• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura crawled inside "we can have boys if we want to" she huffs and laughs.
"No boys" she says moving her hands in front of her face before changing into her little girl form.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "no, thank you my love, for this meal which I'm sure will be great." he said as he grabbed his plate.
Amaya smiled and sat down and ate. "It's pretty good" she says

Mayyflower said:
(lol)
Levi giggled before kissing his cheek
(( You should do it just because xD ))

Alastair blushed again as he carried her towards where the towels were. He gently set her down on one of them before drying himself off. "Alright, want anything else to eat before we head off?"

LunaCrosby said:
"They are the scariest thing alive, I freeze whenever I see one" she says.
"Don't worry, I'll be here to protect you from the big scary clowns." Ulqui smirked as he swam towards the shore.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair blushed again as he carried her towards where the towels were. He gently set her down on one of them before drying himself off. "Alright, want anything else to eat before we head off?"
Levi nodded "Can I have a water?" She asks

Mayyflower said:
"No boys" she says moving her hands in front of her face before changing into her little girl form.

Ayen did the same "Mmm, it is good" he said as he continued to eat.

Mayyflower said:
Levi nodded "Can I have a water?" She asks
"Sure thing." Alastair said happily before reaching into the basket and grabbed a water. He handed it to Levi.

WeirdPrincess said:

"Don't worry, I'll be here to protect you from the big scary clowns." Ulqui smirked as he swam towards the shore.
"Good!" She says and smiles.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Sure thing." Alastair said happily before reaching into the basket and grabbed a water. He handed it to Levi.
Levi smiled and took the water bottle. "Thanks love" she says smiling

Mayyflower said:

"Hopefully they don't crash our sleepover" she says and does the same.

Himeragi Seiker]any posts i owe?))) @Nonalaka @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]

@LunaCrosby

@Lumina
(Nah, we still have Reiji and Ciara froze if you wanna unfreeze them though ))

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen did the same "Mmm, it is good" he said as he continued to eat.
"Thank you" she says happily

LunaCrosby said:
"Hopefully they don't crash our sleepover" she says and does the same.
"If they do they won't recognize us" she says smiling

WeirdPrincess said:
(( You got it soldier! ))
"About you! The last time I saw you, you were a tiny fairy and now you're...you're...you're a little girl now!" Yoshino exclaimed as she pointed at her. "Not that it's bad! It's just very very surprising."
"Yep. But now I need to make it seem like we're family. Not that I have to, but I want to... Mom." "Mom?!" "That's right.... Dad..." "I think I'm gonna pass out..."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya finished eating and took her plate in.
Ayen took his plate to the sink and cleaned it "I'm gonna nap, want to join?" he said looking back at her.

Roman said:
"Yep. But now I need to make it seem like we're family. Not that I have to, but I want to... Mom." "Mom?!" "That's right.... Dad..." "I think I'm gonna pass out..."
"M-Mom?!" Yoshino exclaimed before closing her eyes. She counted to 10 before opening them, still seeing Minako in front of her. "O-Okay then... I uh..need to go do something...be right back!" She said quickly before gently prying Minako's arms from around her and darting into the bathroom. She shut and locked the door, soon sitting down on the edge of the tube and staring blankly at the door.

WeirdPrincess said:
"M-Mom?!" Yoshino exclaimed before closing her eyes. She counted to 10 before opening them, still seeing Minako in front of her. "O-Okay then... I uh..need to go do something...be right back!" She said quickly before gently prying Minako's arms from around her and darting into the bathroom. She shut and locked the door, soon sitting down on the edge of the tube and staring blankly at the door.
Both Kaz and Minako made their way to the bathroom. Kaz tried opening the door, but it was locked, "Hey! Yoshino? Come out!" "Dad? Why does mommy want to stay in there?" Kaz almost died when she called him dad a second time, "I don't know, Minako."

WeirdPrincess said:
"I love you too." Yurika said softly before pecking him on the lips.
Dark Tyler brought her close as he kissed her again, wanting more from her as he blushed heavily. He hadn't felt this much for anyone before.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla looked at the starfish, then at kaname, blinking a few times before nodding "Oh, Alright then" she said as she looked in the water "where do want to put him?" She asked.

Kaname grazed his irises over the waters surface. Where was a good question. It wasnt safe. Besides, he wanted the little...thing to be in a proper place. Giving up eventually, Kaname pointed to the left of them towards a secluded shallow area.

"There."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back