• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"Well good thing you have a strong me to protect you!" She said with a smirk.
Ulqui rolled his eyes, "Of course. What would I do without you to protect me?" He asked sarcastically before chuckling.

Mayyflower said:
Rin wrapped and arm around Len and went to sleep.
Ayen smiled as he went back to the kitchen "i think their gonna a bit over attached to each other," he said siting down at the table again.

Roman said:
"Surprised? About what?" She asked.
(( brb ))
(( You got it soldier! ))

"About you! The last time I saw you, you were a tiny fairy and now you're...you're...you're a little girl now!" Yoshino exclaimed as she pointed at her. "Not that it's bad! It's just very very surprising."

LunaCrosby said:
"Well I am strong and able to handle many things" she says.
"I understand, but I think I can take on a couple clowns. The aren't all that scary Lu." Ulqui said as he looked back at her.

Mayyflower said:
Levi hugged him back happily

(There's a fucking sty on my eye lid it's huge like tf)
Alastair then picked her up and began to walk back to the shore. "You're to cute, I don't think I can help myself." He said as he pecked her lips.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed in relief "Thank god..."
(( Jokes on him. They lied and are going to his house to reck the place ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair then picked her up and began to walk back to the shore. "You're to cute, I don't think I can help myself." He said as he pecked her lips.

(( Jokes on him. They lied and are going to his house to reck the place ))
(lol)

Levi giggled before kissing his cheek

WeirdPrincess said:
"I understand, but I think I can take on a couple clowns. The aren't all that scary Lu." Ulqui said as he looked back at her.
"They are the scariest thing alive, I freeze whenever I see one" she says.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled as he went back to the kitchen "i think their gonna a bit over attached to each other," he said siting down at the table again.
Amaya chuckled. "Is that a problem?" She asks

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed in relief "Thank god..."
Sam warped kagura and her to Kaguras house. "Hello mom hello dad" she says jokingly @LunaCrosby

"Hello my beautiful daughters" she says. "There drunk." She whispered to Ezekiel

Mayyflower said:
Sam warped kagura and her to Kaguras house. "Hello mom hello dad" she says jokingly @LunaCrosby
"Hello my beautiful daughters" she says. "There drunk." She whispered to Ezekiel
Ezekiel's eyes widen "no boys in that room, if I see one your grounded until your grandchildren have grandchildren" he says sternly.

"What ever! You don't control me!"she shouts as she drags Sam to her room.

LunaCrosby said:
Ezekiel's eyes widen "no boys in that room, if I see one your grounded until your grandchildren have grandchildren" he says sternly.
"What ever! You don't control me!"she shouts as she drags Sam to her room.
Ethereal sighed. "and if that William kid comes in my house, I'll make sure he never sees another day"

Sam grabbed all her blankets and pillows and made a big fort

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "it smells good." he said happily as he drummed his fingers against the table.
Amaya smiled. "Thanks babe" she says making him a plate

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal sighed. "and if that William kid comes in my house, I'll make sure he never sees another day"

Ayen smiled "no, thank you my love, for this meal which I'm sure will be great." he said as he grabbed his plate.

Mayyflower said:

Kagura crawled inside "we can have boys if we want to" she huffs and laughs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back