• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
(( Or ever :troll: ))
(Roman.... can Tobi get a hug?)

tobi_wants_his_hug_by_akatsukicat.jpg

Roman said:
Kaz was putting up the spellbooks he said he'd give, Yoshino after they're date. "Hey, you two." He said smiling. "Daddy! Mommy is now happy and calm." "That's nice... Hey, don't you think it would be nice if she told us why she calls us by those names, Yoshino?" He asked, mouthing the words, 'yes!' Or 'I'm curious!' So she would agree.
Yoshino looked at Kaz before giggling quietly as he mouthed something to her. She didn't really mind being called mommy nor did she care as to why Minako called her that, but she decided to play along. "Of course. I'm awfully curious as to why you call us mommy and daddy."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana nodded "having such a bad lust for blood drives any one to do things" she said softly

[/QUOTE]
Hayate nodded, "I know. That's kind of how it is with my inner demon... I hope our child... or children... Is it two? Whatever... I just hope they aren't born with my little curse." He said before dipping her.

SoulofTobi said:
(Roman.... can Tobi get a hug?)
tobi_wants_his_hug_by_akatsukicat.jpg
(( Yes you may ))

chibi_kakashi_by_infinite_delusions.jpg

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sat up slowly then followed her "so, i guess I'm not getting an answer..." he said quietly.
Amaya looked over at Ayen. "I'm sorry, just had a dream, that I didn't like" she says rubbing Rin and lens forehead

Roman said:
Hayate nodded, "I know. That's kind of how it is with my inner demon... I hope our child... or children... Is it two? Whatever... I just hope they aren't born with my little curse." He said before dipping her.

(( Yes you may ))

( I still say no...no hugs are allow at night.... )

Roman said:

(( Yes you may ))

obito_tricked_kakashi_o_olll_by_akatsukimemberakira-d5wxgqf.jpg

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked over at Ayen. "I'm sorry, just had a dream, that I didn't like" she says rubbing Rin and lens forehead
Ayen nodded "okay, anything i can do to help?" he said rubbing her back.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino looked at Kaz before giggling quietly as he mouthed something to her. She didn't really mind being called mommy nor did she care as to why Minako called her that, but she decided to play along. "Of course. I'm awfully curious as to why you call us mommy and daddy."
Minako blinked, "Well... I never had a family. I was just made from what Kaz thought a fairy would be. So, I really don't know what it's like to have a family." She said taking a seat on the couch. "Also, you two take good care of me, and that is what parents do."

shortyshot8 said:
(Bruh he's gonna get married)

Al frowned "I don't get it....Why? Why are you drawn to me? Why can't you just leave me? Is there something you need to tell me? Or something I need to say? I don't get it...."
"You talk like I'm the one that is constantly going to your tomb and disturbing your rest" she said coldly to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You talk like I'm the one that is constantly going to your tomb and disturbing your rest" she said coldly to him

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "I don't understand it" He said before looking down at his hands

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "I don't understand it" He said before looking down at his hands
"Maybe it's you who is drawn to me. Who can't stop thinking about it. Maybe it's you who can't let go" she said softly to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Maybe it's you who is drawn to me. Who can't stop thinking about it. Maybe it's you who can't let go" she said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
Al looked shocked as he looked back up at her "Th-That can't....That can't be true"

Roman said:
Minako blinked, "Well... I never had a family. I was just made from what Kaz thought a fairy would be. So, I really don't know what it's like to have a family." She said taking a seat on the couch. "Also, you two take good care of me, and that is what parents do."
Yoshino tilted her head slightly and hummed, "Right...well that's all I wanted to know. I've never really had parents either....I was just a summon." She said quietly before smiling. "I'm okay with you calling me mommy...I'm not sure Kaz can handle it though. I think he almost died the two times you said dad..which was kind of funny the first time." Yoshino laughed a little as she made her way over to the couch, accidentally bumping her knee on the coffee table. "Ow ow ow!" She said as she grabbed her injured knee and turned, soon falling and knocking back the chair that was behind her.

tumblr_n9agwy3mRe1rpxpqbo1_500.gif

Mayyflower said:
Amaya hugged him. "I'm fine" she says softly
Ayen smiled "i hope your not lying, if you are I'll have to smother you in kisses." he said in a tone between sincere and teasing.

(when i saw my pic and your post together, i laughed)

d92427554479ae68cd031214ef019f66.png

Roman said:

(( Yes you may ))

Thana smiled and laughed slightly as she looked up when he dipped her letting her slightly enlarged stomach show through her robes "I don't think they or it will" she said to him

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked shocked as he looked back up at her "Th-That can't....That can't be true"
"Then why have you constantly came to my tomb. To the place of my death and the place of my burial to talk to ME?" She asked

Him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana smiled and laughed slightly as she looked up when he dipped her letting her slightly enlarged stomach show through her robes "I don't think they or it will" she said to him

"Then why have you constantly came to my tomb. To the place of my death and the place of my burial to talk to ME?" She asked

Him

[/QUOTE]
Al clenched his fists "I....Don't know"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "i hope your not lying, if you are I'll have to smother you in kisses." he said in a tone between sincere and teasing.
(when i saw my pic and your post together, i laughed)

d92427554479ae68cd031214ef019f66.png
Amaya chuckled before kissing Rin and Len both on the forehead and grabbed ayens hand and led him out.

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled and wiggled under the blankets. "I wish I was a kid again" she says still in her kid form
Kagura hit her with a pillow "my school clothes are not as small on me as they used to be... but I am a kid right now so... heh" she says.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina just nodded and watched him silently

[/QUOTE]
Al had blood coming from his hands now "I don't get it....Why?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back