• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya giggled. "Oh I'm sorry my love, did you have something different in mind" she says laying on her side smiling sweetly at him, innocent like
Ayen went to say something then closed his mouth and rolled over facing away from her "i guess not." he mumbled

Mayyflower said:
(Why thank you Tobi (u)
(*internal screaming*)

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen went to say something then closed his mouth and rolled over facing away from her "i guess not." he mumbled
(*internal screaming*)
Amaya sighed and scooted closer to him. "Don't leave me hanging" she huffed

Mayyflower said:
Amaya sighed and scooted closer to him. "Don't leave me hanging" she huffed
Ayen rolled back over to face her "i believe the problem was that you left me hanging." he said playfully as he poked her forehead.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen rolled back over to face her "i believe the problem was that you left me hanging." he said playfully as he poked her forehead.
Amaya chuckled. "I like messing with you" she says pecking his lips

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "I like messing with you" she says pecking his lips
Ayen smiled "maybe i should have some fun as well." he said as he moved and place a one of his knees between her and pinning her hands to the bed with his own "now, what shall i do?" he asked playfully.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "maybe i should have some fun as well." he said as he moved and place a one of his knees between her and pinning her hands to the bed with his own "now, what shall i do?" he asked playfully.
Amaya blushed. "Your gonna tease me? How?" She asks

Mayyflower said:
Amaya blushed. "Your gonna tease me? How?" She asks
Ayen chuckled "you'll see, or rather feel..." he whispered into her ear as he just barely touched it with his teeth then he slowly moved down her neck, his lips lightly brushing against her skin, making sure she felt every breath he took.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "you'll see, or rather feel..." he whispered into her ear as he just barely touched it with his teeth then he slowly moved down her neck, his lips lightly brushing against her skin, making sure she felt every breath he took.
Amaya let out a soft moan, she tried to bring her arms down

Mayyflower said:
(Why thank you Tobi (>u>)

Sam did the same. "Don't cheat" she says as all her clones hit her with pillows
"How can one cheat in a game where you hit someone with a pillow until someone goes flying into a wall and we run before the parents fond out" she says,

Mayyflower said:
Amaya let out a soft moan, she tried to bring her arms down
Ayen smiled "you're not allowed to do that..." he said keeping her arms pinned to the bed as he brought his lips almost to hers letting them brush just long enough to lead her to believe he was going to kiss her then he pulled away and continued teasing her neck.

LunaCrosby said:
"How can one cheat in a game where you hit someone with a pillow until someone goes flying into a wall and we run before the parents fond out" she says,
Sam face plants into the ground laughing hard.

shortyshot8 said:
Tal chuckled "Am I that tiring?"
"Now who said that... I just meant that I would be to exhausted to do anything... Your draining my energy..." Blair smiled and layed her head on his neck.

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Now who said that... I just meant that I would be to exhausted to do anything... Your draining my energy..." Blair smiled and layed her head on his neck.
Tark smirked "Is that so?"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "you're not allowed to do that..." he said keeping her arms pinned to the bed as he brought his lips almost to hers letting them brush just long enough to lead her to believe he was going to kiss her then he pulled away and continued teasing her neck.
Amaya grunts and rolled her eyes. "Ayennnn" she whined

(And you say I'm evil)

shortyshot8 said:
Al shook his head "I'm sorry....Really" He said quietly before remembering what she once told him "You only wanted love....For a very very long time....And once you found it....It ran away"
"Your right. I had found love the thing i had been looking for but it had decided that I was not good enought to have it so it went for a girl it thought to be worthy" she said quietly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Your right. I had found love the thing i had been looking for but it had decided that I was not good enought to have it so it went for a girl it thought to be worthy" she said quietly

[/QUOTE]
Al nodded "Yeah....But.....It was wrong...I was wrong to leave"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back