• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Kaz furrowed his brows before walking away, "Alright." He said making his way to the living room. Minako blinked before turning into her small fairy form and going under the door and changing back. "I figured that... Why won't you come out with me and dad?"
Yoshino yelped in surprise as she saw Minako, "Don't scare me like that!" She said before sighing. "I don't know...this is all so surprising and slightly scary. I mean, I'm use to you being a fairy not a little girl that calls me mom...which isn't wrong just a tad bit...strange for me."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dark Tyler slid his tongue into her mouth as he kissed her over and over, not showing any signs of stopping. His heart was pounding against his chest as he did. He liked the warmth of her body against his... It made him not feel as dark as he was.
Yurika moaned softly into the kiss. She was running out of air and needed to breath, but she didn't want to pull away. She wanted to stay like this for as long as possible, never letting go of him. She removed on of her arms from around him and tugged of his shirt, wanting more.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia giggled and ruffled his hair. "YOU happened to me silly. Of course I'm a good mood around you!" She said happily.
Han smiled and ruffled her hair back, "WE happened to each other." He said laughing a little. "Hey! The other day, I said I'd spend a whole day with you. But... We know what happened that day. Anyways, how about we spend that day today?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino yelped in surprise as she saw Minako, "Don't scare me like that!" She said before sighing. "I don't know...this is all so surprising and slightly scary. I mean, I'm use to you being a fairy not a little girl that calls me mom...which isn't wrong just a tad bit...strange for me."

Yurika moaned softly into the kiss. She was running out of air and needed to breath, but she didn't want to pull away. She wanted to stay like this for as long as possible, never letting go of him. She removed on of her arms from around him and tugged of his shirt, wanting more.
Minako giggled, "At the rate your relationship was going, I sensed you'd have a baby in about 2 to 3 years. You don't have to now! I'm here, mommy!"

...┼Broly gripped Akira's head and lifted him into the air. He spoke, his grin remaining┼...

“ Is that all the ruler of Euphoria has? How pitiful.. ”

tumblr_m4hmw1Gg7w1qdzfn8o1_500_zpszinc0n8p.gif

...♅Akira's body and limbs went numb as he dangled there. He was in too much pain to move or talk. Broly threw Akira through multiple buildings as he laughed. Akira's stopped upon smashing into a car, then a building. He fell over and struggled to stand up. He spoke as he did so♅...

He's too.. strong.. I can't beat him. I need more power.. ”

tumblr_m7td2lvA4q1qiqegzo1_500_zps8xx63z2b.gif

...┼Broly raised his hand and began forming a light green ball. He spoke as he gripped the ball and crushed it, soon throwing his hand towards Akira while opening his hand, sending a large flurry of green balls towards him. He continued to fire these green balls while laughing, each one either hitting Akira or impacting the buildings around him┼...

“ Come and face me, Imperius! ”

tumblr_mlmmgaksRB1s20ivko1_500.gif

...♅Amidst the smoke, Akira kept getting hit by the green balls, each one forcing him deeper into the ground. His blonde hair had returned to his original black hair. His power had almost diminished when suddenly, a golden aura began surrounding him as a red tail sprouted from his back. His black hair grew longer and his arms, chest and legs were covered in red fur. When the smoke began clearing, Akira stood in a new form, prompting Broly to sense a large power signature. Akira spoke, the smoke slowly passing by his feet and being swept into the air♅...

I can feel the power surging through me..

tumblr_ms7nmmcaFO1ryf7dio1_500.gif

...♅Akira soon vanished, appearing within the destroyed city. He began walking towards Broly's location, shortly before catching a glimpse of his reflection. He stopped walking and turned towards the window, looking at his current form. He spoke♅...

“ So that's what I look like. Not bad, if I do say so myself.. ”

tumblr_m873qs4VdR1qiqegzo10_500_zpsxz22hnmo.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
rapjack123 said:
Speaking of girls by themselves, Ivenn spotted one, particularly cute one, sitting and watching the sky. He walked up to her. "Hey... what's someone like you sitting by herself out here?" He said. Ivenn held out his hand. "I'm Ivenn, hope you don't mind company," he said, giving her a bright smile.
Yumi turned her head and looked at the male standing next to her. When he introduced himself as Ivenn, she smiled and tilted her head slightly. "It's nice to meet you Ivenn, I'm Yumi. I'm just out here relaxing is all."

tumblr_mpbcosxvd81rxaojso1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...┼Broly gripped Akira's head and lifted him into the air. He spoke, his grin remaining┼...

“ Is that all the ruler of Euphoria has? How pitiful.. ”

tumblr_m4hmw1Gg7w1qdzfn8o1_500_zpszinc0n8p.gif

...♅Akira's body and limbs went numb as he dangled there. He was in too much pain to move or talk. Broly threw Akira through multiple buildings as he laughed. Akira's stopped upon smashing into a car, then a building. He fell over and struggled to stand up. He spoke as he did so♅...

He's too.. strong.. I can't beat him. I need more power.. ”

tumblr_m7td2lvA4q1qiqegzo1_500_zps8xx63z2b.gif

...┼Broly raised his hand and began forming a light green ball. He spoke as he gripped the ball and crushed it, soon throwing his hand towards Akira while opening his hand, sending a large flurry of green balls towards him. He continued to fire these green balls while laughing, each one either hitting Akira or impacting the buildings around him┼...

“ Come and face me, Imperius! ”

tumblr_mlmmgaksRB1s20ivko1_500.gif

...♅Amidst the smoke, Akira kept getting hit by the green balls, each one forcing him deeper into the ground. His blonde hair had returned to his original black hair. His power had almost diminished when suddenly, a golden aura began surrounding him as a red tail sprouted from his back. His black hair grew longer and his arms, chest and legs were covered in red fur. When the smoke began clearing, Akira stood in a new form, prompting Broly to sense a large power signature. Akira spoke, the smoke slowly passing by his feet and being swept into the air♅...

I can feel the power surging through me..

tumblr_ms7nmmcaFO1ryf7dio1_500.gif

...♅Akira soon vanishing, appearing within the destroyed city. He began walking towards Broly's location, shortly before catching a glimpse of his reflection. He stopped walking and turned towards the window, looking at his current form. He spoke♅...

“ So that's what I look like. Not bad, if I do say so myself.. ”

tumblr_m873qs4VdR1qiqegzo10_500_zpsxz22hnmo.gif

[/QUOTE]
(where i see this going....)

hqdefault.jpg

Roman said:
Han smiled and ruffled her hair back, "WE happened to each other." He said laughing a little. "Hey! The other day, I said I'd spend a whole day with you. But... We know what happened that day. Anyways, how about we spend that day today?"

Minako giggled, "At the rate your relationship was going, I sensed you'd have a baby in about 2 to 3 years. You don't have to now! I'm here, mommy!"
"A-A baby?! Oh dear god.." Yoshino whispered as she put her hands on her cheeks. Once she heard Minako call her mommy, she nearly fainted. "I-I can see that." She said as she turned off the shower and stood up. "Why don't we leave the bathroom, okay? It's not exactly big enough for two people..."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya wrapped her arms around him and snuggled up against him
Ayen smiled as he placed his hands on her back while happily looking at her.

MistyWinds said:
Jane jumped visibly when he reformed behind her, she wasn't expecting that. As she jumped a light smoke escaped her nose. She hoped he hadn't noticed. Sometimes she had a hard time controlling her dragon side, she remembered that well.. @Daniel reaver
Atrio smiled a little at her and laughed at her "sorry" he said softly to her

WeirdPrincess said:
Yumi turned her head and looked at the male standing next to her. When he introduced himself as Ivenn, she smiled and tilted her head slightly. "It's nice to meet you Ivenn, I'm Yumi. I'm just out here relaxing is all."
tumblr_mpbcosxvd81rxaojso1_500.gif
Ivenn sat down. "Yumi? That's a pretty name for a pretty girl," he said. Ivenn looked up at the sky, watching the clouds drift by.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled a little at her and laughed at her "sorry" he said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
She rolled her eyes playfully, trying to brush of the slight anxiety she felt. "Next time I'll have to burn your socks off." She teased, surprised at how comfortable she felt with Atrio. Jane turned around to face him, putting on hand on her hip.

Nonalaka said:
Rini smiled at Navi before looking at James "I manipulate plants" she said as little flowers of many colours grew on the ground where she stood.
James watched her in awe before he damper to her and looked at the flowers

MistyWinds said:
She rolled her eyes playfully, trying to brush of the slight anxiety she felt. "Next time I'll have to burn your socks off." She teased, surprised at how comfortable she felt with Atrio. Jane turned around to face him, putting on hand on her hip.
"Then next time I might just have to take some fear from you in exchange for you taking my socks" he said playfully back to her

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and her head rested on his chest as she slowly slept
Ayen rested his head on a pillow and after he was sure Amaya was asleep he gave into sleep as well.

BlueHawk said:
Muraskai pulls down his hood in one quick motion, revealing his skeletal face. He points his finger over Kitty' shoulder, bringing it up which causes the earth behind her to rise and trap her. "Give me the orb, friend." He commands, his voice full of hatred as he walks, the crunch and snap of his old bones echoing.
Kitty yelled in fear as she pulled out the small glass orb and threw it at the ground i between them the ball breaking and letting out fire works and smoke while she was surrounded by a cocoon of plants

Himeragi Seiker]any posts i owe?))) @Nonalaka @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]

@LunaCrosby

@Lumina
(Sorry can you please repost for me)

rapjack123 said:
Ivenn sat down. "Yumi? That's a pretty name for a pretty girl," he said. Ivenn looked up at the sky, watching the clouds drift by.
Yumi blinked and blushed lightly, "Oh um...thank you." She said quietly before looking back up towards the sky. "So are you new here? I've never seen you around...but then again I'm new too." She laughed a little.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're welcome." Alastair said before bending down and kissing her cheek. Standing upright, he soon snapped his fingers and changed into more comfortable clothes.
Levi did the same and stood up, taking a drink of her water. "So where to now?" She asks

Al looked at Hina "Because you have love....For all eternity....Me on the other hand...Let's just say when me and Nora die I'm going to another place than her....That is why you are lucky...You have him....Your true love...Dex"

@TheRebelliousDragon

Mayyflower said:
Levi did the same and stood up, taking a drink of her water. "So where to now?" She asks
Alastair grabbed her few hand as all their stuff on the beach disappeared. "The amusement park." He said with a smile as he began to walk towards that direction.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yumi blinked and blushed lightly, "Oh um...thank you." She said quietly before looking back up towards the sky. "So are you new here? I've never seen you around...but then again I'm new too." She laughed a little.
Ivenn nodded. "I am. Don't know anyone around here so I wasn't going to find myself with any plans for today. Glad two newbies managed to find each other," he said, with a chuckle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back