taken away from me by my own stupidity"

(Well then)
Hina just stared at him as some tears slipped down her cheeks as she took in all his words

Users who are viewing this thread

Back